Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by bowmanh
Originally Posted by deflave
Since this is a Joe Rogan thread, what do you Rogan fans think about his recent comment that he will be voting for Bernie Sanders?

Pretty sure that's been covered in this thread.

I don't think so since he made the Sanders comment a couple of days ago and most of this thread is months old.

I see you're from Oregon.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Since this is a Joe Rogan thread, what do you Rogan fans think about his recent comment that he will be voting for Bernie Sanders?

I think that’s Rogans prerogative, and won’t greatly affect whether I like listening to him or agree with his opinions on other matters. I’m sure I’m in the minority here, I don’t have to agree with someone’s politics to enjoy entertainment content they provide.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Walter_Sobchak

I think that’s Rogans prerogative, and won’t greatly affect whether I like listening to him or agree with his opinions on other matters..

Of course he can support anyone he wants to, but generally Marxists aren't too popular on the 'fire. That's why I asked the question.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

I think that’s Rogans prerogative, and won’t greatly affect whether I like listening to him or agree with his opinions on other matters..

Of course he can support anyone he wants to, but generally Marxists aren't too popular on the 'fire. That's why I asked the question.

Great point

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Preach it brother! Who the hell wears a clock around their neck anyway?!

beansandothermensbacon is the same retard that claimed his wife got clocked in the bar by a pack of negroes.

FOS.

Probably more like.. she smoked some of that "marijuana, that makes white women want to lay with the black men"..

You can lead a horse...
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by Musicianized
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Listen to the Dudley Podcast then get back to me and tell me you respect him as a hunter! He can go hang with Rinella and his guide John Lee, O’Brian, and the Bozeman gangand I got no use for their kind.

Wtf is wrong with Rinella?

A lot.

Well that says a lot.

You can lead a horse...
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT

Rogan smokes dope and Bernie wants to legalize it. Not that much to think about.

I think it really is that simple. I've listened to him a bunch, and that's really about as deep as he gets. But he has interesting guests! I keep coming back for them.

MAGA
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Listen to the Dudley Podcast then get back to me and tell me you respect him as a hunter! He can go hang with Rinella and his guide John Lee, O’Brian, and the Bozeman gangand I got no use for their kind.

A lot.

Well that says a lot.

Try reading the thread. It's all covered.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I've heard a lot worse opinions than Rogans. He might not be the the best pro 2A spokesman but there's much worse.

I don't judge someone based on one of their opinions and I agree with him on more things than I don't.

Voting for Bernie sure is cringey though. Trump really needs to come out pro marijuana legalization. He'd win a lot more votes.

You can lead a horse...
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

A lot.

Well that says a lot.

I guess I could just as easily ask you what is right about Rinella?

I personally can't back and or support anyone that supports BHA. I think he is full of sh_t. He is a used car salesman.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I've heard a lot worse opinions than Rogans. He might not be the the best pro 2A spokesman but there's much worse.

I don't judge someone based on one of their opinions and I agree with him on more things than I don't.

Voting for Bernie sure is cringey though. Trump really needs to come out pro marijuana legalization. He'd win a lot more votes.

He'll win without pandering to the dopers.

MAGA
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

You don't base someone on their opinions? Well you as well as everyone else certainly make a connection with someone based on their personality, opinions, likes, and dislikes.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

I personally can't back and or support anyone that supports BHA. I think he is full of sh_t. He is a used car salesman.

Standby for Randy Newberg PM's.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

I think that’s Rogans prerogative, and won’t greatly affect whether I like listening to him or agree with his opinions on other matters. I’m sure I’m in the minority here, I don’t have to agree with someone’s politics to enjoy entertainment content they provide.

Oh, that can't be right. The way it works around the 'fire is he has to now be added to the ignore list with Patagucci and Levis.
wink

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Haha..... Isn't it corner jumper newberg? smile smile

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Nah he's probably too busy beating his pecker while watching his own schitshow.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

You don't base someone on their opinions? Well you as well as everyone else certainly make a connection with someone based on their personality, opinions, likes, and dislikes.

Out of context Shifty

I said based off "one" of their opinions.

You can lead a horse...
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

He'll win without pandering to the dopers.

Dopers ey?

Ever had cancer?

You can lead a horse...
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Out of context Shifty

I said based off "one" of their opinions.

One or more it's still an opinion and it has influence on you. But please carry on.

I bet you agree with him about just showing up at another guys hunting spot too right?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Funny this is from his PM to me. Yet when he saw me in Bozeman this past summer he looked at me and didn't say a f_cking word! My friend was like that guy looks like he just saw a ghost. Who is he. So I told her all about him.

I'm easy to find if you get to Bozeman. Look me up. We can visit about me sucking a fat turd, or whatever topic you want.

Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

88 members (6MMWASP, 338reddog, 260Remguy, 44automag, 4xbear, 79S, 8 invisible), 1,689 guests, and 923 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,196
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.