Campfire Regular
B
🤣🤣🤣good 1

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
nice gun, I have to look at one, was thinking of a sig229 but after reading this I just have to try one. Thanks for enabling!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And what are you going to do with it?

Sig 229 is a completely different animal.

MM

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I wouldn't mind having 34/35 format for a house gun, bedside pistol. And just a nice shooter

I like that one could mount a serious light, that wouldn't extend past the muzzle.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jimmyp
nice gun, I have to look at one, was thinking of a sig229 but after reading this I just have to try one. Thanks for enabling!

You're welcome.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Popped my Glock cherry today - brought home a G34 Gen 5 MOS this afternoon. Was strongly considering an M&P 2.0 with the 5" barrel, the S&W grips feel better in my hand and the pistol points well. But I rented both this morning and put 40 rounds through each. The target does not lie, I shoot the Glock a whole lot better.

The S&W trigger has a lot of take up, then you hit a wall and it's a short pull through to fire. The Glock trigger starts that pull through much sooner and is longer but for whatever reason that keeps me on target. My targets were NRA standard 25 yard slow fire bullseyes set at 7 yards just to have something to shoot at. Wasn't using rapid-rapid fire but presenting and firing just as soon as the front sight was on the 10 ring. I was bobbling shots a lot with the M&P, dropping maybe 35-40% of them low and right as much as 5" out. The Glock just chewed up the 10 and 9 rings - bang bang bang, as many rounds as I cared to fire.

Good gun.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I am so glad you got popped. Most of the time I am too pooped to pop. I don't understand how you handled all that power. I am just used to the Pipsqueak mouse guns I have and cant handle anything with much more poop than a 22 RF. But then again I cant shoot either. And the Great OZ informed me I cant afford one either. I live vicariously through the adventures of the firers of the 9MM Miraculous Miracle. Great shooting at a long range at a small target too. Am happy for you.

Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Popped my Glock cherry today - brought home a G34 Gen 5 MOS this afternoon. Was strongly considering an M&P 2.0 with the 5" barrel, the S&W grips feel better in my hand and the pistol points well. But I rented both this morning and put 40 rounds through each. The target does not lie, I shoot the Glock a whole lot better.

The S&W trigger has a lot of take up, then you hit a wall and it's a short pull through to fire. The Glock trigger starts that pull through much sooner and is longer but for whatever reason that keeps me on target. My targets were NRA standard 25 yard slow fire bullseyes set at 7 yards just to have something to shoot at. Wasn't using rapid-rapid fire but presenting and firing just as soon as the front sight was on the 10 ring. I was bobbling shots a lot with the M&P, dropping maybe 35-40% of them low and right as much as 5" out. The Glock just chewed up the 10 and 9 rings - bang bang bang, as many rounds as I cared to fire.

Good gun.

[size:23pt][/size]

Last edited by glockdoofus; 01/29/20.

I AM THE GOOD FRIEND OF RENEGADE50.
HE MENTORS ME.
HE PUNISHES ME WHEN I AM WRONG.
HE CALLS ME OUT WHEN I AM LYING.
HE CARES GREATLY ABOUT ME.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

Good gun.

Hope it works out for you.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by glockdoofus
I am so glad you got popped. Most of the time I am too pooped to pop. I don't understand how you handled all that power. I am just used to the Pipsqueak mouse guns I have and cant handle anything with much more poop than a 22 RF. But then again I cant shoot either. I live vicariously through the adventures of the firers of the 9MM Miraculous Miracle. Great shooting at a long range at a small target too. Am happy for you.

Good gun.

You can't afford one regardless.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Another 100 rounds through it at a practice match last night.

Hard not to love. Getting a little faster with it each week.

IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Tried any of the Magpul made, Glock mags yet? I have a few & so far so good. They save a few bucks over OEM.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
I didn't even know they exist.

I'll check 'em out.

Thanks.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Bro...

Those are about half price.

Color me impressed.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
You'll be shooting like Hickok45 pretty soon, that's great.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm unfamiliar with the ilk and the Model in particular.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
[Linked Image]

Though Dick do Straight -8's right...even on a '4.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The Magpuls are an easy pass,I've got dozens.

Hint.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
It is hard for me fathom that one,of the chosen ones of the Illuminated Illuminati would not know about the Mag Pul magazines. The unfathomness of it sends me into spiral that will be hard for me to pull out of. But pull out I will. The let down of such a defeating defeat as finding out that the bright glow from the Illuminati is in need of a charge to keep it from growing dimmer and failing to be a light to the mear nothingness of the nothings like me will cause me sleepless nights and unsettleing days filled with anguishing anguish.

I AM THE GOOD FRIEND OF RENEGADE50.
HE MENTORS ME.
HE PUNISHES ME WHEN I AM WRONG.
HE CALLS ME OUT WHEN I AM LYING.
HE CARES GREATLY ABOUT ME.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ronc
You'll be shooting like Hickok45 pretty soon, that's great.

Pretty sure I outpace him by a mile or two.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Too late.

I just ordered three of them. LOL.

Thanks regardless.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by glockdoofus
It is hard for me fathom that one,of the chosen ones of the Illuminated Illuminati would not know about the Mag Pul magazines. The unfathomness of it sends me into spiral that will be hard for me to pull out of. But pull out I will. The let down of such a defeating defeat as finding out that the bright glow from the Illuminati is in need of a charge to keep it from growing dimmer and failing to be a light to the mear nothingness of the nothings like me will cause me sleepless nights and unsettleing days filled with anguishing anguish.

You can't afford those either.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
'Flave,

Are you shooting factory sights, replacements, optics?

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 64 invisible), 2,556 guests, and 1,127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,315
Posts18,468,365
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.