G
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Meanwhile, a normal day at Chuck E. Cheese:

Link

Lodd Jeebus, Shemeequa baby, gitchuh mama wig we fittna bouwnce ouwt

I didn't click the link, but can about guess................................. ; ]

Security guard took one to the sack. Judging by his horizontal agony. Fuggin groids

So damn happy I don't have to live and work around that crap, so damn sorry for the ones that do. crazy

Trump Won!
GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Ban all flights from snake and bird chow mein land till their dumb azz,s get their schitt together.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Scary chit. Has anyone heard this may be a man made virus? As created in a lab type.

As in what K22 posted?

US Patent for Coronavirus Patent 2015 (Patent # 10,130,701), PIRBRIGHT INSTITUTE Funded by Bill & Melinda Gates

https://patents.justia.com/patent/10130701

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunner500
So damn happy I don't have to live and work around that crap, so damn sorry for the ones that do. crazy

Having a child's birthday celebration at a library avoids that sort of thing in any locale.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I damn hope it would Stickfight!

Trump Won!
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Meanwhile, a normal day at Chuck E. Cheese:

Link

Lodd Jeebus, Shemeequa baby, gitchuh mama wig we fittna bouwnce ouwt

Someone must have took someones skeeball tickets.
Schitt gets serious at the prize display picking em out.
Those stolen tickets could be the difference between a plastic whistle snake and a chuck e cheese small vinyl plastic change purse.

Wheres Hanco and that possessed jumping around thing GIF he post up???

Spend da rent money at the Rat, cash all them tiggits in for a fuzzy bookmark

Dutch bought long island for what off the Indians???
20 some odd bucks worth of their version of chuck e cheese prize,s.
Hahaha!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
5th confirmed case in the US, two in California, one in Washington state, one in Illinois, and now one in Arizona.

https://www.abc15.com/news/state/one-case-of-coronavirus-confirmed-in-maricopa-county-adhs-says

MARICOPA COUNTY — The Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) and the Maricopa County Department of Public Health (MCDPH) have confirmed a person in Maricopa County has been diagnosed with the 2019 Novel Coronavirus.

The patient is a member of the Arizona State University community but does not live in university housing. ADHS officials said the person had recently returned from travel to Wuhan, China, the epicenter of the illness.

Last edited by Squidge; 01/26/20.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
2ndwind Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

You just posted a link to snopes as a reference...… Really?

I've read a few novels where the plot revolves around the evil genius who develops and secretly stockpiles the vaccine before releasing the super bug into the general population.... the goal is to both wipe out a huge % of "undesirables" followed by releasing the limited supply of vaccine to more desirable types in exchange for lots of money and unlimited power...

In one of the books the super hero discovers the plot … shoves the evil genius and all of his minions down into the underground lab with already infected human lab rats and blows up the entrance….. I don't remember details of the second book's ending other than the evil genius dies horribly and humanity was saved....

Snopes will likely track down both titles and list them as proof that the current events are nothing more that the unfortunate results from a bad batch of bat soup....

Please don't feed the trolls!
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Morewood
Scary chit. Has anyone heard this may be a man made virus? As created in a lab type.

According to this article the Chinese smuggled the virus out of Canada and into China.

Paid the Canadians in counterfeit US 1 dollar bills. Canadians then tried to ship the counterfeits into the US, but were intercepted by US Customs at the MN border. Canada to declare war on China and Trump gets re-elected in a landslide...

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Coincidence?

https://www.livescience.com/china-lab-meets-biosafety-levels-new-coronavirus.html

As an escalating viral outbreak unfolds in China, only one lab in the country meets the required biosafety standards needed to study the new disease.

The lab happens to sit in the center of Wuhan, the city where the newly identified coronavirus first appeared, according to the Hindustan Times, an Indian news outlet. The facility, known as the Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory, is housed within the Chinese Academy of Sciences and was specifically designed to help Chinese scientists "prepare for and respond to future infectious disease outbreaks," according to a 2019 report published by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

The Chinese government moved to construct such a lab following the 2003 SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome) epidemic, during which more than 8,000 people caught the infection and more than 750 died worldwide, according to the CDC.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

...social media users began spreading misinformation....

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 257heaven
They all seem extremely happy because they have free healthcare.

Healthcare in China ain't free. Even if you have insurance, which many do, you have to pay as you go for anything beyond what it covers, or the hospitals will dump you out the door. If you want the best care and medicine, you pay extra for it.

What fresh Hell is this?
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Originally Posted by Morewood

According to this article the Chinese smuggled the virus out of Canada and into China.

Paid the Canadians in counterfeit US 1 dollar bills. Canadians then tried to ship the counterfeits into the US, but were intercepted by US Customs at the MN border. Canada to declare war on China and Trump gets re-elected in a landslide...

I have to wonder if there's a muzzy in that funny money woodpile deal CT.

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump pissed off Truedau so he sold it to the Chinese from the extensive Canadian bio weapon program. Trudeau screwed up by taking counterfeit bills (gommie a million in small bills taken literally) and then loosing it at the border. Chinese mishandled the stuff and, well...

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Ahhhh...the wonders of Government run healthcare.

Last edited by reivertom; 01/26/20.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
https://www.vidmax.com/video/193401...-The-Apocalyptic-Nightmare-It-Has-Become

I don't like crowds and I have a streak of germaphobe..... this leaked video creeps me out.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
https://www.vidmax.com/video/193401...-The-Apocalyptic-Nightmare-It-Has-Become

I don't like crowds and I have a streak of germaphobe..... this leaked video creeps me out.

[Linked Image from ]

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
2ndwind Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
https://www.foxnews.com/world/coronavirus-hong-kong-protesters-firebomb-quarantine-building

A "go build your quarantine facility somewhere else" message....

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Chinese really didn’t handle the SARS outbreak very well, it was about ten times as deadly as this bug, and still “only” killed, what, 800 people. This one’s about as dangerous as a bad flu.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 11point, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 56 invisible), 2,915 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,357
Posts18,468,926
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.