Print Thread
Hop To
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Douchewitz really made a fool of himself today. I wouldn't be surprised if Harvard revoked his Emeritus status. As if Epstein and van Bulow weren't enough. TOOL.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
GB1

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Dersh might be 81 years old but he would kick your azz. He was one of the best professors that I had at Harvard. He was a hell raiser in high school getting kicked out of more than 4 Jewish Private schools. At one school, he gave the headmaster a note that he was going to commit suicide walked around the corner and had his buddies drop a dummy that was dressed up like him right in front of the window of the headmaster's office. He ended up going to SUNY because it was the only school to take him. He is a little guy but he has a real tough guy attitude and wouldn't back down from anybody.

Last edited by kaboku68; 01/27/20.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
That is friggin hilarious!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
They release Obama's transcripts yet?

You know, the law school constitutional scholar/professor.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Paddler
Douchewitz really made a fool of himself today. I wouldn't be surprised if Harvard revoked his Emeritus status. As if Epstein and van Bulow weren't enough. TOOL.

You must have been watching a different movie. Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Paddler, how's it feel to be the biggest idiot out of 50,000 members?

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well the two bit college you went to hasn't yanked your degree so I doubt they revoke his emeritus status
[Linked Image from ]

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

He handed the Dems there ass today and by using the constitution!!! Go figure you blithering idiot!!! Now Piddler feel free to go suck start a Glock... Preferably loaded.

Carry on you dumbass.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Springcove

He handed the Dems there ass today and by using the constitution!!! Go figure you blithering idiot!!! Now Piddler feel free to go suck start a Glock... Preferably loaded.

Carry on you dumbass.

Isn't that the truth, he schooled 'em. And piddler is truly a dumbass.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Says the goose who wakes up in a new world every day. I would be surprised.

You love surprised. FBI investigation surprise, house investigation surprise, Senate investigation surprise, Mueller investigation surprise.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
It's beginning to look like the dummycraps are playing bumper tag with a Peterbilt- - - - -and they're driving a Prius!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kaboku68
Dersh might be 81 years old but he would kick your azz. He was one of the best professors that I had at Harvard. He was a hell raiser in high school getting kicked out of more than 4 Jewish Private schools. At one school, he gave the headmaster a note that he was going to commit suicide walked around the corner and had his buddies drop a dummy that was dressed up like him right in front of the window of the headmaster's office. He ended up going to SUNY because it was the only school to take him. He is a little guy but he has a real tough guy attitude and wouldn't back down from anybody.

Thanks.. this is the kind of response Peophiler needs...

someone with hands on knowledge of some one, vs Pedophilers guessing and prejudice

and some one with credentials, that beat the crap out of Pedophilers Med Degree, from the University of Bora Bora...
with a minor in getting high and being a head hunter...

great post Kaboku!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
................................No PUDDLER!!!............Dershowitz has MADE A COMPLETE FOOL,,,OF YOU!!...........Of course you being a pathetic, a moronic, a Constitutionally ignorant of the law idiot and the fools fool that you are, would not recognize ANY Constitutional rule of law FACTUAL argument if it bit you on your ass.

You are quite the punk and complete im-mature azzzzzz hole.

Please PM me with your pajama measurements. I will be happy to send you some complimentary PJs (your usual daily wardrobe while sitting and trolling in the basement all day) as well as few few boxes of multiple ply Kleenex to save for your crying fest on election night next November...

Well Piddles............Your demeeeCRAP impeachment case IS FAILING........Your gods in the house COULD NOT EVEN INCLUDE ONE CRIME within both articles of impeachment submitted to senate..............

The Trump defense team HAS been and IS,,,,ripping you and your demEEEECRAP party a complete new ass HOLE!.......

Yep Piddles..........................Legally and Constitutionally, ya GOT NOTHING!!!.................SO GFY!!!!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Now that Pelosi has impeached Trump, she will become his stooge

The more Nancy Pelosi tries to get people to take her seriously, the more ridiculous she is. During the impeachment vote, it was, “Everyone will take us seriously if we all just wear black.”

For an entire month after that, it was, “Everyone will take us seriously if we withhold the articles of impeachment from the Senate.” This week, it was, “Everyone will take us seriously if we have a solemn procession across the floor of the Capitol.” No? Not that? How about fancy ceremonial pens? Would that make anyone take them seriously? Any takers? Nancy stopped just short of ordering commemorative plates from the Franklin Mint to see if that might convince America we’re in a Very Serious Crisis.

Pelosi lost this fight before it even started because there was never any chance Trump would be removed from office by the Senate. That became clear way back in October. Everything she did after that amounted to taking multiple trips to the punishment buffet and stuffing her face.

Madame Speaker is the new Dean Wormer. Nothing she had in her arsenal carried any more mojo than Wormer’s sinister threat to the livelihood of Animal House. She might as well have threatened President Trump with Double Secret Impeachment.

Pelosi’s doomed impeachment gambit can’t even be classified as historic. Sorry, Fancy Nancy, but the third time something happens isn’t historic. Quick: Who was the third man on the moon? The third of anything isn’t history. It’s just trivia.

After Pelosi’s little impeachment show flops harder in the Senate than “Cats” did in the multiplex, Trump will return to nonstop trolling of her on the campaign trail. The pertinent sports term is “posterizing.” In every poster-worthy photograph of a particularly exceptional touchdown catch or mythic slam dunk, in the near background there’s always some woebegone defender standing there, deflated and despairing and questioning his life choices. That’s poor Pelosi: posterized.

Pelosi is a canny political operator and so she must be fully aware of what I call Omar’s Law, from “The Wire”: You come at the king, you best not miss. So why did she go through with this folly, sign up for ritual humiliation and invite the people she probably hates most on this earth — Trump and Mitch McConnell — to outsmart her?

She must have taken to heart the yammering of the #Resistance caucus in the House led by Rashida Tlaib’s notorious vow, “We’re gonna impeach the [bleep]–ker.”

She got a contact high from the skunky, funky aroma given off by the not-at-all partisan and totally-playing-it-straight media, led by the infamous Washington Post story saying “The campaign to impeach President Trump has begun,” which ran 19 minutes after Trump was sworn in as president.

The story was credited to the paper’s “Enterprise/investigations editor” instead of the Conjectures, Wishcasting and Fantasy desk, and breathlessly reported that daffy advocacy groups had launched a Web site “hinging their case on Trump’s insistence on maintaining ownership of his luxury hotel and golf course business while in office.”

Ah, remember when the Emoluments Clause was the Fairy Godmother of the #Resistance? We were all so young then. Pelosi spent the intervening three years muttering about all of the Trump misdeeds she was unable to do anything about. It was exactly like Dean Wormer gravely intoning, “Every Halloween, the trees are filled with underwear. Every spring, the toilets explode.”

What Nancy Pelosi is going to get out of this little gambit is zip. Nada. A non-chilada with a side of naught sauce. Trump will never stop laughing at her. In fact, she has supplied him with the means to laugh all the way to reelection.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (17CalFan, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 57 invisible), 2,076 guests, and 1,172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,078
Posts18,463,841
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.