Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16
MCMXI Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Is it April 1st already? Not even a week since SHOT show ended.

[Linked Image from thr.mcmxi.org]

Offering FFL 07 & SOT services in NW Montana
[email protected]
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Production has been suspended for a while now.

MCMXI Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
My apologies. I hadn't realized that they'd done this. When did they suspend production?

Due to personal preference I wouldn't buy a Fieldcraft, but I've shot a couple and handled a bunch and I certainly appreciate the fact that the Fieldcraft is a quality rifle. It's kind of alarming that such a good product would be put on the back burner. Were the margins crappy?

Offering FFL 07 & SOT services in NW Montana
[email protected]
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I'm not sure the date they stopped production. I believe it was entirely because they need to focus on filling GOV contracts they recently acquired.......it's all Trump's fault....grin....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes. Military contracts. I stocked up on them at just the right time. I hope they come back some day.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Political talk for: We cancelled it but want to find a good excuse that doesn't make us look bad.

Sound like a Senator saying: "I retired to spend more time with the family", or "I wanted a stronger bill, so voted against that one".

If the Fieldcraft was something that was doing well and they wanted to keep, they would make adjustments to accommodate it and increase their company, such as having a sporter division and a military division.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
suspending production sends the wrong message imo.. I hope they get the bugs worked out and get back in the sporting rifle game.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
I thought the Fieldcraft was generally very well received.

Winning a juicy government contract is a time to grow a company, not shrink it.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Don't know about all the background info-just glad I was able to get one!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The verbage is clear,concise and succinct...while being 100% accurate.

It is fhuqking HILARIOUS,that Drooling CLUELESS Retards are stumped sooooooo very fhuqking easily. Hint.

Cite any and all words,which were "too big" or "too Technical" in the poignant verbage,that so easily scrambled your eggs and upped your Estrogen levels,you Whining STUPID Fhuqks. Hint.

Kudos to Barrett,for building THE best for the boys and prioritizing in a timely and astute fashion,so as to keep the ball rolling.

Bless your hearts for crying.

Now you can say you've "seen" one,you "lucky" kchunts.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Hint

LAUGHING!......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Barrett was fulfilling military contracts LONG before they were building rifles for hunters and tactical shooters. Sporting rifles are just a sideline.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Big Stick
The verbage is clear,concise and succinct...while being 100% accurate.

It is fhuqking HILARIOUS,that Drooling CLUELESS Retards are stumped sooooooo very fhuqking easily. Hint.

Cite any and all words,which were "too big" or "too Technical" in the poignant verbage,that so easily scrambled your eggs and upped your Estrogen levels,you Whining STUPID Fhuqks. Hint.

Kudos to Barrett,for building THE best for the boys and prioritizing in a timely and astute fashion,so as to keep the ball rolling.

Bless your hearts for crying.

Now you can say you've "seen" one,you "lucky" kchunts.

Hint

LAUGHING!......................

You didn't call me names this time, but my offer still stands. I'm up your way twice a month and would love to meet you on the side of a road somewhere.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Barrett was fulfilling military contracts LONG before they were building rifles for hunters and tactical shooters. Sporting rifles are just a sideline.

Barret got more and bigger military contracts than they could make without using all available machines... all matters of public record. Most involved in the Fieldcraft line are also gone. The Fieldcraft was selling just fine and was not creating service issues. It is all about allocating production capacity.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
ClairVD,

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your Delusional Man Lust Fantasies,are as HILARIOUS as your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities. Rest ASSURED,nobody can "make" you "appear" to be a Dumber Fhuqk than you can,by simply doing your best and here's to the HILARITY of your inability to refrain same. Set upon your Couchbound Kchunt and feverishly read my ever word and gawk every Splendid Pixel,as you fill out your next Hurt Feelers Report. Hint. LAUGHING!

Oooopsie! Keep "living" vicariously,you Magnificent Whining Kchunt. Hint.

Laughing!

Bless your heart for crying.

Hint.

Laughing!....................................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
ClairVD,

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your Delusional Man Lust Fantasies,are as HILARIOUS as your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities. Rest ASSURED,nobody can "make" you "appear" to be a Dumber Fhuqk than you can,by simply doing your best and here's to the HILARITY of your inability to refrain same. Set upon your Couchbound Kchunt and feverishly read my ever word and gawk every Splendid Pixel,as you fill out your next Hurt Feelers Report. Hint. LAUGHING!

Laughing!

Hint.

whats your address?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
ClairVD,

You poor poor(literally) CLUELESS Drooling Dumbfhuqk,feel free to wax eloquent upon boating the torrents of your Raging Estrogen Levels,with but a single oar...you Dizzy Whining Blonde Bitch. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

How many times a day do you think about me,you "lucky" kchunt? Now understand that I'm not talking about a GOOD Day like today,but rather an average one,as per your typical Man Lust Delusional Fantasies. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Fill out yet another Hurt Feelers and Brokedick Report,to satiate your countless,yet very WELL founded Insecurities...you Drooling DUMB Fhuqk. Hint.

Bless your heart,for doing your best.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.......................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by blairvt
ClairVD,

Laughing!

Hint.

whats your address?

You've seen The Wizard of Oz, have you not?

The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
BlairVT,
Do you honestly think working class men should risk the welfare and stability of their family lives to meet somewhere out of town for a physical altercation? Sharp words over hunting rifles? Let alone, risk your right to bear arms?

It's a tough world for us men nowadays,the slightest unlawful act of aggression or threats could lead to a harsh judgement from our man-hating criminal jusyice system, to take away your right of gun ownership.

Save your aggression for something lawful, like defending your home and family from a criminal, or serving your country in war.

Another good one is pondering traumatic brain injuries in the barbaric octagon ring with other like minded fools.

O
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
O
Can someone please explain to me "little sticks" schtick? I can't tell if it's a play off a movie character, like he's talking in riddles, he's in some kinda of meta conversation that I just can't relate to, or he's some kind of rain man gifted but handicapped type of person.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
DumbThomas,

I'll leave Imagination and Pretend to you,if only because it's all that you "have". Hint. Congratulations?!?

A typical slooowwwwwww Tuesday afternoon for me,surpasses your "life's" efforts. You be sure to wax eloquent upon Movie critiques,as you set tethered upon your couchbound kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

Laughing!...................

complainer in maine,

ClairVD is simply doing the best she can,with what incredibly little she "has" to work with. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Simply grant her the opportunity,to voice the Delusions dancing around inside her pointy head and Pretend with her vivid Imagination. mainly because it's the only fhuqking "move" she's got. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!.........................

chinkapin,

Cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too technical",for you to understand. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!........................

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

488 members (160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 40 invisible), 2,349 guests, and 1,069 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,494
Posts18,452,415
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.