Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The Dems are playing their only hand well. It centers around the traitor Bolton's testifying or not. The public wants witnesses overwhelmingly. The Republicans don't want Bolton to spill the beans. The Dems don't want Hunter Biden anywhere near a microphone, let alone in front of the Senate and America and Under Oath.

With no witnesses being called the Dems can cry foul, and the GOP has no defense for the "foul".

Trump stepped on his dick the day he let Bolton onto the team. Bolton was the swamp dog sent there to topple Trump. The military/industrial complex needs war dogs like Bolton and Hillary. They need to get rid of Trump once and for all.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Bolton is no plant for the demoncraps. He's just an angry old man and a real azzhole when he doesn't get his way.

Neither should the Senate retry the House's debacle. The Senates duty is to try the articles of impeachment the House sent. Nothing more, nothing less.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
I'm telling you this is Kavanaugh 2.0, something new will drop within 2-3 days by either CNN,WAPO, NYT or PMSNBC.
Demon Strategery!

FJB & FJT
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I do not trust Cheif Justice Roberts as far as I can piss. Remember who fugged the nation with ObamaCare

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Witnesses are a huge no win for our side. Bolton will testify, and Hunter will plead the 5th.

Net loss for Trump. No joy, no witnesses. Phu ck the demonrats "fairness"

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by luv2safari
The Dems are playing their only hand well. It centers around the traitor Bolton's testifying or not. The public wants witnesses overwhelmingly. The Republicans don't want Bolton to spill the beans. The Dems don't want Hunter Biden anywhere near a microphone, let alone in front of the Senate and America and Under Oath.

With no witnesses being called the Dems can cry foul, and the GOP has no defense for the "foul".

Trump stepped on his dick the day he let Bolton onto the team. Bolton was the swamp dog sent there to topple Trump. The military/industrial complex needs war dogs like Bolton and Hillary. They need to get rid of Trump once and for all.

And it's possible with no witnesses Trump is acquitted and both sides get a "win" to tell their respective constituents about.

Dems cry "foul",

Repubs say "see, no crime committed".

On to the electioneering. Money for the coffers, sheep to fleece.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
If Bolton had his way he would have started more wars than Hitler. That and his mustache is why I call him little Hitler. A swamp creature for sure.

Bb

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 1bigdude
I do not trust Cheif Justice Roberts as far as I can piss. Remember who fugged the nation with ObamaCare

Me neither. The SCOTUS has 4 Conservatives, 4 Liberals, and one Coin Toss.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Points to consider.
We (the public) have not seen Bolton’s book.
Every news source is reporting what it says, but how do they know what Boltons book says ?.
An anonymous source “leeked” it to the New York times, and they published it.
The only thing less reliable than a leek from an anonymous source, is the new York Times.

MOLON LABE
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Many ways to look at this. This may hurt Biden enough to let Bernie win the primary.............at the end of the day we will have a black and white choice in November.

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Everything that has happened in the last 5 years goes right back to obama.
There's a witness for you. "I can't remember." "I don't recall.." "Doesn't ring a bell."

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by poboy
Everything that has happened in the last 5 years goes right back to obama.
There's a witness for you. "I can't remember." "I don't recall.." "Doesn't ring a bell."

Add " that's rascist"

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
There are no beans to spill. Even if Trump mentioned that to Bolton it is not grounds for impeachment, much less conviction.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The democrats and the mainstream media hated Bolton until he was fired and they thought he might turn on Trump. They considered Bolton their enemy.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 1bigdude

Roberts can be overruled on anything with 51 votes in the Senate. Just not sure if McConnell has 51 votes at this point.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
F u c k Bolton. He's already said he'd lie. Nothing he says is credible. If he says something contrary to what Trump says, Bolton's the liar even if he hadn't already admitted he'd lie. Why? Because Trump is the President of the United States and Bolton's just some pogue.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Anaconda
Points to consider.
We (the public) have not seen Bolton’s book.
Every news source is reporting what it says, but how do they know what Boltons book says ?.
An anonymous source “leeked” it to the New York times, and they published it.
The only thing less reliable than a leek from an anonymous source, is the new York Times.

Lt Col Vindman's twin brother is apparently the anon source. And it won't stop until the Republicans in the Senate fold and give up the farm. And I believe they will do that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
There are no beans to spill. Even if Trump mentioned that to Bolton it is not grounds for impeachment, much less conviction.

Dems are just trying to sway public opinion to get Trump defeated. I don't believe they think they can get 67 votes.

And in the process, they're getting soundbites to try to take back the Senate. If that happens.....the ship is sunk whether Trump wins or loses.

A
acy Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
One of my first questions for Bolton would be "Specifically when were the Ukrainians advised that military aid was being withheld pending Ukraine taking some action politically favorable to Trump?" I suspect that he couldn't answer that question.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think they are gunning for Senate seats in the long game, knowing that the short game is just throwing everything at the wall to see if a handful of things might stick just enough.......

Now with even more aplomb
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (1337Fungi, 1minute, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 63 invisible), 2,369 guests, and 1,169 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,321
Posts18,468,449
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.