Hop To
Page 15 of 19 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DBT
Sour grapes.

Says the denigrator of the Good News. Ha.

"Thats not an argument". I guess you missed the part when I said I had better things to do than argue with you.

HIS words were forever before your spawners were hatched and will be giving hope to Believers after your brains have turned back into dust.

There is nothing to be gained from rolling in mud with a pig or one of the Destroyers minions.

Why dont you choose a worthy endeavor and prove to us with your superior intellect there is no such thing as good or evil?

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/28/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Do you consider yourself to be a representative of Christianity? Yours is a Christian demenear and way of interacting with people whom you disagree with?

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by DBT
Some forget about the vast expanse of time when there were only microbes on the planet....3 billion years before multicellular organisms emerged. To repeat, 3 billion years. Try to imagine that.

No biggie. Try to imagine, He spoke the Heavens and earth into existence. Now, that's a biggie.

Solar system formation is not spoken into existence. A solar system forms from interstellar gas and dust through the action of gravity and mass, which appears to be a common occurrence given that hundreds of planets have been detected orbiting other stars. It's a natural process.

You do realize that scientists do not have an explanation for that a most suggest there had to be a creation to make any of that possible. Use your brain, where did all that gas and dust come from? Once there was nothingness and all of a sudden theres space gas and dust?

You can lead a horse...
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey, dont dis the scientists. They know everything, except how to cure the common cold. smirk

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We all have our own beliefs regarding Creation. I believe in Creation through evolution. I believe the world and life on this earth are God's creation, and I believe that evolution was a very clever way that God used to achieve His creative objectives. And the idea that the Power that created the universe is interested in having a relationship with me, one of His creations, is the heart of the message that Jesus...in His humanity...brought to the world. Everything else pales in comparison to that idea, to me. Once that relationship was established, fine theological points I once thought so important, evaporated.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by antlers
We all have our own beliefs regarding Creation. I believe in Creation through evolution. I believe the world and life on this earth are God's creation, and I believe that evolution was a very clever way that God used to achieve His creative objectives. And the idea that the Power that created the universe is interested in having a relationship with me, one of His creations, is the heart of the message that Jesus...in His humanity...brought to the world. Everything else pales in comparison to that idea, to me. Once that relationship was established, fine theological points I once thought so important, evaporated.

Well said.

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by gunner500
Hey JG, Wabi or Jag, I just went and listened to a favorite Christmas song I had Wife save for me in the favorites box, i'll never get there men, it simply isn't possible for me, can one of you i.t. gifted hands go get that video and post it here?

Bill & Gloria Gaither - O holy Night [Live] ft. David Phelps

Too much REAL good in that little church, right there in the same state as Slum and Rene. smile anyone here go listen to that video, listen to it loud, then watch it again, and pay attention, then get up and go have a long look in the mirror. smile

Is this the one gunner? David Phelps has an amazing voice.

Yeah, that's it JG and Jag, Thanks, I just wanted others that may be perusing this thread to see it, other weary travelers looking for proof, that's in the thread title you know, I saw something real there, something alive and living in that house AND singer, that was NOT acting, something alive and living in those people, it came in through my ears and traveled all the way down and settled nicely in my black guts, very emotional, I listened to that video repeatedly till 11 p.m. last night then went to bed, must have watched/heard it 30 times.

Trump Won!
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
An apology. Appears I misunderstood Antlers' reply to my earlier comment and gave him a snarky reply. Shouldn't have given a snotty response, no matter what. Sorry ol' head.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We’re all good sir. Thank You though. Hope you have a great week.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Hey JG, Wabi or Jag, I just went and listened to a favorite Christmas song I had Wife save for me in the favorites box, i'll never get there men, it simply isn't possible for me, can one of you i.t. gifted hands go get that video and post it here?

Bill & Gloria Gaither - O holy Night [Live] ft. David Phelps

Too much REAL good in that little church, right there in the same state as Slum and Rene. smile anyone here go listen to that video, listen to it loud, then watch it again, and pay attention, then get up and go have a long look in the mirror. smile

Is this the one gunner? David Phelps has an amazing voice.

Yeah, that's it JG and Jag, Thanks, I just wanted others that may be perusing this thread to see it, other weary travelers looking for proof, that's in the thread title you know, I saw something real there, something alive and living in that house AND singer, that was NOT acting, something alive and living in those people, it came in through my ears and traveled all the way down and settled nicely in my black guts, very emotional, I listened to that video repeatedly till 11 p.m. last night then went to bed, must have watched/heard it 30 times.

PTL. He whispers to the heart of those He calls out to by different methods. Many are called, few are chosen, because they reject Him.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Musicianized
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by DBT
Some forget about the vast expanse of time when there were only microbes on the planet....3 billion years before multicellular organisms emerged. To repeat, 3 billion years. Try to imagine that.

No biggie. Try to imagine, He spoke the Heavens and earth into existence. Now, that's a biggie.

Solar system formation is not spoken into existence. A solar system forms from interstellar gas and dust through the action of gravity and mass, which appears to be a common occurrence given that hundreds of planets have been detected orbiting other stars. It's a natural process.

You do realize that scientists do not have an explanation for that a most suggest there had to be a creation to make any of that possible. Use your brain, where did all that gas and dust come from? Once there was nothingness and all of a sudden theres space gas and dust?

I was responding to the claim that the earth was 'spoken into existence' - when clearly it was not.

Now you are projecting the issue back to the origin of the matter/energy itself and using the God of the Gaps fallacy....we don't know something therefore God did it.

It's quite likely that something always existed, time being relative. It's a complex issue, and saying 'God did it' doesn't actually explain a thing.

Last edited by DBT; 01/28/20.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Genesis 1 (KJV)

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
That's an example of man creating god

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I was responding to the claim that the earth was 'spoken into existence' - when clearly it was not.

Clearly? Well, there are a couple billion who might disagree with you. I do. I fully believe God spoke the world, and the universe, into existence.

But then, I know Him and you do not. That may be why we think differently about that.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Those couple of billion are wrong. Remember when everyone thought the earth was flat?

Last edited by mauserand9mm; 01/28/20.

Well?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet. Proverbs 29:9

In everything the prudent acts with knowledge, but a fool flaunts his folly. Proverbs 13:16

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Wouldn't that apply to all who respond on this thread?

Well?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Would it?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Yep, seems so

Well?
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Those couple of billion are wrong. Remember when everyone thought the earth was flat?

No. I wasn't around then. Why are they wrong and you're not? I really believe you are wrong and I am right.

Do you have a book written by 40 people over thousands of years that archaeology has proven correct time and time again, that says God didn't speak the world and universe into existence?

I have one that says He did.

Last edited by RickyD; 01/28/20.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 15 of 19 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

457 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 160user, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 44 invisible), 2,104 guests, and 1,146 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,603
Posts18,454,762
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.