Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hotsoup
suspending production sends the wrong message imo.. I hope they get the bugs worked out and get back in the sporting rifle game.

No bugs in mine, I love it.

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by mainer_in_ak
BlairVT,
Do you honestly think working class men should risk the welfare and stability of their family lives to meet somewhere out of town for a physical altercation? Sharp words over hunting rifles? Let alone, risk your right to bear arms?

It's a tough world for us men nowadays,the slightest unlawful act of aggression or threats could lead to a harsh judgement from our man-hating criminal jusyice system, to take away your right of gun ownership.

Save your aggression for something lawful, like defending your home and family from a criminal, or serving your country in war.

OR defending (fighting for) your RIGHT to own, bear, hunt & shoot firearms against "enemies domestic "
The list is L O N G.

Preparation is first.

"A man's gotta be WILLING". John Wayne, "The Shootist".

Jerry

Last edited by jwall; 01/28/20.

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
O
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
O
Originally Posted by Little Stick

chinkapin,

Cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too technical",for you to understand. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for crying.

Hint.

Laughing!........................

I guess all your combinations of 4 and 5 letter words are too technical for me. NARF....

You keep on being you Rain Man. E GAD....

(insert emoji)

FARTING......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Kudos to Barrett,for building THE best for the boys and prioritizing in a timely and astute fashion,so as to keep the ball rolling.

Agreed, for once.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by orientalexpress
Can someone please explain to me "little sticks" schtick? I can't tell if it's a play off a movie character, like he's talking in riddles, he's in some kinda of meta conversation that I just can't relate to, or he's some kind of rain man gifted but handicapped type of person.

He is an old time lumberjack. They even wrote a song about him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FshU58nI0Ts

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LEADMINER
Don't know about all the background info-just glad I was able to get one!

Me too, and the $600 Howa Alpine that's its backup.

Could do very well with just these two, but won't just yet.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
lasthound,

There's not a better .473" S/A on the market.

Hint...................

Chinkapin,

Ain't it a fascinating constant,that all you can "do" is guess...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Emoji and I'll Reality. Hint.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Fortunately for you,Imagnation and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart for Crying.

Hint.

Laughing!......................

TheBigCry,

You suck a mean ass. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!....................

ForeQueenGomer,

You are welcome to your Imagination and Pretend,if only because it's all you've "got"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon REALITY and the sweet tunes associated. Hint.

LAUGHING!

You Drooling DUMB Fhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Kudos to Barrett,for building THE best for the boys and prioritizing in a timely and astute fashion,so as to keep the ball rolling.

Agreed, for once.

TheBigCry,

You suck a mean ass. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Well, I guess I clearly had that coming to me.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
BlairVT,
Do you honestly think working class men should risk the welfare and stability of their family lives to meet somewhere out of town for a physical altercation? Sharp words over hunting rifles? Let alone, risk your right to bear arms?

It's a tough world for us men nowadays,the slightest unlawful act of aggression or threats could lead to a harsh judgement from our man-hating criminal jusyice system, to take away your right of gun ownership.

Save your aggression for something lawful, like defending your home and family from a criminal, or serving your country in war.

Another good one is pondering traumatic brain injuries in the barbaric octagon ring with other like minded fools.

You are absolutely right. I'm disappointed in myself for letting a mental midget get to me. I have 23 years and counting in the Air Force and sure don't want to throw it away. There is just something about a coward hiding behind a keyboard that eats at me.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Can someone please explain to me "little sticks" schtick? I can't tell if it's a play off a movie character, like he's talking in riddles, he's in some kinda of meta conversation that I just can't relate to, or he's some kind of rain man gifted but handicapped type of person.

TBI maybe? Stroke? I really have no idea why a person with all faculties intact would make some of the posts I’ve read,

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Napoleon complex

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Just imagine an alcoholic psychopathic narcissist rejected by society, family, and everyone else he encounters. You'd be accused of profiling, but spot on. At one time there was a glimmer of admiration from a select few (very few) here. He still hangs on to that dream. Now, most just ignore the ramblings or play along as amusement, which further agitates the clown. And the cycle continues.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
TheBigCry,

Now just what were the "odds",that all you can "d"o is guess...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

ClairVD,

A gal has to know her Limitations,as she fends her emotions and your inability to do same,is simply fhuqking HILARIOUS! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

I rather enjoyed your Stewardess Chronicles and the fact that your Melting Snowflake Routine is no "Act". Hint.

Bless your heart for CRYING.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

TrannyHoser,

Don't tease Clair about serving coffee and cupcakes,while wearing heels...it's her "illustrious" "career". Hint. Congratulations?!?

The Trials & Tribulations of teetering a tray,very obviously weigh upon her feeble emotions and she melts down often. I doubt it's Medical,but rather an unfortunate like of IQ,drive and acumen. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart for prying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.......................

alwaysindoors,

Being great ain't easy,but fortunately you get to read about it and gawk the Splendid Pixels...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" REALLY "get after it". Hint. Laughing!

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

KenBitchigan,

Now ain't it a fhuqking hoot,that you are FORCED to Imagine...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

What were the "odds",that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and yet again "forgot' about your 'heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore? Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You Fhuqking Retards crack me up! Hint.

Bless your heart for Lying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by blairvt
BlairVT,

Another good one is pondering traumatic brain injuries in the barbaric octagon ring with other like minded fools.

You are absolutely right. I'm disappointed in myself for letting a mental midget get to me. I have 23 years and counting in the Air Force and sure don't want to throw it away. There is just something about a coward hiding behind a keyboard that eats at me.

BS's 24hr persona is best on ignore.

Now if people would quit quoting him in their posts. frown

Arcus Venator
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K

*** You are ignoring this user ***

He's probably squawking like a damn parrot about everyone and their "imagination pretend ignore". LOL

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
TheBigCry, Now just what were the "odds",that all you can "d"o is guess...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

I guess that I clearly deserved that too.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
CriesRealSweet,

Feel free to expound in the firsthand,on the only thing you can,which is a Moth being drawn to The Flame. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you Whine from your couchbound kchunt. Hint.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

KenBitchigan,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget",that you "can't read" this. Hint. LAUGHING!

What were the "odds",that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and yet again "forgot' about your "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for lying.

Hint.

Laughing!...................

TheBigCry,

Rifles are spendy,but at least you can "afford" to look at pictures...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now you can say you've "seen" an MPA 'Tude. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Laughing!.....................

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

He's just a poster who's posts can basically be chalked up to 99% bullshit with the other 1% being fairly knowledgeable info. I put him on ignore a long time ago due to his constant chest thumping and the fact his life has been resorted to posting pics of generally ugly rifles on an online forum in hopes of impressing the rare few who haven't yet caught on to his schtick. He's a simple case of a guy who talks a whole lot but really says nothing. I'd venture to say he's likely on more user's ignore list than any other member of this forum

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Luvbowhuntn

He's just a poster who's posts can basically be chalked up to 99% bullshit with the other 1% being fairly knowledgeable info. I put him on ignore a long time ago due to his constant chest thumping and the fact his life has been resorted to posting pics of generally ugly rifles on an online forum in hopes of impressing the rare few who haven't yet caught on to his schtick. He's a simple case of a guy who talks a whole lot but really says nothing. I'd venture to say he's likely on more user's ignore list than any other member of this forum

My guess would be some kind of mental disorder, but the stroke idea has possibilities

Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1234, 19rabbit52, 12344mag, 49 invisible), 2,054 guests, and 1,111 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,088
Posts18,463,966
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.