Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
American Thinker
Between this smarmy little prick and that self righteous idiot Greta Thunberg, I’m starting to rethink my stance on abortion! frown
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
And that makes you a hate filled bigot spewing divisive, extremist, racist, hate speech........ According to them and their ilk.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

David Hogg
@davidhogg111

This is a tweet for for the founders of the gun violence prevention movement started centuries ago by almost entirely black, brown and indigenous lgbtq women and non binary people that never got on the news or in most history books.

We may not know all your names but thank you.

I can't believe this kid is in Harvard.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He has no idea whats going on in the real world does he?

[Linked Image from news.unclesamsmisguidedchildren.com][Linked Image from i0.wp.com]

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Morewood

David Hogg
@davidhogg111

This is a tweet for for the founders of the gun violence prevention movement started centuries ago by almost entirely black, brown and indigenous lgbtq women and non binary people that never got on the news or in most history books.

There is so much in his quote that makes absolutely no sense, it's mind blowing!
That kid is an aids container waiting to be filled.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Hey! I resemble that remark! grin
That’s ok. I’m sure I’m already on a watch list or three. I’m a veteran, a Christian and a gun owner, probably bonus points for posting here and reading conservative websites. I’ll be among the first to be disarmed and re-educated, once they get control! laugh
Trouble is I believe it in my soul, so I can’t be salvaged. I’ll be liquidated, you know, the nice way of saying murdered. sick
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Morewood

David Hogg
@davidhogg111

You think someone, somewhere in those hallowed halls, would be able to explain to these fools that 90% of our gun laws can be directly traced back to “Jim Crow”, after the Civil War.
Newly freed blacks, who had been slaves, may become a danger to their previous masters and overseers. Kinda like us current Americans and our self appointed masters and overseers.
Holy cow people. You’re supposed to be some of the greatest minds this country produces!
Read a damn book and educate yourself a little, will you?
7mm

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Where else would he be?

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
His 15 minutes is up, he is the only one who doesn't know it evidently.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
When he leaves Harvard and ends up on your porch...pay him for the pizza.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I don't think his 15 min is up at all. He'll spend a few years at Harvard, then he'll get elected to the US House. If AOC can do it, so can he. We haven't seen the last of him by a long shot.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

663 members (10ring1, 16penny, 10Glocks, 160user, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 66 invisible), 2,473 guests, and 1,157 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,140
Posts18,464,866
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.