Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
The house had their time to call anybody they wanted. It's not the Senate's job to do their job. The House got to call 17 witnesses against Trump, and the Republicans got to call ZERO. They could have called Bolton at any time. This is just another gotcha tactic from a bunch of political hacks on the Left. I say tell them to pound sand and wrap this dog and pony show up.

Last edited by reivertom; 01/28/20.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
If Bolton had his way he would have started more wars than Hitler. That and his mustache is why I call him little Hitler. A swamp creature for sure.

Bb

Deep state cabal.

We will see if God is in control in this and leads Trump or not.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by reivertom
The house had their time to call anybody they wanted. It's not the Senate's job to do their job. The House got to call 17 witnesses against Trump, and the Republicans got to call ZERO.I say tell them to pound sand and wrap this dog and pony show up.

Dim basturds didnt want to go near a real trial in court with their skeletons. They couldnt call for Bolton and go to court to try and get him.

I Dindo Nuffin
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari
The Dems are playing their only hand well. It centers around the traitor Bolton's testifying or not. The public wants witnesses overwhelmingly. The Republicans don't want Bolton to spill the beans. The Dems don't want Hunter Biden anywhere near a microphone, let alone in front of the Senate and America and Under Oath.

With no witnesses being called the Dems can cry foul, and the GOP has no defense for the "foul".

Trump stepped on his dick the day he let Bolton onto the team. Bolton was the swamp dog sent there to topple Trump. The military/industrial complex needs war dogs like Bolton and Hillary. They need to get rid of Trump once and for all.

[Linked Image from ]

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by watch4bear

She doesnt want to be tried by Trump and Barr as a traitor for China. Shes floating the message she wants to deal.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I attributed Trump's pick of Bolton to being on psychedelic drugs that day. I have no idea why he chose that MIC warmonger. He has never been anything but that.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Anaconda
Points to consider.
We (the public) have not seen Bolton’s book.
Every news source is reporting what it says, but how do they know what Boltons book says ?.
An anonymous source “leeked” it to the New York times, and they published it.
The only thing less reliable than a leek from an anonymous source, is the new York Times.

Yep, AP would not stand by the rumors Bolton supposedly said. However, we dont know what the cabal has on Bolton either.

It shouldn't matter. Even if Trump said that, it's not a crime.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/28/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
There are no beans to spill. Even if Trump mentioned that to Bolton it is not grounds for impeachment, much less conviction.

You're correct, jorge, but the public has now been brainwashed to believe international arm twisting by our President is some kind of a crime. I think...guess...that Bolton felt he had a way to slap Trump back, even though the country suffers. I also think Bolton is nuts and getting worse.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It has become a no win situation for Senate Republicans, anything short of complete transparency with what Bolton knows will be viewed as being complicit in a cover up of bad behavior. In my humble opinion, it would be better to put the evidence on the table, and then debate if impeachement is warranted or not. At this point not calling any witnesses, not seeking any documents that are being witheld, and cutting the trial short will be viewed as white washing the allegations that have been made and it won't bode well come November. One thing is for certain, more information will keep dripping out and it's not likely to be favorable.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
As long as I can remember the R's are always on defense. Seems, they do not know how to play offense. ????

There is a war on America and America is losing
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Originally Posted by 1bigdude
I do not trust Cheif Justice Roberts as far as I can piss. Remember who fugged the nation with ObamaCare

Roberts can be overruled on anything with 51 votes in the Senate. Just not sure if McConnell has 51 votes at this point.

It takes 67 votes (or 2/3 of those voting) to convict, not 51.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The Democrats have planned this from day one.

The knew about Bolton's book way back during the House investigations. They did not call him for a reason.

The Democrats Know that they will not get a conviction, but anyone with more than two brain cells left to rub together already knows this.

This is about discrediting President Trump and at the same time discrediting "certain" targeted Republican Senators.

The democrats played this perfectly. The Republicans in the Senate are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

If Republicans "block" Bolton's testimony, then Plan (A) goes into affect.
(A), Millions of Democrat campaign Dollars will be funneled into the States of their 4-6 Targeted Republican Senators. The campaign slogan and narrative will be that Republican Senator ____ cannot be trusted and voted to Block "Crucial" evidence and testimony in the Impeachment Trial. This Senator is engaged in a "Cover-up" and etc.etc.etc. Then Presto a Democrat victory in 2020.

If the Republicans vote to allow Bolton to testify, then plan (B) goes into affect.
(B), We all know how well Republican voters stick together no matter what, right. They don't. They look for any reason to refuse to vote for "the lesser of two evils". Millions of Republican voters will be so pissed if they vote allow Bolton to testify, they will refuse to vote for that sumbitch out of spite and Presto another Democrat Senator. The Democrats know that the Republicans will eat their own for just about any reason and this is a big one.

Whether Bolton testifies of not, whether he hammers Trump, or exonerates Trump matters not. It's all about the Vote, not the Testimony.

They know that RBG is not long for this world. They need the Senate and this is one of their plans to take it back.

It will prolly work too, as Republicans are to stupid and short sided to see the Big Picture and to stupid to know when they have been played.

Last edited by steve4102; 01/29/20.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This is what this is all about.

The United States Senate elections will be held on November 3, 2020. Thirty-four of the 100 Senate seats are up for reelection.

The GOP will have to defend more Senate seats than Democrats. As of now, there will be 22 Republican Senate seats on the line, while Democrats will only need to protect 12 seats.

Republicans up for reelection in 2020:

Alaska: Dan Sullivan (Intent unknown) Current age: 53

Arizona: Martha McSally (Running) Current age: 52

Arkansas: Tom Cotton (Running) Current age: 40

Colorado: Cory Gardner (Running) Current age: 43

Georgia: David Perdue (Running) Current age: 68

Idaho: John Risch (Intent unknown) Current age: 74

Iowa: Joni Ernst (Running) Current age: 47

Kansas: Pat Roberts (Retiring) Current age: 81

Kentucky: Mitch McConnell (Running) Current age: 75

Louisiana: Bill Cassidy (Intent unknown) Current age: 60

Maine: Susan Collins (Running) Current age: 66

Mississippi: Cindy Hyde-Smith (Intent unknown) Current age: 59

Montana: Steve Daines (Intent unknown) Current age: 55

Nebraska: Ben Sasse (Intent unknown) Current age: 45

North Carolina: Thom Tillis (Running) Current age: 57

Oklahoma: Jim Inhofe (Intent unknown) Current age: 83

South Carolina: Lindsey Graham (Running) Current age: 63

South Dakota: Mike Rounds (Intent unknown) Current age: 63

Tennessee: Lamar Alexander (Retiring) Current age: 77

Texas: John Cornyn (Running) Current age: 65

West Virginia: Shelley Moore Capito (Intent unknown) Current age: 64

Wyoming: Mike Enzi (Intent unknown) Current age: 73

The Democrats have a very, very good chance of picking up enough seats to take control of the Senate.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I agree the democrats know they will not remove Trump from office and they know they will not keep him from being re-elected. The plan now is to hold onto the house and take the Senate. That will mean no more constitutional judicial appointments and Trump won't get anything through Congress for the next four years.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Originally Posted by 1bigdude
I do not trust Cheif Justice Roberts as far as I can piss. Remember who fugged the nation with ObamaCare

Roberts can be overruled on anything with 51 votes in the Senate. Just not sure if McConnell has 51 votes at this point.

It takes 67 votes (or 2/3 of those voting) to convict, not 51.

Right. But it only takes 51 votes to overrule the Chief Justice.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Democrats will never let another republican be elected as a President again.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 43 invisible), 2,700 guests, and 1,158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,513
Posts18,452,664
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.