OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Last edited by mtnsnake; 01/29/20.
BP-B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I travel thru VA to my property in KY about 10 times a year....I will now go around the state of VA to get there ......VA is the worst state in the country to travel thru....Cops on every corner looks like a Police state......

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
They are going make criminals out of a lot of good folks. Gonna pick a fight that they don’t want and can’t handle. There is no real reason for any if this. Pretty stupid.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
History from other states that are gun control states teaches us they are just beginning

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This can't be happening, gun owners marched. I thought that was going to show them legislators who was boss.

THEY. DON'T. CARE.

THEY HATE YOU.

THEY WILL DO WHAT THEY WANT.

THEY DON'T CARE WHAT THE CONSTITUTION SAYS.

YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO GET VIOLENT WITH THEM OR IT WILL NEVER STOP.

LOL
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
And meanwhile down at the Bloomberg Communist Globalists Gun Grab Club: they were nice enough to send me this on email:

We are poised to execute our largest and most ambitious electoral effort ever. In total, Everytown will invest at least $60 million – double what we spent during the 2018 elections, and more than the NRA reported spending in 2016 – to win big in 2020. With your help we will elect a Gun Sense President, flip several U.S. Senate seats, defend the Gun Sense Majority in the U.S. House, and elect gun sense champions up and down the ballot.

Make history with us. Make a generous contribution to the Everytown Victory Fund to support Everytown's $60 million election efforts.

If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately by clicking the links below:
Give $9 now >>
Give $14 now >>

and my reply to them...

ive you money, so that you can start taking away Americans' Constitutional Rights, starting with the second amendment, which will not only make the nation safer to criminals, but also make it easier for Globalist Communists to walk in and take over our country....like they have already taken over the democRATic Party where it is essentially bought and paid for...

NOT IN YOU [bleep] LIFE...I will be one of the Americans that will see you Globalists puppets, on the field of battle..

There is no greater honor than to die in the name of Freedom, Fighting for your country against ALL ENEMIES,

both foreign and DOMESTIC....

I'm sure I am not the only one in this country that feels that way.... in fact I think its still pretty common in Virginia, or at least the parts of Virginia are still part of Virginia, instead of ruled by Globalists down from New York....occupying Fairfax and Arlington Counties... just like they did in 1861.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
As long as the democrats are in the majority they will do whatever they want to people. Colorado is turning out the same way.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire
And meanwhile down at the Bloomberg Communist Globalists Gun Grab Club: they were nice enough to send me this on email:

We are poised to execute our largest and most ambitious electoral effort ever. In total, Everytown will invest at least $60 million – double what we spent during the 2018 elections, and more than the NRA reported spending in 2016 – to win big in 2020. With your help we will elect a Gun Sense President, flip several U.S. Senate seats, defend the Gun Sense Majority in the U.S. House, and elect gun sense champions up and down the ballot.

Make history with us. Make a generous contribution to the Everytown Victory Fund to support Everytown's $60 million election efforts.

If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately by clicking the links below:
Give $9 now >>
Give $14 now >>

and my reply to them...

ive you money, so that you can start taking away Americans' Constitutional Rights, starting with the second amendment, which will not only make the nation safer to criminals, but also make it easier for Globalist Communists to walk in and take over our country....like they have already taken over the democRATic Party where it is essentially bought and paid for...

NOT IN YOU [bleep] LIFE...I will be one of the Americans that will see you Globalists puppets, on the field of battle..

There is no greater honor than to die in the name of Freedom, Fighting for your country against ALL ENEMIES,

both foreign and DOMESTIC....

I'm sure I am not the only one in this country that feels that way.... in fact I think its still pretty common in Virginia, or at least the parts of Virginia are still part of Virginia, instead of ruled by Globalists down from New York....occupying Fairfax and Arlington Counties... just like they did in 1861.
You're wrong Seafire. There is a much greater honor than dying and that's killing the enemy.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Just democrats being democrats....
Originally Posted by Fireball2
This can't be happening, gun owners marched. I thought that was going to show them legislators who was boss.

THEY. DON'T. CARE.

THEY HATE YOU.

Exactly right... "Marching" doesn't do much - 'cause they never get to see those a-hole gov't people face-to-face... They're protected in gov't buildings, by gov't employees/security forces who have guns.. At some point, there's gonna be a REAL demonstration of the 'people's' power to overrun an out of control gov't...

They keep pushing and pushing... The PEOPLE gotta push back - and damned hard IYAM...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Redneck
Just democrats being democrats....
Originally Posted by Fireball2

THEY. DON'T. CARE.

THEY HATE YOU.

Exactly right... "Marching" doesn't do much - 'cause they never get to see those a-hole gov't people face-to-face... They're protected in gov't buildings, by gov't employees/security forces who have guns.. At some point, there's gonna be a REAL demonstration of the 'people's' power to overrun an out of control gov't...

They keep pushing and pushing... The PEOPLE gotta push back - and damned hard IYAM...

they had enough at the match to overrun the Virginia government. were I was, there was enough fire power, cops there said if this went to hell they were coming to our side. glad nothing happened but maybe it should of. but those gutt less law makers weren't even in the capital that day, the governor had his black face on so he could go into hiding, and the rest were in hiding with there armed gaurds

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Just found out that the biggest anti-gun advocate in Virginia's House of delegates: Chris Hurst[boyfriend of the local news girl shot and killed while on a remote broadcast] was pulled over very recently and blew a .085[alcohol], was let off with a warning!! mad

FJB & FJT

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
86 members (99Ozarks, 10gaugemag, batch, 257robertsimp, 12 invisible), 1,621 guests, and 734 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,758
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.