Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
No, come on tell me how 2 like genetic mutations of the opposite sex in the same time and location result in the successful propagation of a more advanced life form.

Hey, you have the scientific brain. Inform us how that idiotic dream happens?

You cant, can you, smart guy?

You obviously have zero understanding of the nature of genetic variability, dominant versus recessive genes, and how "sports" pass on their differences. To help I would suggest you investigate S J Gould's " Punctuated Equilibrium" theory.

The video is absolutely a joke. Simply because the idiot makes a statement does not prove a single thing. There is nothing remotely scientific about that garbage. There is zero proof given and a total joke.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Seems somebody is wrapped a tad too tight.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
But there were numerous species bridging that gap. We even carry DNA from a couple of such species which interbred with humans.

But, but, but! Everything should arise as whole cloth, fully formed and proved!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Anunnaki created humans for slaves in the gold mines 450000 years ago.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Thanks, no time for a video.

Gotta go catch an English Premier League soccer game now.

I know, I know, how unAmerican.

Maybe I'll watch a HOCKEY game instead, I think I've got one of those in the DVR.

The "truth" will have to wait.

Geno

Love it

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You atheists are all alike. You tout "scientific evidence". Then, when presented with contrary scientific evidence, you turn and run, knowing you dont have the intelligence to refute real science.

Another hilarious thread on the Fire.

If you go look at the videos the man that posted this on Youtube has on his channel you'd plainly see he is just making fun of crazy conspiracy theorist.

He has everything from "the hoax moon landing" to "flat earther" stuff.

It was a joke Jag, it was a joke!

It was intended to be viewed as a comedy for the humor involved, but leave it to the Fire to waste 7 pages attempting to debunk it.

LOL...........

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You stupid fughk. You're too stupid to see that the scheme of things is obviously against the odds of such an impossible possibility.

I'm sure you run a tight ship at the Sunglass Hut but I think the seminary was your true calling.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by akasparky
You atheists are all alike. You tout "scientific evidence". Then, when presented with contrary scientific evidence, you turn and run, knowing you dont have the intelligence to refute real science.

Another hilarious thread on the Fire.

If you go look at the videos the man that posted this on Youtube has on his channel you'd plainly see he is just making fun of crazy conspiracy theorist.

He has everything from "the hoax moon landing" to "flat earther" stuff.

It was a joke Jag, it was a joke!

It was intended to be viewed as a comedy for the humor involved, but leave it to the Fire to waste 7 pages attempting to debunk it.

LOL...........

I didn't watch the video, but what you say doesn't surprise me.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by DBT

I didn't watch the video, but what you say doesn't surprise me.

It's every bit as compelling as an UNZ link.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
imagine your first visit to the fire and see a thread called "evolution scientifically debunked" on the first page

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA
imagine your first visit to the fire and see a thread called "evolution scientifically debunked" on the first page

I think the first thread as I was trying to sign up was something like “Why I’m Leaving The Fire”...😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
The answer is simple....

Aliens

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 1minute
Then there is the aspect of time. Like billions of years. Change is inevitable.

Time is not the hero. Entropy shows things deteriorate over time. Recently I saw something on T.V. that said something to the effect if sperm count continues to fall off at its present rate humans will be extinct in 2,000 years.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
I think God created evolution. He made the ball and started it rolling. Then it followed the laws of science, which He created.

And I thank Him for it, every day. And for beer, and boobs.

P

Evolution is contrary to the God of the Bible. He started everything as "very good". According to the "Genetic Entropy and the mystery of the genome" mutations are accumulating so fast if one traces them back he can only go about 6,000 - 7,000 years to get to NO mutations. All mutations have been shown to be harmful, or at best neutral. God says death is the last enemy and will be eliminated and restore everything to its original order. That means the fossil didn't exist until after Noah's Flood.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
As I said. You can not produce order from disorder. ....

[

...without an input of energy from an external source.

This. Loads of residual energy from the big bang out there.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
TRH, where did the stuff come from that went "bang "?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
who created the creator is what I want to know.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Well, that's a pos cop out.
Come on, fill everyone else in, genius.

Now, tell me about those genetic DNA mutations that result in a new, advanced species. Then tell me about another exactly the same as that one occurring in the same location with the opposite sex at the approximate same time frame that can result in propagation of the the new species.

Your suckers like Valsdad are waiting.

Jag, Dr Jag, right?

Last I heard they taught stuff in college like Mendelian genetics and such. You went to college, right?

Last time I studied any sort of genetics, if I'm not mistaken I think I learned that it doesn't take two of the exact mutations to occur in different members of the same species for change to occur. The change can be passed on by one individual. The change doesn't even have to occur in species that reproduce sexually, therefor no need to have two individuals of the same species have the same mutation and live in the same area so as to be near enough to reproduce.

Given enough time, is hard to believe significant changes could occur so as to produce a distinct new species? Not for me at least.

As to watching your video, as I said, I'd read a transcript if one existed. I'm not going to watch 12 minutes to find the truth. "truth" was passed on to me in Parochial School. "truth" was passed on to me in HS and University. "truth" was passed on to me in the school of hard knocks too. Ms Jarret tried to pass the "truth" about Geometry to me in HS, required me to do homework every night and if not turned in 2 points off the quiz score every Friday, said quizzes comprising a large portion of the final grade. I did no homework and lost 10 points every Friday. I also didn't follow her lectures during class, as she was usually going over the homework from the night before. During class I read the next chapter in the Geometry book. I passed the class with a B+ if I recall, because the best I could get was a B every Friday, under her "truth" going at her speed. In "truth" I got an A in the class. Other folks "truth" sometimes is too slow for me to follow. It's like that with a lot of videos.

Jag, some of us are concerned you're starting to go a bit overboard at times. I'm hoping that some of it is fueled by Demon Rum. If so, you may want to pray to the "truth" for some help.

Best wishes for a calm evening.

Geno

They taught me dimocraps good, Rs bad.

They are teaching kids now that diversity gives us strength.

As time goes on, science proves the existence of a Creator. Of course, many dont like that type progress as it clashes with their previous teaching. You're a case in point.

So, do you think Trump is crazy for being a believer in God and the Bible?

Do you believe we have no inalienable rights as espoused by the framers of our constitution?

Back in those days, one had to profess a faith in the Creator to run for office. Then along came Darwin with his ideas which are scientifically WRONG.

Its amazing how people claim the IQ high ground but are too chicken to look at science which disagrees with Darwin.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/29/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by KFWA

I think the first thread as I was trying to sign up was something like “Why I’m Leaving The Fire”...😎

those things might be related

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
TRH, where did the stuff come from that went "bang "?

You're asking the wrong guy if you expect to stump me on that. Answer: ultimately, God. I'm not an atheist. Far from it. I'm a believing Christian. God is the creator of all things, either directly, or indirectly. Genesis says that God commanded that the waters and the earth bring forth all living creatures, and the waters and the earth obeyed the command. Science too says that the waters and the earth brought forth all living creatures, but doesn't speculate about God, since that's beyond the scope of science.

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

60 members (10gaugemag, Akhutr, Anaconda, 6MMWASP, 8 invisible), 1,584 guests, and 823 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,202
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.