Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 19 1 2 15 16 17 18 19
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
He's scared of you DBT because you make too much sense.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
BP-B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hahaha. What a lying dumbass. I fear not walking into a lions den, as evidenced by my assault on you lying retards frequenting the fire.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

You stupid bastid. With God, I have no enemies to fear. DBT cant back up his lying schiett with a dump truck.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx

You stupid bastid. With God, I have no enemies to fear. DBT cant back up his lying schiett with a dump truck.

Doc,

What are these turds doing? Humping each other and producing more turds?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Isn't religion based on fear? Fear of what happens after you die, with religion being some sort of feel good or perceived insurance policy?

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
IC B2

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Rickshaw
answersingenesis.org

AiG is not a reliable source of information, theirs is a literal interpretation of the bible, an actual World flood, young earth creationism, etc....all disproven long ago.

Ha. You wish you could disprove HIM. Dream on. Some of us know HIM, better than you know satan.

I don't know any Satan, but your favourite book tells us that Satan is the servant of God, created by him, fulfilling God's plan and doing His bidding.

It tells us that God creates evil and stirs up trouble.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Doc,

What are these turds doing? Humping each other and producing more turds?

Wow, true Christians no doubt.....know them by their words.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Hahaha. What a lying dumbass. I fear not walking into a lions den, as evidenced by my assault on you lying retards frequenting the fire.

You are defensive all the time. Being defensive is a sign of fear. You lash out from fear and your inability to debate in a civil manner. Insults delivered from the security of your anonymity being your shield. A little man, something a child would do.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I don't come here to pester you to save your soul. If you like what I got I can help you get it. Otherwise I'm just gonna mind my own business. Sometimes a strong believer gets a little too enthused and full of zeel and ends up running people plumb away from God. Also, I'm a weak sinner and I might say a wirdy dird now and then, and I have been known to embibe in too many libations on ocassion. I'm not perfect, but I'm pretty sure I'm forgiven. However I do seem to see not only overly zealous Christians but overly condemning atheist that think they need to pee on our parade. But anyway, so be it. Some of us can be a pain in the ASS too. I've been baptized in the fire and my soul is high tempered steel so you won't kill my belief.

Last edited by Filaman; 01/29/20.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I'm not peeing on anyone's parade.

It's a discussion forum.

The world is full of different viewpoints, and I am expressing one of these viewpoints....just like Christians are expressing theirs.

Or is it that only one side is allowed to have their say, that anyone who has a different point of view must be suppressed?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Anunnaki created humans for slaves in the gold mines 450000 years ago.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
People tend to blame God for bad things. The Bible says Satan comes to steal, kill, and destroy. God removed his "hedge of protection" from Job to show Satan Job wouldn't curse God and die. Satan brought disease, killed his kids, and he lost his wealth. Job never turned from God, and then God told Satan to leave and God blessed Job with more than he originally had and gave him more children.

That is just one example. People who don't know God, God cannot or will not help them, only Born Again Christians does He help, but they too can be tried and tested.

Statistics show Christians (those who attend church more than once a week) live around 5-7 years longer than the general population. They have less sickness and lower divorce rates, fewer accidents, etc. This study was done by the Billy Graham Association a few years ago.

God created man but didn't create robots. He gave man free will. One sin, even a little one, and God turns his back on man. Only through accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior will God hear your prayers.

People start reading the Bible from Genesis, but they should start with the New Testament, then go to the Old. The New Testament is for today, and teaches you how to be born again, how a Christian is supposed to live, treat each other etc. The Old Testament shows Gods holiness and his wrath against sin, and how no one can keep the law. The New Testament shows Gods love and mercy and how one can be forgiven of their sins. Just start by reading the New Testament and see for yourselves. It is simple. New and Old are two sides of the same coin, showing Gods holiness and wrath, and His mercy and Grace.

Statistics show Christians (those who attend church more than once a week) live around 5-7 years longer than the general population. They have less sickness and lower divorce rates, fewer accidents, etc. This study was done by the Billy Graham Association a few years ago.

Bullshit! Nice try. Imagine that The Billy Graham Association did a study that found church goers have all these beneifts! No sh_t....... And you believe the Study? Really christ sake you aren't to dam bright. You clearly know nothing about collecting scientific data, and I am guessing have never heard of confirmation bias. You religious folks sure know how to shoot yourselves in the foot!

Last edited by MontanaCreekHunter; 01/29/20.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Genesis 1 (KJV)

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

So he only created Heaven and Earth? So who created everything else, because there is a hell of a lot more that god didn't create than he did create. Taken from your own words.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
People tend to blame God for bad things. The Bible says Satan comes to steal, kill, and destroy. God removed his "hedge of protection" from Job to show Satan Job wouldn't curse God and die. Satan brought disease, killed his kids, and he lost his wealth. Job never turned from God, and then God told Satan to leave and God blessed Job with more than he originally had and gave him more children.

That is just one example. People who don't know God, God cannot or will not help them, only Born Again Christians does He help, but they too can be tried and tested.

God created man but didn't create robots. He gave man free will. One sin, even a little one, and God turns his back on man. Only through accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior will God hear your prayers.

People start reading the Bible from Genesis, but they should start with the New Testament, then go to the Old. The New Testament is for today, and teaches you how to be born again, how a Christian is supposed to live, treat each other etc. The Old Testament shows Gods holiness and his wrath against sin, and how no one can keep the law. The New Testament shows Gods love and mercy and how one can be forgiven of their sins. Just start by reading the New Testament and see for yourselves. It is simple. New and Old are two sides of the same coin, showing Gods holiness and wrath, and His mercy and Grace.

Bullshit! Nice try. Imagine that The Billy Graham Association did a study that found church goers have all these beneifts! No sh_t....... And you believe the Study? Really christ sack you aren't to dam bright. You clearly know nothing about collecting scientific data, and I am guessing have never heard of confirmation bias. You religious folks sure know how to shoot yourselves in the foot!

Truely! If there was ever a more bias sorce of data collection...

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Genesis 1 (KJV)

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

So he only created Heaven and Earth? So who created everything else, because there is a hell of a lot more that god didn't create than he did create. Taken from your own words.

Uh, iirc, that's GODS words.

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by wabigoon
A radio preacher said, Forgive yourself.

Ed Brady.

Many people have a hard time forgiving themselves. Satan tells people they aren't worthy. He constantly tries to interfere with Gods relationship with men.

Only when one truly believes does one understand God expects you to forgive all who ask it, including one's self

To not do so is rejecting Gods instruction, and submitting oneself to the tentacles of the devil and letting him drag you down with doubt

Why ask God a hundred times to forgive you for a certain failing or sin you did? If you are truly remorseful, not only did He cast that sin away, but He also forgot it.
He says those sins are not remembered.

When you ask forgiveness of that sin again, He knows not of which you speak.

Satan tells people they aren't worthy. He constantly tries to interfere with Gods relationship with men.

Wait a minute God is all powerful. If God was all powerful nobody and nothing could interfere with God. See how easy it is to debunk all this nonsense?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Genesis 1 (KJV)

Uh, iirc, that's GODS words. No I am sure those are words created and written by man!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Gutless pos deflecting again when the schiett comes down to the nut cutting is what I see.

Change the subject, huh, gutless?

I was not the one to change the subject or offer insults instead of arguments, that's you and those who support you. It appears that you have a reputation for these tactics.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by wabigoon
A radio preacher said, Forgive yourself.

Ed Brady.

Many people have a hard time forgiving themselves. Satan tells people they aren't worthy. He constantly tries to interfere with Gods relationship with men.

Only when one truly believes does one understand God expects you to forgive all who ask it, including one's self

To not do so is rejecting Gods instruction, and submitting oneself to the tentacles of the devil and letting him drag you down with doubt

Why ask God a hundred times to forgive you for a certain failing or sin you did? If you are truly remorseful, not only did He cast that sin away, but He also forgot it.
He says those sins are not remembered.

When you ask forgiveness of that sin again, He knows not of which you speak.

Satan tells people they aren't worthy. He constantly tries to interfere with Gods relationship with men.

Wait a minute God is all powerful. If God was all powerful nobody and nothing could interfere with God. See how easy it is to debunk all this nonsense?

Yep.

Page 17 of 19 1 2 15 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
699 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 10Glocks, 76 invisible), 3,089 guests, and 1,432 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,679
Posts18,399,604
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.