Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Fotis
6mm creed

This....

And stop worrying about whether you are on or off the bandwagon.

Using that logic you could still be on the literal wagon instead of driving a truck....or even a Prius.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Big Stick
The 25-06 cain't begin to hang. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Pardon a 224 Kreedmire crushing the 243 Win.

Hint..........................

Maybe not.

I could, likely, be entertained enough, though with a 25-Oh tossing 110 ELD-X or 115 VLD Hunting. I'm easily amused.

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
6mm creed

^^ This ^^ ........ I like the old classic cartridges, but this one has become a favorite here.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 338fed
Never thought of the 22 creed but that might be the ducks nuts for me in a Kimber Montana to match my 338fed, or maybe 243 with a fast twist then my kids could deer hunt with it when they get bigger.

Pretty sure the 22 Creed would kill deer , unless your state requires something more than a 22 cal.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SuperCub
6mm creed

^^ This ^^ ........ I like the old classic cartridges, but this one has become a favorite here.

Would be my choice as well...

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Brad,

Do tell about "your" 243 Kreedmire,you know...The Imaginary Pretend one you DREAM about. Hint. Congratulations?!?

In fairness,I only have (3). Hint.

Bless your heart for lying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Time for a new gun and don't have anything in the small to mid range in the stable, gun is going to be used for long range coyotes mainly as the AR-15 just can't get there with its 16" barrel but will probably used for pronghorn too. I've got a 300wby that I don't use much anymore and my main squeeze is the 338 federal so I was thinking something like 243, 25-06, 6.5PRC, 257 wby, 6.5-300wby, 280AI. I do know I don't want a creedmore just because I refuse to get on the bandwagon but I really like the looks of the PRC, i do reload all my rifle ammo so in store available is little concern as long as I can get brass or make it.

Thank Chuck
..............Well since everyone is the 6.5 Creed bandwagon, then how about the 6mm Creed? LOL

Your 300 Wby, though you can use it, is too much. A 6.5/300 Wby is too much imo as well. Your 338 Fed is short to medium range and is not the best application for your above purpose.

From your choices I would go with either the 25-06 or the 6.5 PRC. And if choosing a 6mm, I would opt for the 6mm Creedie.....

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Is this true bs? I figured you would know.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Elkkchunt,

I didn't mean to horn you up and "unleash" even more of your Imagination and Pretend ala GoogleFu...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now what were the "odds",that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you also happen to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and yet again "forgot" about your "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore? Hint. Laughing!

Pardon wares that exist. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Whining.

Hint.

Laughing!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Forget about all the Creedwhore cartridges.

Get a 243, 25-06, or even 280 AI and be way ahead of the game.

Unless of course a bullet is the only thing in life you could possibly get a chance at smooching. Then strive for long OAL, high BC, retarded velocity, and smoochiness.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by KenMi
Forget about all the Creedwhore cartridges.

Get a 243, 25-06, or even 280 AI and be way ahead of the game.

Unless of course a bullet is the only thing in life you could possibly get a chance at smooching. Then strive for long OAL, high BC, retarded velocity, and smoochiness.

Ken, much as I like the 243, the 6mm CM is just a better "ground-up" cartridge design. May as well start out right.

The CM's are really what everything on the 308 case should have been...

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchigan,

Pardon my shooting every cartridge you cite and whole fhuqk of a LOT more,that you didn't. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Here's to the HILARITY of your Brokedick Cluelessness and Lying Piece Of Schit Ways. Hint.

You Drooling Retards are a hoot! Hint.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Brad,

You suck a mean ass...you "lucky" kchunt Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your GoogleFu is HILARIOUS! Hint.

Bless your heart for TRYING,you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Hint.

Laughing!................

338fed Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Bought a new old stock kimber Montana pre threaded barrel in 243 today, less than $1000 and $10 shipping hard to pass up. I’ll try it out and can alway rebarrel it into something else I just really like Montana’s.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bought a new old stock kimber Montana pre threaded barrel in 243 today, less than $1000 and $10 shipping hard to pass up. I’ll try it out and can alway rebarrel it into something else I just really like Montana’s.

The Montucky 243's are 10" RPM and that sucks heavy ass. With 90gr Skinners,being the best OEM pitch. Hint. Congratulations?!?

In a contour dupe,with bumped RPM(8" here) and in 6XC,they shine rather brightly. I'd simply Seex Kreedmire today. Hint.

Though I hear good thangs about 'em,in 6BR too. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Hint.................

Elkkchunt,

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
*** You are ignoring this user ***

The most common phrase on a BS befouled thread.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchigan,

In fairness,you've already tried that ruse,you Lying Sack Of Fhuqking Schit and "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I shoot a Montucky Six Twat-Six too,wearing a Brux 8" RPM,if only to add to your copious and very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

Pardon my shooting it all and then some,as you feverishly read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel. Hint.

Hint.

Laughing!.................

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Not Sorry, you are on IGNORE, cause you are sorry. hint

So, you can blah blah blah about everyone being a lying sack of Schmidt, or you can go piss up a rope. You'd probably get more respect, following, and reading from the rope. HINT

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchigan,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

What were the "odds" of your being both a CLUELESS Fhuqk and a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Crying,Lying,Trying and Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Elkkchunt,

How many times didja; schit your pants today? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my horning you up. Hint.

Bless your heart for Lying.

Hint.

Congratulations?!?...............

Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

118 members (300_savage, 6mmCreedmoor, 1_deuce, 257wthbylover, 5sdad, 18 invisible), 1,603 guests, and 945 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,511
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.