Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Anybody see O'Brien's clip about Little Dick Donny? Best description of the Buffoon in Chief I've ever seen:

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2...rn-video-and-somebody-elses-credit-card/

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
GB1

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I'll treat you kinder than most here. I do not understand why you keep bringing up these threads.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
TDS

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I'll treat you kinder than most here. I do not understand why you keep bringing up these threads.

He likes to get people fired up!

IC B2

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
If ya can't counter someone's accomplishments, I guess ya gotta stoop to callin' em names.

One thing Trump isn't is dumb.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
If ya can't counter someone's accomplishments, I guess ya gotta stoop to callin' em names.

Hush. It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Last edited by Paddler; 02/02/20.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Paddler
Anybody see O'Brien's clip about Little Dick Donny? Best description of the Buffoon in Chief I've ever seen:

piddly, no matter what obrien or anyone else writes, Trump is going to slaughter the democrap nominee both in the popular vote and the electoral college . Get used to it...and remember , you havent been right about anything Trump yet.
amy's toast after the next debate by the way.

.... like tears in the rain
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Typical of Paddler's "News" sources:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/mediaite/

LEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

Overall, we rate Mediaite Left Biased based on story selection that almost always favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to misleading sensational headlines and use of poor sources.

Detailed Report

Factual Reporting: MIXED
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 48/180

History

Founded in 2009, Mediaite is a liberal news and opinion blog covering politics and entertainment in the media industry. It is the flagship blog of Abrams Media, a ring of blogs run by ABC legal analyst Dan Abrams. The primary purpose of the site is to report news from and about mainstream media sources. The managing editor is Aidan McLaughlin.

Funded by / Ownership

Mediaite is owned by Abrams Media and generates revenue primarily through advertising.

Analysis / Bias

In review, Mediaite reports news with a left leaning bias through both story selection and wording such as this, Trump Fumes After Watching MSNBC, Takes Aim at Parent Company: ‘Such Lies’ and Trump’s Bizarre Statement About the Moon and Mars Rockets Across Twitter. This latter story is sourced to just tweets. Sourcing in general seems to frequently come from social media and Youtube video. Story selection almost always favors the left and utilizes sensational headlines that do not match the story. In general, this is a strongly left leaning source that selects stories that favor the left and does not always source properly.

Overall, we rate Mediaite Left Biased based on story selection that almost always favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to misleading sensational headlines and use of poor sources. (8/21/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 6/8/2019)

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

piddly, no matter what obrien or anyone else writes, Trump is going to slaughter the democrap nominee both in the popular vote and the electoral college . Get used to it...and remember , you havent been right about anything Trump yet.

And the House will flip, and the Senate will either stay R or gain seats.

Lots of people have tasted prosperity and lots of others want payback. And payback is coming.

IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

Hush. It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

You should take your own advice

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Wake up Paddler...a Bloomberg ADVISOR...…trying to counter.

Bloomberg will be handed a humiliating and expensive defeat. It will make for some good television.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
July

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I told you it was a losing proposition, just like all the others.

You could change your party and become a winner.........Oh wait, my bad you'll always be a loser!!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha, Stupid Fuqker, Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

That's hilarious!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Boo hoo

Attached Images
FB_IMG_1580690772705.jpg (56.64 KB, 492 downloads)

You can lead a horse...
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by rlott
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

And the House will flip, and the Senate will either stay R or gain seats.

Lots of people have tasted prosperity and lots of others want payback. And payback is coming.

I'm quite prosperous, and I want payback. Against Moscow Mitch, the Pathological Liar-in Chief, Barr, etc, etc.

Last edited by Paddler; 02/02/20.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
What a dumbFk you are. Do realize Trump will be walking all over Bloomberg and anyone else in the pathetic Dimwit party. Bloomberg can’t even get by the Bern. You have no ability to apply logic or critical thinking. You are a hack and a dumbass group thinker. Bottom line is you lose.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Puddles will be doing this crap until 2024 and then he will have to find another foil for his inadequacy. Poor puppy.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Go outside and you will hear a flushing sound. All the democrats going down the drain in the $hithouse

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

315 members (1lesfox, 2alphas2, 1beaver_shooter, 1OntarioJim, 160user, 12344mag, 27 invisible), 1,806 guests, and 953 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,601
Posts18,454,632
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.