Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
the whole impeachment deal took the heat off durham...can't wait for his report to drop

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by joken2
. . . Yes, it's all about her but then she did accept the Secretary of State appointment after losing her last attempt at becoming POTUS.

That was all about enriching herself.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Maybe we should send Hillary back over to India to practice her stair surfing. She looked very presidential in that episode, a better performance than fall down Jerry Ford descending Air force One's steps.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
She would be impeached on Day One of a Republican House for her leaks of classified info from her private server, and it would stick.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by grouseman
She would be impeached on Day One of a Republican House for her leaks of classified info from her private server, and it would stick.

Not unless the R's got at least 67 seats in the senate. It takes a 2/3 majority of those voting to convict on an impeachment. She could commit murder on the senate floor and most Dem's still wouldn't convict her.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
A number of people in politics, the media and elsewhere are openly speculating that if Democrats wind up with a “brokered convention,” with no strong or viable nominee evident, Hillary Clinton might enter the arena as the “savior” who could unite the delegates and go on to defeat President Donald Trump.

Clinton herself seemed to throw shade at that theory during an interview with Variety at the Sundance Film Festival. When asked about the “urge” to beat Trump, the former Democratic nominee said, “Yeah. I certainly feel the urge because I feel the 2016 election was a really odd time and an odd outcome. And the more we learn, the more that seems to be the case. But I’m going to support the people who are running now and do everything I can to help elect the Democratic nominee.”

Several politically savvy Democrats have told me that “everything” may be a much more plausible and powerful scenario.

That is, Clinton and/or her team could be negotiating with former Vice President Joe Biden, former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg or the last candidate standing to join the ticket as vice president. She would add the gravitas, delegates and, eventually, millions of votes needed to get them over the finish line on Nov. 5. I am assured that Clinton is on every shortlist for that position.

If I were in Trump’s world, this scenario would send chills down my spine.

There is no doubt that the former first lady, New York senator and secretary of State once again is raising her profile and stepping back into the spotlight to reengage in political discussions.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/480523-is-Hillary-Clinton-angling-to-become-vice-president

Democrat blather and wishful thinking. We will see who the front runner is after Iowa and New Hampshire. The Liberals in the MSM aren't happy with the choices they have in Biden, Bernie, Liz, or BootyBoi. The MSM also has their version of NeverTrumpers, shall we call them AlwaysHillaries? They road the HRC train with hopes of more of the Clinton dynasty only to see it crash and burn. They resurrected her after Obama beat her, but can't bring her back to life politically as a candidate because the money people are through with her and the Clinton Foundation shakedowns. Now they are desperate enough o suggest she'd settle for VP? Maybe she would, but that wouldn't tip enough votes in any of the swing states. Remember, that woman is HATED by more than love her, even in her own party. Otherise, she would have got the nomination in 2008. You think Bernie would pick her as a running mate after the way they screwed him in 2016? Not a chance. Bernie will pick Liz. Biden probably picks Liz too. The modern day Mondale/Ferraro team that will be equally easy to defeat.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hosfly
It would not suprise me if some one taps Pelosi as VP candidate,,She could beat these other dem offerings easily,, and has the DNC backing,,

Huh? Have you seen her in front of a microphone? No way she survives on the national campaign trail. Besides, she's House SPeaker, arguably much more poserful than any VP. Why take a demotion? If the Dems win the WH, they keep the House.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Calvin
If Hillary ever became Vice President, the president would suddenly become suicidal.
Before the day is out... Ye Gods - the very THOUGHT of that traitorous bish getting into the WH again would make my blood pressure high enough to charge an oxygen tank..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Even the democrat presidential candidates are smart enough not to let Hilary become VP. They know what evil person she really is. Their live would not be worth a nickel. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't u understand why the Dems have a Bernie problem. Isn't he a Independent? Why do the Dems allow an Independent run for their leadership? Insane.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by websterparish47
I don't believe she would take second place. It's all about her.

+1

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by steve4102
A number of people in politics, the media and elsewhere are openly speculating that if Democrats wind up with a “brokered convention,” with no strong or viable nominee evident, Hillary Clinton might enter the arena as the “savior” who could unite the delegates and go on to defeat President Donald Trump.

Clinton herself seemed to throw shade at that theory during an interview with Variety at the Sundance Film Festival. When asked about the “urge” to beat Trump, the former Democratic nominee said, “Yeah. I certainly feel the urge because I feel the 2016 election was a really odd time and an odd outcome. And the more we learn, the more that seems to be the case. But I’m going to support the people who are running now and do everything I can to help elect the Democratic nominee.” ...

If I were in Trump’s world, this scenario would send chills down my spine.

Chills down Trump's spine? Seriously?

Well, okay... but they'd be chills of excitement and anticipation. Hillary was "unbeatable" in 2016. Her electoral catastrophe crashed the Clinton Cash Machine and utterly destroyed the myth of Clinton invulnerability. She is perceived as exceedingly vulnerable by everyone, including Trump.

Originally Posted by hatari

Democrat blather and wishful thinking. We will see who the front runner is after Iowa and New Hampshire. The Liberals in the MSM aren't happy with the choices they have in Biden, Bernie, Liz, or BootyBoi. The MSM also has their version of NeverTrumpers, shall we call them AlwaysHillaries? They road the HRC train with hopes of more of the Clinton dynasty only to see it crash and burn. They resurrected her after Obama beat her, but can't bring her back to life politically as a candidate because the money people are through with her and the Clinton Foundation shakedowns. Now they are desperate enough to suggest she'd settle for VP? Maybe she would, but that wouldn't tip enough votes in any of the swing states. Remember, that woman is HATED by more than love her, even in her own party. Otherwise, she would have got the nomination in 2008. You think Bernie would pick her as a running mate after the way they screwed him in 2016? Not a chance. Bernie will pick Liz. Biden probably picks Liz too. The modern day Mondale/Ferraro team that will be equally easy to defeat.

Bernie would nevernevernever pick Hillary for Veep. The bitch is well known as a treacherous backstabber inside the Beltline, and as you say, she is despised by more people inside the DNC than she has supporters, even grudging ones. And keep in mind the fact that she is too old (72) and infirm (see how many times she collapsed during the '16 campaign) to do any real campaigning as a Veep-2B.

If Bernie somehow gets the nomination, he will pick Liz as his Veep. He ain't suicidal.

But really, I wonder if the DNC might pull something even stranger out of the wings... as in a sudden launch of Hillary as a late-entry candidate for the presidential nomination. They're already fecking with their own rules to let Bloomberg into their next "debate", despite his lack of donations. They will find some obscure rule that will allow them to launch Hillary's hat into the ring before the Convention. If they do that, it's gonna get interesting, to be sure.

As for the electability of a Biden-Warren ticket (or a Bernie-Liz ticket, for that matter), I expect the Trump campaign will annihilate them long before November.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Too many of her "friends" are growing daisy's, DocR, for Bernie to pick her. Hes crazy, not suicidal. grin

However, I feel she will run to be able to claim Trump is trying to take out the competition later this year after Barr and Durham start the coming DNC massacre.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/03/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I think she is going to be handed the nomination. See 2ndwind's thread elsewhere on this page, quoting Bannon on the prospect of Bloomberg taking over the DNC and handing Hillary the nomination.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Blumberg might be playing it cagey.... If Hildabeast wins, he controls her. If she loses, he runs next time...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ahhh, you guys just don't have a good concept of real entertainment. Hillary's in great shape!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

grin

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
How would you like to be the president and have that witch wanting you to die so she could get power? I wouldn't even trust the Secret Service in that situation.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (1936M71, 17CalFan, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 1lesfox, 46 invisible), 1,801 guests, and 1,051 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,180
Posts18,465,632
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.