Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 59 1 2 3 58 59
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Anybody ever dealt with these guys? Pretty sure I've been ripped off by them.

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
What did they do?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
F rating with the Better Business Bureau. Did you use a credit card if so dispute the charge, they will almost always side with the consumer.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by BayouRover
What did they do?

To cut a long story short took my money, despite claiming they never received it & me having to contact my bank who confirmed that they most certainly did receive it, & have never delivered anything.

Originally Posted by Timbermaster
F rating with the Better Business Bureau. Did you use a credit card if so dispute the charge, they will almost always side with the consumer.

No unfortunately. At the time they told me their credit card terminal was down & i had to pay by bank transfer. More fool me.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Timbermaster

Thanks for the tip about the Better Business Bureau, I should've looked them up first. They seem shady as [bleep]!

https://www.bbb.org/us/tx/houston/p...dammo-llc-0915-90049984/customer-reviews

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
They sound like a really good company to deal with. I live in the Houston area but I'd never heard of them until your post.

I stuck the name into Duck Duck Go and found a web site but I noticed from it that they have no available address. Just a web address. Plus the web site looked like it was a bear to move through to find anything. Its probably someone working out of a garage taking whatever they can get with nothing or next to nothing to sell. The bbb good reviews are maybe the CEO and CFO. Sorry they got to you.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Thanks, appreciate it. Hopefully this gives people a heads up about dealing with them if nothing else.

This is the dirt bag I have been dealing with, but he refuses to answer me any more.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/christopher-eustice-0476b57a

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 7mmMagnum
Thanks, appreciate it. Hopefully this gives people a heads up about dealing with them if nothing else.

This is the dirt bag I have been dealing with, but he refuses to answer me any more.

I looked at the BBB report from the link and I see an address near the top right hand side. I live in the Klein area and it is not a normal business street address that I've ever heard of. Most likely its a home address,

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Your LinkedIn link shows a lot of contacts with people in the oil business. Maybe he moonlights from his garage when he's not doing his oil company gig. I hope the money wasn't a big amount.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member

I looked at the BBB report from the link and I see an address near the top right hand side. I live in the Klein area and it is not a normal business street address that I've ever heard of. Most likely its a home address,

Yeah, had a look at it on Google Street View & it's a house, so you're probably correct about him working out of his garage.

No, not a huge amount, but enough that i'm pissed off about it.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Yeah, had a look at it on Google Street View & it's a house, so you're probably correct about him working out of his garage.

No, not a huge amount, but enough that i'm pissed off about it.

I don't blame you. I hate a thief. The sad part is crooks like him in the cyber world fly under the radar locally and usually get by with being thiefs. Hopefully your post here will keep someone else from sending the DKHEAD any money.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Here's a facebook link -- maybe another way to get his attention with a message there.

Optics and Ammo facebook page

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Yes, have tried that, he just deletes the post.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I find this Facebook link very interesting though................

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3700423209998242&id=437592179614711

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
sounds like a complete scam...

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by BobbyTomek
Here's a facebook link -- maybe another way to get his attention with a message there.

Optics and Ammo facebook page

Yes, have tried that, he just deletes the post.

There was a heap of derogatory posts on the Optics & Ammo Facebook page last night & now they're all gone. Can't rip people off if they know in advance hey so best to just hide the evidence....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Someone needs to contact the district atty there and press criminal charges for "Deceptive Business Practices".

That is a felony under state law.

But because the fraud occurs on a national level, and interstate sales occur, there should probably be federal charges files as well.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Someone needs to contact the district atty there and press criminal charges for "Deceptive Business Practices".

That is a felony under state law.

But because the fraud occurs on a national level, and interstate sales occur, there should probably be federal charges files as well.

What about international sales as well? I'm not in the US.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
So I've been posting on the Optics and Ammo facebook page every day about his dodgey business practices which he systematically also deletes every day. He's now threatening to sue me if i cause him any more problems. Tells me he knows who i am and where i live. Errrr of course he does, i ordered stuff from him that will never be delivered using my real name and real address... paid for them with real money as well. I'm to "Cease the harassment and defamation", and to Google his name and read about his litigation.

What's hilarious is it's a measly $100. Do you think that's worth sueing someone over? He obviously does.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Facebook page has been "sanitized" again. Obviously lots more people than just me have been ripped off by this con artist.

Here's a link from another company ripped off by this thief.

https://www.facebook.com/CandCFirea...242/3700422449998318/?type=3&theater

Page 1 of 59 1 2 3 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

609 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 1234, 55 invisible), 1,983 guests, and 1,212 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,245
Posts18,448,023
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.