Condom updates to the song Up Up and Away

Gorbasms with the Empire's Theme from Star Wars

Homeless update to Frogman Henry singing Ain't Got No Home

and more

It was a lot more entertaining.

Last edited by luv2safari; 02/04/20.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Orange Okie, thank you for posting that video of Rush Limbaugh being presented the well deserved Medal of Freedom. I was unable to watch the speech but listened to it on the radio and was disappointed I could not watch the presentation to Rush.

I've been a big fan of his since first hearing him in August of 1988, when I lived in Los Angeles. Been a big fan ever since. His very serious illness now is extremely disappointing to me and I wish him well.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Praying for Rush.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Well done Mr. President........Rush deserved it and you did good bestowing it on him tonight.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rush was truly touched. *sniff*

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Didn't realize he was Robert Prosky's younger brother....

on the serious side... no one more deserving...

at the same time, I hope he can beat this stage 4 Lung Cancer.. but am concerned the chances of that, at Stage 4 are pretty slim.

you sure wouldn't have known it, listening to him on the radio every day...instead of seeing him on TV for instance..

he's as strong as ever on daily radio broadcasts...

sorry to see runs like his end... I still miss the old Paul Harvey broadcasts, and how many decades has he been gone?

no one could replace Paul Harvey, and I doubt anyone could ever replace Rush...

getting old sucks...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by luv2safari
I miss the old Rush.

And for those of you in Rio Linda.....

Abortion Updates, announced to the sound of a vacuum cleaner

and more

Yes, his show was better in the old days. He had the Feminist Update, featuring "Born a Woman" by Sandy Posey.

"If you're born a woman
You're born to be hurt
You're born to be stepped on, lied to, cheated on
And treated like dirt..."

Damn that was funny. Unfortunately he quit doing those witty updates years ago. I still listen to him every day, but when he gets on a kick, for 15 straight minutes talking about himself I have to change the station. But when he is good, he is brilliant.

He didn't look good last night, it looks like the end is near.

He has been a very powerful force for the conservative movement. He is irreplacable.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If Rush does not make it, we will indeed be losing a national treasure. That said, I just can't for the life of me, see how his disease progressed so far. I mean I'm just a regular guy, but I am religious about getting my annual flight physical (classIII) plus bloodwork three times per year, Cancer can be detected by just bloodwork in many case (CA-125). Anyway, I dearly hope he can beat this, but Stage Four (and doctors correct me if I'm wrong) means it has spread to other places in the body.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Don’t give up on Rush. Positive comments and sincere prayers are what is needed at this rime. That award was long overdue IMHO.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I wish him well.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Originally Posted by luv2safari
I miss the old Rush.

And for those of you in Rio Linda.....

Abortion Updates, announced to the sound of a vacuum cleaner

and more

Yes, his show was better in the old days. He had the Feminist Update, featuring "Born a Woman" by Sandy Posey.

"If you're born a woman
You're born to be hurt
You're born to be stepped on, lied to, cheated on
And treated like dirt..."

Damn that was funny. Unfortunately he quit doing those witty updates years ago. I still listen to him every day, but when he gets on a kick, for 15 straight minutes talking about himself I have to change the station. But when he is good, he is brilliant.

He didn't look good last night, it looks like the end is near.

He has been a very powerful force for the conservative movement. He is irreplacable.

I loved the early days...............the songs......Bomb, Bomb Iraq.....Teddy Kennedy singing I'm a Philanderer......the one where Arnold Schwarzenegger called Uncle Teddy for some help......and all the Bill Clinton spoofs.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Rush has spent 31+ years exposing the truth behind the subversive domestic enemy liberal attacks on our freedoms. He's done far more for the country than any of the domestic enemy liberal pretenders from Hollywood put together. Well deserved, and a super high class way to go about it. The domestic enemy must have really enjoyed that...

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Originally Posted by kid0917
some D governor, kind of cute (I have TV on mute so I don't have to listen to Donna Brazill)

Our fantastic Michigan governor Gretchen Whitman - who’s pissed because the Michigan Congress won’t let her raise our gas tax to 45 cents more a gallon to pay for roads.

Road tax on fuels, Louisiana wants to do the same. They’ve been putting the past money into the general fund when it was supposed to be dedicated monies.
Our Republican Legislature has said don’t even go there,,,,,so far.

here in PA our 30 cent extra gas tax that was for road repair went to the state police in the tune of 4.5 billion, think how many roads that would have fixed, wonder why our state police were stocking up on SUV's

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
What concerned me about last night was Katherine,she looked very tired / worried,as she should be.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
She don't look right. Her face is crooked and she smiles too much. Democrat weirdo.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I was talking about Rush's wife.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Way back when in Atlanta we had a talk show host named Neal Boortz. Neal was on WGST, am 640. This was 1975.
Neal was a great talk show host, he was a Libertarian. He talked about how he always carried a Beretta.

Neal was just on this one station in Atlanta, there was little or no syndication in those days.
In 1990, Rush Limbaugh appeared on WGST radio, Neal had the morning show and Rush came on in the afternoon. Rush was something new, he was syndicated on about 150 stations. That was weird, having a guy do a talk show in Atlanta, but, he was in New York City. Of course I liked Limbaugh right away with his homeless and feminist updates etc.
Pretty soon Rush was on 250, then 300 stations. Neal got the idea and he got syndicated. As Limbaugh went up to 600 stations, Neal went up to about 300 stations.
Neal was #3 in America, following Rush and Hannity.

Neal always expressed his gratitude to Limbaugh, he called Limbaugh "the Godfather" of talk radio.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Neal Boortz was syndicated on a local station around here for a few years and I always enjoyed him. Don't know whatever became of him. Rush has been on around here since about 1989-90 and is a regular on my truck or home radio. He's a genuine American institution. Only time I change the station when Rush is on is when he starts talking about the NFL, which I don't blame him for because it's so popular he would be crazy to ignore it. It's just that the NFL doesn't exist in my world despite that some folks can't understand why I choose to ignore it. Praying for the best for Rush.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by bluefish
Rush does not look good.

He looked real ban, in my view.

NRA Patron
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Truly a touching moment, a very proud American.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
245 members (257 mag, 12344mag, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 10Glocks, 26 invisible), 1,656 guests, and 897 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,932
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.