Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
That is all! grin

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He'll need to find a new job after this. I wonder if there are any openings for a billionaire? grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I think they're hiring pooper scoopers in San Francisco- - - - -that's one job he can qualify for- - - -but just barely!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Good to know he is done.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Of course he will. Loser

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Can see him going to one of the liberal news networks that had nothing but disdain for him when he was running for president.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This guy is just unbelievable. You guys in Utah please tell me he's one and done?

Talk about a walking epitome of butthurt! Romney just can't stand that Trump, an outsider from politics has been able to do something he couldn't and never will. Does Romney think this will make him a hero worthy of running adn winning in 2024? Only as a Democrat.

I said just last week I couldn't remember being more disapointed in someone I once thought highly of. Make that I am certain that there is no one I've ever been more disappointed in.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He's not done. The Mormons will vote him back in lest they go to hell for not voting for him. The Repukes out there won't run anybody worth a shixt that can beat him. Very difficult to unseat a Senator. I hope they do, but fear they won't.

Mittens is a treasonous Globalist POS.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I'm betting that he will face a tough primary. I don't think the Republican Party will own him after this, but we do have a system here in Utah where candidates can bypass the party nomination and get on the ballot by petition. I suppose that could create a situation on the ballot where we have two Republican candidates. That would split the vote, and probably let a Democrat win.

Everyone I talk with about it is ready to see Mitt replaced.

Be not weary in well doing.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Mittens is a treasonous Globalist POS.

Did you vote for him in 2012? Remember Romneycare? grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Mitt's not a billionaire.

Don't be too sure he's lost his job.

Mormons stick together and many are likely also taken aback by Trumps tactics and reputation.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
He needs to go now. I can assure all of you even the Mormons are pissed and want him gone. This is not what they voted for.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Romney is totally out of the closet now. I suspect there will be a huge backlash against him in Utah. His claim to be a conservative is pretty much an undeniable fraud at this point.

Tarquin
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
He said he had to honor his oath before God. Does he also admit to his God his utter hatred for Donald Trump? Last I read in my Bible, those two stands can't go together....Love God and have a bitter hatred for a man. What a scumbag.

Chris Wallace just said "as the only Republican in town to vote to convict, this town is going to become very lonely for you." Maybe he should just go back to Utah and stay.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by denton
I'm betting that he will face a tough primary. I don't think the Republican Party will own him after this, but we do have a system here in Utah where candidates can bypass the party nomination and get on the ballot by petition. I suppose that could create a situation on the ballot where we have two Republican candidates. That would split the vote, and probably let a Democrat win.

Everyone I talk with about it is ready to see Mitt replaced.

If you guys can't manage to rid yourself of that loser and replace him with a real conservative, you will forever wear the stain of Utard.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
He's not done. The Mormons will vote him back in lest they go to hell for not voting for him.

Where do you get that? Got a Mormon working for me that hates him and wants him out. We're talking Mormons, not Jonestown.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
He said he is very religious. Mormons aren't religious, their cultists.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Watching mittens interview with Wallace. Mittens is totally worthless. Can’t believe he believes the democrats.
Needs to be replaced. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A potential blessing in disguise is that he may have just dealt the death blow to the "lesser of two evils" argument.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Besides he a phoney SOB.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

603 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 1234, 68 invisible), 2,119 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,276
Posts18,448,399
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.