Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

BP-B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
And his fake tears during his announcement. Give me a break!

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Does that mean Catholics don't stick together, or Jewish people don't stick together, etc? I'm Mormon & I can tell you he would never get my vote & a whole lot of other people feel the same way, get him out of there. He's never been a republican.

Dick

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Utah Conservatives Launch ‘Recall Romney’ Effort To Defend President Trump

clic pic for story
[Linked Image from 42qnyu1y6vra3adquc2fecd5-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com]
Utah Republican senator Willard “Mitt” Romney faces a citizen effort in his home state to recall him from office.

RecallRomneyNow.com was updated in the midst of Romney’s public split from President Trump on the issue of calling witnesses in Trump’s Senate impeachment trial. Romney wants to call witnesses and drag out the trial — a stance that is being rejected by Romney’s Republican colleagues. The Recall Romney group is led by businessman Arturo del Toro, founder of the Mi Angel de la Guardia nonprofit that gives medical equipment to the poor, alongside lawyer and 2016 Republican National Delegate Larry Meyers and treasurer Kathy Keeley.

(READ: The Dark Truth About Mitt Romney)
clic link for story

Romney’s foreign policy adviser on his 2012 campaign, Joseph Cofer Black, served on the board of Burisma Holdings alongside Hunter Biden, which is important context when analyzing Romney’s betrayal of President Trump. Romney also has some baggage that renders him toxic to conservatives, including the fact that he accepted money from Jeffrey Epstein companion Ghislaine Maxwell’s father Robert Maxwell in the very early days of Romney’s firm Bain Capital. At Bain, Romney invested in the fetus disposal company and longtime Planned Parenthood partner Stericycle. Romney also brought socialized health care to Massachusetts during his one term as governor, inspiring the federal Obamacare law.

“Our mission is to change Utah law making it possible for voters to remove senators from office,” the Recall Romney effort states. “Once a U.S. senator is elected in Utah, there is no law that allows the them to be recalled if the officials are not voting in accordance with their election promises. The Voter Accountability Act will provide the people of Utah with the power to change that. The Utah people will no longer have to ‘wait out’ the term of a U.S. senator.”

“Sponsors must collect a certain number of handwritten signatures to place an initiative on the ballot or submit it to the legislature. If the sponsors want to place an initiative on the ballot, they must collect 115,869 signatures of registered voters in Utah,” the group says.

“Signatures for a statewide initiative must be collected physically, not through email or e-signatures. Volunteers will be traveling to various parts of Utah to collect these handwritten signatures. Please subscribe to our email list so you may receive updates and place your name on the initiative,” the Recall Romney effort states.

Why does the group oppose Romney?

Here’s what the group’s open letter to Romney states:

“Since your election, you have gone out of your way to take personal and political jabs at the President of the United States.

During your 2012 presidential campaign, you sent a fundraising letter to U.S. voters stating three things you would do if elected president. In the letter you said, “We need a president who understands the economy; we need a president who knows how jobs are created; and we need a president who will focus on fixing the economy from day one. I am running for President of the United States to turn our economy around.”

There seem to be no difference between promises you were making then and the current goals and achievements of President Trump. It is evident that you have a personal vendetta with President Trump and not a policy disagreement. You have adopted a stance of rooting for President Trump to fail. We the people of Utah did not elect you to be another John McCain nor become the replacement for former Senator Jeff Flake of Arizona.

Perhaps you would be well-advised to do the honorable thing and meet with the President to work out whatever personal feelings you have toward him, leaving your discussion behind closed doors. Attacking the occupying President does not elevate you in a any way, but has quite the opposite effect. You’re doing a great disservice to the voters of Utah and our country deserves better.

Perhaps you might consider that you are being used by the propaganda leftist machine. You have abandoned Utah conservative values and seem to align closer to Massachusetts values.

We, as Utah voters, recognize that our state legislature might not have the will to amend the Utah Constitution to make elected officials accountable to those they serve, but we will begin today, a grass-roots process to place an initiative on the ballot to recall elected officials who do not represent the wishes of Utah voters.”

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And I voted for that POS in 2012.

Even after last night and the greatest speech Trump ever gave. All those economic accomplishments. Trump has record level approval ratings among Republicans.

Romney is the favorite GOP clown of the DC establishment. He did everything right. He graciously lost his POTUS campaign to a Democrat.

Romney has officially stabbed a knife in the backs of Trump supporters. F him and his ilk.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I'd guess that this organization is about to receive a lot of funding.

https://serverefugees.org/

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
What a douchebag!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Heard his speech. His recitation of the facts is fundamentally wrong, clearly based an jealousy, anger and bitterness. Once he decides on a false set of facts, his sanctimonious display of faith is nothing but a sham.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
He's not done. The Mormons will vote him back in lest they go to hell for not voting for him.

Where do you get that? Got a Mormon working for me that hates him and wants him out. We're talking Mormons, not Jonestown.
You're a brainwashed idiot. I always skip over your windbag bullshixt. Wait until a non-cult member runs against him in the Primary.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Romney is pissed at Trump for not giving him a seat in his cabinet, now he's going to repay him by voting to convict. His being religious doesn't have [bleep] to do with it.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Idaho1945
Does that mean Catholics don't stick together, or Jewish people don't stick together, etc? I'm Mormon & I can tell you he would never get my vote & a whole lot of other people feel the same way, get him out of there. He's never been a republican.

Dick
No offense to you Dick. I hope there are enough good people out there to primary his traitorous ass out of office so he can go live on the island of misfit f a g s with Soros and/or freaking Epstein.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Springcove
He needs to go now. I can assure all of you even the Mormons are pissed and want him gone. This is not what they voted for.

If the Utah Mormons are truly pissed, they should be at this moment, burning up the phone lines to his office in D.C. and S.L.C., demanding he not vote with the Democrat traitors who hate, loathe, and despise Pres. Trump.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
A bitter old man clinging to his religion. And money. Oh, wait, he doesn't need to work.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Romney is pissed at Trump for not giving him a seat in his cabinet, now he's going to repay him by voting to convict. His being religious doesn't have [bleep] to do with it.

This.

But, lets be honest. He's a carpet bagger who only got elected because he believes int he spaceships and private planets and regardless of his actions he'll still have a considerable amount of support. I don't believe his "faith" guided his actions, he's just a bitter rich cuck.

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He needs his ass kicked,

No lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari
He's not done. The Mormons will vote him back in lest they go to hell for not voting for him.

Where do you get that? Got a Mormon working for me that hates him and wants him out. We're talking Mormons, not Jonestown.
You're a brainwashed idiot. I always skip over your windbag bullshixt. Wait until a non-cult member runs against him in the Primary.

You angry with me, or Romney?

Dick just told you the same thing I did.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Maybe he is going to switch parties and run for President as a Democrat.

Stranger sh_t has happened.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Maybe he is going to switch parties and run for President as a Democrat.

Stranger sh_t has happened.

I always thought he was a Dem Lite anyway. He's a weasel, pure and simple.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Romney took all that nice beautiful GOP cash for his personal campaign in 2012 and his current Senate seat. So what does he do? He votes to convict Trump.

Again, Trump has record level support among Republican Party members. Like 94%, which is a record.

If the people of Utah don’t get of Romney at the earliest opportunity, I would rather they become Democrats. Honestly. That way they don’t suck resources away from the Party.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
I'm from Utah, Republican and can't stand Mitt Romney. He did a great job managing the 2002 Olympic Winter Games, but he's a dumb phugk and needs to be gone. I didn't vote for him before and sure as h_ll wouldn't vote for him in the future. He's an embarrassment to our state. Hey, Mitt. Go back east where you belong.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
448 members (1Longbow, 300jimmy, 160user, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 257 mag, 49 invisible), 2,211 guests, and 947 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,595
Posts18,398,110
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.