Hop To
L
Lennie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-51372583

Residents of an apartment building in southern India were left in shock after a mix of beer, brandy and rum started gushing out of their taps.
The smelly, brown liquid began flowing from kitchen taps in the block of flats, in Kerala, on Monday morning.
Bemused residents then contacted the authorities for help, and discovered their water well had been contaminated by officials - albeit accidentally.
It emerged 6,000 litres of confiscated alcohol had been buried nearby.
The alcohol, which officials had placed in a pit after it was seized on court orders, had seeped through the soil and into a well - the same well which supplied the residents of the 18 flats in Thrissur district with drinking water.
"We were so shocked," Joshy Malyiekkal, owner of the apartment complex, told BBC Hindi's Imran Qureshi.
Luckily, the strong smell put people off consuming the water. However, the discovery meant there was not only no drinking water for the families, but they were also unable to wash.
"The children couldn't go to school and even their parents couldn't go to work," Mr Malyiekkal said.

In training to be an obedient master to my two labs

Shooting, fishing and hunting
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
could’ve been jenkem

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gotta love the third world.....

They schit in the stream they bathe in also....

The Democrats want to bring them here... diversity is our strength. LMAO

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not quite the same thing, but while I was in college, we swapped the water in a friends travel trailer with Jungle Juice. IIRC the travel trailer had a 10 or maybe 15 gallon drinking water tank. Had a pump on the sink that you had to pump to get the water. We mixed up 2 coolers of JJ, drained the tank, and poured it in through a hose and funnel.

We heard him say he was pulling the trailer up to the lake for the weekend, so we thought it would be a good joke. What we didn't know was that his parents and little sister (I think she was a jr. in high school) were to meet him there. We learned later that little sister got into it and knew what it was. Sister drank enough to get drunk and got to acting up. Parents got pizzed at him, cause they thought he had given her something to drink. They finally figured out it was in the tank and then it was funny,. except for getting the underage girl drunk.

Of course, none of us knew anything about it.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Anybody remember the old style windshield washer systems with a 1/2 gallon glass jug for the fluid? When I was in college I scavenged one off a 54 Oldsmobile in a junkyard and plumbed the hose into the glove box of my car. A fifth of vodka plus a quart of orange juice- - - - -push a button under the dash for "instant screwdriver". Dates to the local drive-in movie got interesting!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Anybody remember the old style windshield washer systems with a 1/2 gallon glass jug for the fluid? When I was in college I scavenged one off a 54 Oldsmobile in a junkyard and plumbed the hose into the glove box of my car. A fifth of vodka plus a quart of orange juice- - - - -push a button under the dash for "instant screwdriver". Dates to the local drive-in movie got interesting!
Jerry

Genius..... pure genius!

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by irfubar

They dump dead people in the river they bathe in. Also bathe in it 20 yards from the trash they dump in it.

[Linked Image from thecsrjournal.in]

Last edited by k20350; 02/07/20.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I'm in India frequently for work. Until you've been there you can't comprehend what a polluted chithole it is.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Randy, I can't imagine students at Tech would behave in such a way.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I’m surprised, they should have drank it.

IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by irfubar

Sometimes I got to wonder were you people live . This neck of the woods has had dump after dump built in the hills above towns for years , leaching down the hills into springs and streams , medical waste from all over being brought here and dumped in the new and improved dumps , that are on the sides of small mountains with pits 90 ft deep being filled .
With taller ridges behind the dump , the water leaching from there into ground supply's of drinking water through the buried trash and medical waste on down into the wells and water supply's of the towns and rural homes , is a GD thing of beauty .
Then for years and I suspect still to a smaller degree the homes along the river that have thier sewage run straight into the river .
What ? That wouldn't be allowed , LOL , can remember wading and fishing the Shenadoah River as a kid with my father and feeling something bumping my ankle , looking down to see a turd floating along on the bottom , no shiet ? You say , yes shiet it was .
Amazes me how we think out of sight makes for healthy inviroment .
And then there is the catch 22 for "grain fed beef" remember as a kid seeing large piles of chicken shiet being piled high on adjoining farms , only to learn the the chicken being raised in the huge chicken houses as explained to me , doesn't really digest that much of the feed as they get little exercise and do nothing but eat and shiet and thier shiet contains high percentages of grain therefore making it legal to feed chicken shiet to animals and labeling it grain fed .
Don't know about you , but chicken shiet is still shiet to me , I don't give a dam how much undigested grain it has in it . Also a technique of adding wieght to cattle right before going to the livestock , feed them lots of chicken shiet and water , ever been to a livestock sale and seen shiet spraying out of cattles ass ?
Yeah I know , this is just a bullshiet statement right ? Pun intended .
Pays to be aware of who is supplying your food , Kenneth

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Next time you gorge on tilapia, it could be chinese farmed. They raise tilapia in pools under chicken coops. Mmmmmmm

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
At least they were lucky it was a smelly brown liquid so that they wouldn't consume it. Better than colorless, odorless, chemical contamination where they may be drinking it for who knows how long. Kind of like the lead tainted water in Flint, Michigan a few years back.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Yes, but the hose was in the ashtray.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Suburb of Detroit?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
They are still feeding the chicken Schitt to cattle down south. Wonderful. Ed k

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Pigs love it too- - - - - -chit-fattened pork chops!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Chicken chit and sawdust $ Amazing what a cow can digest.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

638 members (007FJ, 1234, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1lessdog, 1lesfox, 64 invisible), 2,807 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,370
Posts18,469,135
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.