Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
If they were smart they’d vote Republican. Republicans pay a lot of their wages.

And welfare covering their free medical care, meds and food stamps. La Roy's and Ejps type think we Rs should pay the way for them and half the world. Hey, if they get more wets to vote, then Dims raise the welfare payments. Win win for the AAs, bro.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
First off, I seriously doubt that guy was illegal. Secondly, no one here is giving him props for stating that you came here because America is the greatest country in the world.

From a San Antonian’s perspective it can still get fuggin unreal up north. I had a fifth or sixth generation Tejano Mom from South Texas get slandered by a bunch of freaking sorority girls when she took her daughter up to Iowa State where the kid had a full ride scholarship. Her husband, the kids dad, was career military and now spends most of his time overseas in the employ of our government doing things he couldnt tell me about.

The mom said she wanted to give them clueless dweebs an old-fashioned West Side beat down, but she let it slide.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
First off, I seriously doubt that guy was illegal. Secondly, no one here is giving him props for stating that you came here because America is the greatest country in the world.

BS. If he thinks it's so great, why is he constantly complaining about it?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The negro smelled an opening to cave a whitey's skull in.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

BS. If he thinks it's so great, why is he constantly complaining about it?

Were we watching the same video?

He was complaining about his kids coming home in tears for being teased and bullied for who they. If they condone that behavior the parents of those kids need to be slapped around. Its always the very dregs of whatever group of people who pull crap like that.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
If they were smart they’d vote Republican. Republicans pay a lot of their wages.

If we are really serious about the issue, those same Republicans need to be prosecuted for hiring them.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
We had to take a “Spanish for the Construction Worker” course several years ago. The local community college taught the class. During a break in the course, we got talking to the instructor about the influx of Mexicans to the area. She was very upfront about how they help them secure benefits. She also said that they encouraged them to support the Democrat party, due to the Democrats supporting minorities. We were shocked that she openly admitted to all of this.
They do it because they hate you.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He was complaining about his kids coming home in tears for being teased and bullied for who they. If they condone that behavior the parents of those kids need to be slapped around. Its always the very dregs of whatever group of people who pull crap like that.
Let's face it, diversity doesn't work. Don't want your kids teased? Put them in a place where they aren't a minority.

I used to threaten one of my boys that if he didn't take his grades seriously I was going to pull him out of the expensive, private school and send him to an inner city school. Little polar bear knew what would happen if that played out.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by stxhunter
i got a lot of Hispanic family and none of them can stand wetbacks.

++++++++++++
God bless them, your family that is. You come from good stock Stx

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
if people want to celebrate their ethnicity, fine, i do on occasion, but we only need one culture in america: american culture

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Let's face it, diversity doesn't work. Don't want your kids teased? Put them in a place where they aren't a minority.

Ya, because kids never pick on anyone when they all look alike.

I used to threaten one of my boys that if he didn't take his grades seriously I was going to pull him out of the expensive, private school and send him to an inner city school. Little polar bear knew what would happen if that played out.

OMG, so. how much of their own country are your kids afraid of? Gotta suck.

Anyhoo.... next time just send em to South Texas, I’ve never seen anywhere more laid back and friendly than here. Heck I came here LOOKING for an inner-city Hell, couldn’t find it anywhere.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Sorry, better not send your son’s here, lotta Hispanic girls of Mexican ancestry, your son’s will prob’ly be happy, you might not.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The sitting dude was rude and really a coward.

You want to state your point, Stand up, take the mic and go to town.

An aside from whatever was being discussed.

Mexican Microphone man in the Northface vest needs to quit being such a little bîtch and tell his kids to get tough.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

If we are really serious about the issue, those same Republicans need to be prosecuted for hiring them.

I don’t see that happening.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

OMG, so. how much of their own country are your kids afraid of? Gotta suck.
Apparently quite a bit less than Mexi-man.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
I wonder what would happen if an American immigrant to Mexico went to a similar meeting in Mexico and made the same sort of complaints.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by auk1124
I wonder what would happen if an American immigrant to Mexico went to a similar meeting in Mexico and made the same sort of complaints.

That would require Mexico to have similar meetings. They haven’t been subjected to the same pressure from Cultural Marxists as White nations have so they don’t hold them.

You can see the results of that pressure in comments on this thread and most others where the subject of Hispanic immigration comes up, and the Mexicans/Texans show up to laud the wonders of it all.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Stickfight

That would require Mexico to have similar meetings. They haven’t been subjected to the same pressure from Cultural Marxists as White nations have so they don’t hold them.

You can see the results of that pressure in comments on this thread and most others where the subject of Hispanic immigration comes up, and the Mexicans/Texans show up to laud the wonders of it all.

????

So, help me out here, your point is American Citizens of conspicuously Mexican descent are NOT legitimate Citizens?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Polite apologies for the most part I would imagine. Never had a problem with Mexican Mexicans.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
your point is American Citizens of conspicuously Mexican descent are NOT legitimate Citizens?

No that isn’t my point. The word “citizens” doesn’t appear anywhere in my post nor does “legitimate” so I can’t see where you got that from it, though guessing the average IQ in Mexico being 88 has something to do with it.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

101 members (35, 44mc, 7887mm08, 7x57Hunter, Ashworth, 10 invisible), 1,269 guests, and 846 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,060
Posts18,463,262
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.