Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
If they had any credible evidence, they'd have trotted it out the 1st time. Now they'll be running on very thin fumes.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
GB1

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Wow. Not again

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by hanco
Wow. Not again

Yes, again. They'll never stop until they lose the House.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hanco
Wow. Not again

What's that definition of insanity?

Here's your proof that TDS is real, and liberalism is a mental disorder.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
trump said he went through hell with the first one; what are the odds he says the hell with it and doesn't seek a second term?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by watch4bear
trump said he went through hell with the first one; what are the odds he says the hell with it and doesn't seek a second term?

0.0%

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All of this because the Biden’s are crooks. If he hadn’t been running for President, he’d been in deep schit.

Which is probably the only reason he did.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Steve

0.0%

I don’t get the impression Trump ever backs down from a fight.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
I know how to stop that....

Let's see you do it, big guy.

If Trump triggers you even a fraction of how much I do, then you must live a miserable life indeed. grin

My god, how is it that Leroy hasn't drowned in his own drool.
I have never seen stupider trolls than he and paddler, and why he is not using jeffo makes him a coward

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

About the same odds your stupid ass will see any tangible benefit to the cash you have sent the NRA lately.

Your boyfriend Wayne LaQueer seems to be busy embezzling it all while the NRAs home state goes anti gun.

Congradulations, cretin.

Last edited by jk16; 02/07/20.
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by jdunham
Originally Posted by Steve

0.0%

I don’t get the impression Trump ever backs down from a fight.

This!

Its not always easy to do the right thing, But it is always the right thing to do.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You really don’t have to be a political genius to know they were cooking up impeachment 2 before the first one reached the senate doors.
These people are all corrupt, and they know that DJT is working on exposing them. They’re fighting for their political lives, and they have unlimited funds for what they’re doing paid for by the very taxpayers they’ve been robbing all along.
The only legal way to end this is by voting for the right people. Don’t think that just because someone has an “R” after their name they’re automatically a good guy. There are plenty of republicans who act like they’re supporting the President, but would love to see him out and get back to business as usual once he’s gone and the crooked uniparty is once again in control.
I hope he’s got enough honest people working for him, but I really believe that the only way this is ever gonna get fixed is pitchforks and torches.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Are you actually sobbing?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Let's see you do it, big guy.
...................And back to UUU Fart some Beans.............Lets see UUUUU be successful with your demCRAPS idiots and clowns in congress "JUST ONCE" in trying to bring down Trump....How about that Beanie boy?.......Lets see you try again along with your ilk in congress,,,,BIG GUY!!!

LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL......................

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Impeachment Round 2 would be that living embodiment of beating a dead horse. The American public has no interest in this outside of the the rabid kook wing of the Dem Party. As often noted, it its the 20% of swing voters that decide elections, and polling clearly shows that these voters are content to determine Trump's future in the White House in November.
Meanwhile, all conservatives might just want to encourage the Dems to continue beating this dead horse. It will mobilize GOP voters like nothing else Trump or the Party can do. Anger and desire for retribution against the Dems will sweep them right out of power in the House. They will lose the Alabama Senate seat, giving the GOP more power in the Senate.

The Dem Party is falling victim to the inability to let go of a losing hand.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
well it does keep him from getting things done. Which is probably the next best thing to them.

Camp is where you make it.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Two can play this game. If the Republicans have any damn brains at all {doubtful} they'll take a page from the Dem's playbook the next time they have the white house. Make those ass holes afraid to even whisper the word "impeachment" ever again.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Two can play this game. If the Republicans have any damn brains at all {doubtful} they'll take a page from the Dem's playbook the next time they have the white house. Make those ass holes afraid to even whisper the word "impeachment" ever again.

Never happen. Washington Repubs are scared to death of the press.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

You do? Would you please share? Only thing I can think of may not be socially acceptable.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Just go with it.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They will just dig a deeper hole.........

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1234, 76 invisible), 2,543 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,667
Posts18,455,870
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.