Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Yeah, it was a comment "in general", meaning that a lot of folks who either never visit here or have nothing to contribute (or both) will probably show up to the train wreck ANY thread involving this POS will attract, which of course, none of us can control, as he was the OP....

Last edited by jorgeI; 03/12/20.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I've flown a lot and SAA was the best airline I ever flew on.

MOLON LABE
W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Yeah, it was a comment "in general", meaning that a lot of folks who either never visit here or have nothing to contribute (or both) will probably show up to the train wreck ANY thread involving this POS will attract, which of course, none of us can control, as he was the OP....

I truly don’t understand. I am the OP on this thread. Is the Africa forum off limits to report that South Africa Airlines cancelled flights between Joburg and Port Elizabeth?

Al

Spend your life wisely.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by safariman
Originally Posted by muygrande1
No Bulawayo noted?

I am watching this as well, supposed to fly into Bulawayo then out of Vic Falls this Sept. Big news!

Hey Mark, is there a go fund me link we can follow to help you with your Covid?

Just an FYI, If you get the old lady to take her top off in that Bikini you'd make more money.........

LOL.

You're bad!

Go sit in the corner! grin

I guess his dad may have had a good life ins payout.

I'm sure there was a double payment for cases of death by murder

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I flew SAA in 2018 wasn't impressed in the least.

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've flown SAA many times. From the good to the bad. First time nearly 28 years ago. Awesome then. Last time about 4-5 years ago was the worst experience I;ve ever had on an airline.

They simply suck.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by WoodsyAl

I truly don’t understand. I am the OP on this thread. Is the Africa forum off limits to report that South Africa Airlines cancelled flights between Joburg and Port Elizabeth?

No sir, not you. My apologies. we are talking about a snake oil salesman that needs to be in jail.. sorry

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by WoodsyAl

No sir, not you. My apologies. we are talking about a snake oil salesman that needs to be in jail.. sorry

Thanks!

Al

Spend your life wisely.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

448 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 10ring1, 163bc, 36 invisible), 2,269 guests, and 1,031 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,285
Posts18,467,824
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.