Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rickt300
Well stick it seems they discontinued the bullet I wanted in the first place, the Hornady 117 gr. RN. And about that 6BR pushing a 120 at 2800 fps?

Dooshmike,

Oh my,you are "astute"...you poor poor(literally) "lucky" kchunt! Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING +P+++!!!!

Given your INCREDIBLE version of "perception",do tell what you "do" for a "living"? I fhuqking KNOW it's gonna be HILARIOUS,so quit teasin'! Hint. LAUGHING!

Peterson is where it's at. Hint.

LAUGHING! +P+++!!!!!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your heart,for soooooooooo very fhuqking RELIABLY schlepping Stupidity,to places it's never been before.

Hint.

LAUGHING!

Wow +P+++!!!!!!!!.............

Rickety,

My MOST sincere apologies,as I keep failing to recognize just how AMAZINGLY fhuqking STUPID you are...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Weren't my intent to stump you,as you ooohhhhhhhhh sooooooooooo fhuqking VERY reliably stump yourself,simply by doing your BEST. Hint. LAUGHING!

It were pretty "tricky" to plainly display an ammo box marked in accordance,along with a loaded version of same,being in the SAME fhuqking image and it's mass plainly denoted. The form factor is known to all,save Drooling Spanish Speaking Texans. So is the fact that SD is factored by diameter and mass,so a 6mm 120gr could NOT be 2nd to a .257" version of same. Hint. LAUGHING!

Mebbe this will help?!? Chime in,if you remain stumped. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Now don't be down on Hornie,because they flushed the toliet and you are bobbing for them nuggets. Hint. LAUGHING!

Here's to the fhuqking INCREDIBLE HILARITY,of your BEST efforts and how it'll take you 1000 "lifes" to accrue your FIRST fhuqking clue. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,you REALLY got it "going on"!

Hint.

LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Stinky,

Let's see some more of your palatial digs. That pit run gravel driveway is really nice. That must be some kind of standard in beautiful downtown Paradise.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
I thought Peterson brass was the worst crap you had ever used?

It was. He's not very consistent.

I think that you're wrong on the question of consistency, 'cause he:

Always provides what he believes to be the only correct solution, even if it isn't germane to the OP's question.

Always comments in a rude and disrespectful manner.

Always attempts to dominate any conversation that he participates in and manages to ruin it in the processes.

Seems pretty consistent to me.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
6mm,

Here's to the HILARITY,of your exceedingly WELL founded Insecurities,you poor poor(literally)..."lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

No need to perpetually reiterate,that besides being a Brokedick CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. LAUGHING!

Who's the token Cigar Store Indian in "your" avatar and where'dja' steal the pic? national Geographic? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Whining,as you do your BEST,with what incredibly fhuqking little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

260Gal,

Pardon my shooting it all and then some,as you set tethered to the couch...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my being afforded the luxuries,of not being forced to guess,as you talk out your Whining ass. Hint. LAUGHING!

Peterson is where it's at. Hint.

LAUGHING! +P+++!!!!!

Just saying. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend re free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Bless your heart for being a Day Dreaming DUMB Fhuqk.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
So about the 6BR being able to push a 120 at 2800 fps. Seems odd you are fixated on BC when all that is are calculated numbers on a piece of paper and considerably without merit at ranges under 200 yards. Just can't understand how we made it to 2020 shooting 30-30's and other pedestrian cartridges easily knocking off anything we shot at. I remember when the first boat tailed hunting bullets were introduced and it caused hardly a stir as most of us were happy just getting pointed bullets. But carry on with your obsessions.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rickt300
So about the 6BR being able to push a 120 at 2800 fps. Seems odd you are fixated on BC when all that is are calculated numbers on a piece of paper and considerably without merit at ranges under 200 yards. Just can't understand how we made it to 2020 shooting 30-30's and other pedestrian cartridges easily knocking off anything we shot at. I remember when the first boat tailed hunting bullets were introduced and it caused hardly a stir as most of us were happy just getting pointed bullets. But carry on with your obsessions.

Rickety,

I VERY much enjoy,how STUPIDITY is no "Act" for you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your keen inside and first hand look at Retardation,is simply funnier than fhuqk,mainly because you are giving it ALL you've "got"! Hint. LAUGHING!

You be SURE to "justify" and "explain" your STUPIDITY to yourself,in which ever manner "works" BEST for you...but PLEASE keep doing so aloud! Hint. LAUGHING!!!

I dig how you Amazingly Inept CLUELESS DUMB Fhuqks,are always a "we". Must be the faint HOPE,that somebody,somewhere...is as fhuqking Retarded as you?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

The list of incredibly simplistic things you CAN'T understand,is as fhuqking HILARIOUS,as a Texan TRYING to "talk" rifles. Hint. LAUGHING!

Facts & Physics aren't an obsession,just a simplistic Reality and you are welcome to your Delusions. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best,with what INCREDIBLY fhuqking little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
So being able to identify the obvious is stupid? Your lack of self awareness is epic.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

You can only do your best and that is the ONLY reason it's soooooo fhuqking funny...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you "unleash" your Retardation. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for TRYING though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I think that I may be feeling sorry for Stick. He must live a sad and lonely life to act the way he does. He just wants attention, like the kid who is crying and wants his diaper changed. Lives in a old small house driving an old pickup. Probably doesn't have any friends. He acts like the teenage kid who gets drunk at his first party and acts like an ass hole just to get attention. Too old and broken down to work as a logger anymore. His life must be pretty rough.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
PortQueenGomer,

I find your Man Crush Devotions,plum flattering...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Send me your addy and I'll box up a pair of my skivvies for you,if only to fuel your fascinations further. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,while giving less than zero fhuqks about the Tenderness of your Feelers,as you wax eloquent upon your Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqktitude and extol upon your Estrogen Levels. Hint.

You Brokedick Whining CLUELESS Fhuqks are a hoot! Hint.

Bless your heart,for your "big" Oprah Moment,as your Vagina Monologues are always bitchin'!

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
So short and stubby loves long and skinny bullets, hates short and stubby bullets. Aggrandized self hate or an issue Freud might understand?

Dog I rescued in January

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
mjsquawking,

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,which affords me the luxuries of not being forced to guess...though a GUESS is the best you can do,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Here's to the perpetual Hilarity of your Stupidity and countless very WELL founded Insecurities,you poor poor(literally) Clueless Kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

You'd do well to shut the fhuqk up,take notes and apply same...but alas,you are too fhuqking STUPID to even "do" that "much" by yourself. Hint.

Holy crap those are small deer.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Jerseyboy
The 25/308 has already been done mate it's called the 25 Souper
If you want something different I used the 303 case necked down to 25 caliber. Blew it out and shortened the neck.
I call it the 25/303Epps Newton improved.
It gets the 100 grain Barnes TTSX going at 3,660 fps and the 117grain SST or 115grain nosler combined technology silver tip out at 3,360 fps.this is using a healthy dose of Hogdon superformance.
Bob Nelson

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Skatchewan
Originally Posted by Big Stick
mjsquawking,

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,which affords me the luxuries of not being forced to guess...though a GUESS is the best you can do,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Here's to the perpetual Hilarity of your Stupidity and countless very WELL founded Insecurities,you poor poor(literally) Clueless Kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

You'd do well to shut the fhuqk up,take notes and apply same...but alas,you are too fhuqking STUPID to even "do" that "much" by yourself. Hint.

Holy crap those are small deer.

Not really, but ignorance is a badge of honor for many.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Ky221
Mate I'm with you all the way on the 250 Savage. Been around a looong time and doesn't need to prove anything compared to these new fangled cartridges.
The 6mms only became popular because of Winchester advertising bullshit that was just hype.
The new crudmore is nothing more than a modified 250 case and just a reinvention of the wheel. A short action 6.5x55.
The others may be a bit better but can't compare with the old 250.
LONG MAY THE 25s RULE YOU HAVE MADE A 25 FAN A HAPPY OLDFELLA.
Bob Nelson

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Pardon me for having driven everything. You guys all suck and you're stupid and i am awesome.

Driving to the post office 1 mile away requires a McLaren not your dumb pickup truck. Its faster and flatter and better mileage and you keep choosing the [bleep] worst choice!

Get you [bleep] off the couch and go outdoors. See here a few pics of my McLaren in water and all muddy.

Big stick
All your Crudmores are nothing but a 250AI with a different shoulder angles. It isn't about mine is better than yours or bigger. That philosophy is for wankers.
As long as the young fella is happy with his choice who cares. He is a TRUE HUNTER that chooses his shots to inflict minimum suffering ONE SHOT KILLS.
The 25s have been quietly getting the job done for nigh on 100 years without all the bullshit advertising.

I would put my 25 up against your 22s, 24s and that pathetic crudmore any day.
A 115grn Nosler combined technology silver tip or Berger VLD hunting bullet at 3,360 fps or a 100gn TTSX at 3,670fps.
Sighted at 2 inches high at 100yards it's only 1.5 inches low at 300yards and 9 inches low at 400yards.
Let's see your piss arse calibers do that.
My 25 is my OWN design called the 25/303 Epps Newton improved.
Bob Nelson

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Big stick
If those kids in you photos are yours I feel truly sorry for them having a bigoted dickhead father like yourself. I do pray that they are not your kids and if they are that they don't grow up like you. If you lived in Australia I would let my wife give a pathetic little man the bitch slapping you deserve. I would only take her you pathetic LITTLE man
Bob

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by 25epps
Big stick
If those kids in you photos are yours I feel truly sorry for them having a bigoted dickhead father like yourself. I do pray that they are not your kids and if they are that they don't grow up like you. If you lived in Australia I would let my wife give a pathetic little man the bitch slapping you deserve. I would only take her you pathetic LITTLE man
Bob

Ironically he doesn't mention families. Congrats on being a scumbag.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 58 invisible), 2,077 guests, and 1,105 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,080
Posts18,463,886
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.