Print Thread
Hop To
B
Buck720 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
The Black News Channel is a 24-hour television news channel that launches on Monday. NPR's Michel Martin speaks with the networks co-founder and chairman, J.C. Watts. MICHEL MARTIN, HOST: Tomorrow, Americans will have a new TV channel they can turn to for news.1

GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Getting away with what exactly??

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
JC Watts is a conservative black politician. If he’s the cofounder then I’m guessing it’s going to be a conservative black news organization.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jk16

The gigantic double standard.

B
Buck720 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
I am not a racial person but I dont understand how in today’s time we can have a all black or all white anything. If we introduced this as all white what would happen? Even if it was the most conservative white person in the country that co found it!

Last edited by Buck720; 02/10/20.
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Reality is we live in a voluntarily segregated society. A black focused conservative platform is fine by me. I’m also fine with the mostly white centric conservative media. We should all feel free to found a business that focuses on meeting the needs and desires of any group. I do have a problem with using the power of the state to discriminate against a group based on race.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd rather see an all Black news channel than a PC news channel with A blonde chick, and a black dude as anchors, a Black Woman on community affairs and a Hispanic guy doing the weather in Spanish.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

How much hell would they raise if we had the WET-White Entertainment Television, the White News Channel, White History Month, and the White Congressional Caucus?

Any guesses?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
J.C. Watts is a good guy, don't get your panties in a wad. He was in the federal legislature a few years back, I'm thinking he was a senator. He has conservative views and I think is good for blacks if they'll listent to him and not give him that Uncle Tom Crap.

Last edited by Filaman; 02/10/20.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

How much hell would they raise if we had the WET-White Entertainment Television, the White News Channel, White History Month, and the White Congressional Caucus?

Any guesses?

The Bolsheviks would go out of their minds.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Filaman
J.C. Watts is a good guy, don't get your panties in a wad. He was in the federal legislature a few years back, I'm thinking he was a senator. He has conservative views and I think is good for blacks if they'll listent to hm.

House rep for 4 terms. good athlete , good attitude.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I thought that this was going to be about those companies that steal people's structured settlements and annuities from them.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
B
Buck720 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by 5sdad
I thought that this was going to be about those companies that steal people's structured settlements and annuities from them.

And some people just have to be dicks about everything!!!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
This can be a good thing if JC Watts hasn't swallowed the Kool aid yet. He was pretty Conservative, if I remember. It could be a nightmare for the Dems hold on the black vote.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

257 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1OntarioJim, 12344mag, 300jimmy, 2UP, 26 invisible), 1,738 guests, and 904 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,600
Posts18,454,610
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.