Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by antlers
By all means, keep drugs illegal. It’s much better to have a bigger government, a militarized police force, a general disregard for fourth amendment rights by the police and supported by the courts, a massive industrial prison system, and drug cartels that have amassed fortunes and murdered thousands.
Or we could have one Boxer Rebellion after another as people get tired of their children being poisoned. There was no Govt support for drug users, no welfare. Widespread availability of drugs was a complete failure. Some of you have no clue what the opioid epidemic has done to small town America even with all the Govt welfare.

It would be far better to have real consequences for drug dealing, like a quick death penalty. Jail time is just vacation time for a lot of people. You really can't complain about cartels and crimes until you've had a death penalty extending down to street dealers.

heroin dealers can rot in hell. I’m ok with the death penalty there . The one small problem would be that our justice system is not perfect and sometimes the innocent get convicted. Could someone plant an ounce of drugs in someone’s home and get them killed In a world that executes drug dealers? Scary thought ....

Last edited by alwaysoutdoors; 02/11/20.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
For good or for bad, Portugal has already run this experiment for us. No increase in drug use, less street crime.

I don’t think this fits well in the Democraps ‘plans.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As long as they are all released in his neighborhood.

Last edited by centershot; 02/11/20.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Listening to the talk on Fox just now.

The pitch is to reduce incarceration.

I think the real problem for the Dems is their base losing voting rights due to felony drug convictions....so let's legalize all of it.

Absolutely agree, Prohibition never worked, never will. The day the gov started to legislate what we could put into our own bodies was the day our liberties started to disappear. The loss of liberty will trickle down to our guns sooner or later if allowed to continue.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Listening to the talk on Fox just now.

The pitch is to reduce incarceration.

I think the real problem for the Dems is their base losing voting rights due to felony drug convictions....so let's legalize all of it.

Absolutely agree, Prohibition never worked, never will.
You are right. Let's legalize murder since laws against it haven't worked.

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Pugs
Originally Posted by Terryk
Good plan to lower crime like theft, increase employable marketable workers, and reduce medical costs. Great solution.

Perhaps you meant to use the secret campfire sarcasm font? grin

Lower crime? Why? Making it legal doesn't make it cheaper at least based on weed prices - https://www.statista.com/statistics...-marijuana-price-difference-by-us-state/

Increase employable workers? - If I'm running a business I still don't want stoned workers and all the baggage that comes with like absenteeism and lack of ability to do the job when they show up stoned and my insurance company agrees.

Reduce medical costs? Only if they agree to stop given narcan to the ones that OD and let nature take its course. I suspect medical costs will go up as more people "experiment" with stuff that was designed to kill you and we try and save them from their stupidity.

Fortunately, this whole idea panders to a very small range of folks for now. I bet it won't be that way in 20 years.

Yes you need the secret font decoder. His solution creates 10X more issues.
I think a good bit of the dem plan is nihilism. They want chaos so they can control the masses.
They want drugs, decline of the family, no jobs, and no law. They want to transform people into animal that they control.
Look at obongo, his platform was destruction.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Let's legalize murder since laws against it haven't worked.

Different. There are no victims of drug or alcohol usage. They engage in it voluntarily.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I got one here the Buttgigger ought to try.

[Linked Image from a.wattpad.com]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Let's legalize murder since laws against it haven't worked.

Different. There are no victims of drug or alcohol usage. They engage in it voluntarily.
Please. That has been demolished infinitely.
I guess I should be glad you don't know any druggies or their families or anyone who's ever been victimized by one.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've floated the idea once or twice, make all drugs legal. Maybe even subsidize them.

But it comes with a "zero strikes you're out" policy. Get caught comitting any crime and test positive for drugs, yer done. One behind the ear.

IC B3

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

701 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 163dm, 73 invisible), 3,161 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,584
Posts18,454,243
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.