Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Paddler
My observation on the entire political scene is,....those 10's of thousands of people who turn out for a rally whenever Trump has one,.....those 10's of millions of people who voted for him,...are never going to consider the left legitimate,....regardless of who it elects.

The left let it's mask drop after Trump was elected. Its members of Congress are corrupt, its media is corrupt, and its judges are corrupt,..and the leftist people in America are either evil or too stupid to pay any attention to.

The people on the right now realize that the left is completely rotten and beyond redemption.

The evil of the left has split the country and it's never going to be unified again.

It will either Balkanize or cease to exist altogether.

Bingo. You've been had. You are exactly the target of his disinformation campaign.

Disinformation campaigns are what governments do best. The trick is to pick the disinformation campaign that will be the least costly to one's social strata.

The left came right out and told me that I was in the basket of deplorables.

According to the left, if you're not a minority, a man hating feminist, or some type of homo,..you're in the basket of deplorables.

Caucasians don't have a *real* representative party in America today. But if you're not a minority, a man hating feminist, or some kind of homo,..you're got to vote GOP.

The left doesn't want straight, white people and makes no bones about saying so..

I'm white. I'm a Democrat. Republicans and Trump have cornered the racist, misogynist, fearful, old white male demographic. You're in it.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I don't understand what your brain does. You don't understand what mine does.

Beating my head against the wall accomplishes nothing. So I don't go troll at DU or such.

The fact that you come here and do that thing, well I feel sorry for folks that don't have anything better to do.

As far as racist, misgynist, fearful, well that was spawned by your thing called obama.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wonder who the Democrats will run in 2024?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
My observation on the entire political scene is,....those 10's of thousands of people who turn out for a rally whenever Trump has one,.....those 10's of millions of people who voted for him,...are never going to consider the left legitimate,....regardless of who it elects.

The left let it's mask drop after Trump was elected. Its members of Congress are corrupt, its media is corrupt, and its judges are corrupt,..and the leftist people in America are either evil or too stupid to pay any attention to.

The people on the right now realize that the left is completely rotten and beyond redemption.

The evil of the left has split the country and it's never going to be unified again.

Bingo. You've been had. You are exactly the target of his disinformation campaign.

Disinformation campaigns are what governments do best. The trick is to pick the disinformation campaign that will be the least costly to one's social strata.

According to the left, if you're not a minority, a man hating feminist, or some type of homo,..you're in the basket of deplorables.

Caucasians don't have a *real* representative party in America today. But if you're not a minority, a man hating feminist, or some kind of homo,..you're got to vote GOP.

The left doesn't want straight, white people and makes no bones about saying so..

I'm white. I'm a Democrat. Republicans and Trump have cornered the racist, misogynist, fearful, old white male demographic. You're in it.

You a homo?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
White democrat males are either stupid or they're homos.

Paddler doesn't seem particular stupid,......so there's only one other explanation.

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Paddler doesn't seem particular stupid,......so there's only one other explanation.

BINGO!!!

Piddlers an idiot and most likely a Homo as well...

Last edited by Springcove; 02/11/20.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
My wife is going to buy me some Lemonades Girl Scout cookies. wink

Those f-ing things are like legal crack!!!!!

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P

You're right, I'm not particularly stupid. Which makes me smarter than you. I'm also not angry, racist, misogynistic, or homophobic, so not a Republican. Quite happy, actually.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

You really don’t think he’s particularly stupid!?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
So, I was listening to NPR today on my way to the gym when they were interviewing a writer for the Atlantic. He wrote an article on Trump's disinformation campaign to win the 2020 election. Now I understand why you guys think the way you do.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/03/the-2020-disinformation-war/605530/
.........................BIASED LIBERAL GARBAGE!!!......GARBAGE TO PADDLER and garbage FROM PADDLER.........

That author Coppulation is a biased liberal hack.....Nothing but his opinion......This is why none of your predictions about Trump have never come true.....YOU THRIVE off opinion and heresay,,,,because YOU IDIOT,,,that is all ya got!!!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

You're right, I'm not particularly stupid. Which makes me smarter than you. I'm also not angry, racist, misogynistic, or homophobic, so not a Republican. Quite happy, actually.
....................NO!!! YOU ARE STUPID!!!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

...........And you are a LIAR.....

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Paddler is an ignorant white trailer trash racist

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by ribka; 02/11/20.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So, I was listening to NPR today on my way to the gym when they were interviewing a writer for the Atlantic. He wrote an article on Trump's disinformation campaign to win the 2020 election. Now I understand why you guys think the way you do.
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/03/the-2020-disinformation-war/605530/

You are truly the dumbest SOB in Utah possibly west of the Mississippi River.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by add
NPR and The Atlantic.

You are going to make some lucky blow up doll a real catch some day.

This is THE BEST reply ever made to a PaDDler post......

and Friggin Hilarious.....

Kudos ADD....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by hanco
I’m going to see Wade Bowen Friday night.

That'll be a good show!
Texas is ground zero for 90% of the good country being made today you lucky dog.

I think the OP"s mad because Trump wouldn't grab her by the puzzy. The man only dates/marries 10's and the op is clearly a 3.5-4 tops.

The OP is a BIG TIME NAMBLA member....he likes little boys and the younger and more naive the better...

He's afraid of women... they usually kick him in the nuts and leave him crying hold his crotch, while in severe genital pain,
and leave him laying on the sidewalk...

he hates Trump because Trump is everything he wished he was, and will never be even in his wildest drunken dreams...

Speaking of Food for Thought.... Anyone know what a PaDDler Sandwich is?

67 year old meat in a 5 year old bun....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
DFTFT

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So, I was listening to NPR today on my way to the gym /

What a homo. I suppose you also drive a 320i?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1_deuce, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 160user, 2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 67 invisible), 2,346 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,656
Posts18,455,584
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.