Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Something fishy going on, does anyone seriously think Bernie is gonna be their candidate? Does even Bernie believe that?

Amy.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Bernie will be much easier for Trump to beat than Mayor Pete.

Maybe, but Mayor Pete will not capture the Black vote. I can't see them voting for a homo.

The Democrats need that Black vote,

You don't think there are any Black queers? Blacks vote for the candidate that gives them the most, and kisses their azz the most. They'll vote for the Democrat, no matter who it is.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Maybe, but Mayor Pete will not capture the Black vote. I can't see them voting for a homo.

You don't think there are any Black queers? Blacks vote for the candidate that gives them the most, and kisses their azz the most. They'll vote for the Democrat, no matter who it is.

The voting population of blacks is pretty damn religious and they have no use for homos.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe, but Mayor Pete will not capture the Black vote. I can't see them voting for a homo.The Democrats need that Black vote,
I can promise you blacks have no problem voting for a homo. We had one for a while for our sheriff that went in on black vote. He was removed from office for aiding a boyfriend escape. A lot of whites have no problem at all with a homo president. This boy will name Gabbard as his VP running mate and young folks will be thrilled.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by akmtnrunner
Originally Posted by shootem
Just don't get the Gigabutt thing. Where's a small town mayor get the dough for a presidential contest?

This might explain: https://thegrayzone.com/2019/12/17/...zLfYb6bnBhPNUGo0bC_aHyqmFwq90if3Hd2JZ6K0
Does anyone else think this sounds familiar?

The Zero 2.0

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Internal focus groups conducted by Pete Buttigieg’s presidential campaign this summer reveal a possible reason why he is struggling with African-American voters: some see his sexuality as a problem.

The 21-page report, conducted by the Benenson Strategy Group with black Democratic South Carolina voters in mid-July and obtained exclusively by McClatchy, found that “being gay was a barrier for these voters, particularly for the men who seemed deeply uncomfortable even discussing it. …

https://www.thestate.com/news/politics-government/article236516903.html

Many African Americans and Latinos, important segments of the Democratic base, harbor long-held concerns about marriage equality and other LGBT rights. IndyStar reached out to more than a dozen religious, political, academic and community leaders to discuss this issue. The consensus is that attitudes are changing but also that it very much remains a challenge for Buttigieg's campaign.

Polling backs that up. Support for same-sex marriage among African Americans and Hispanics is well below the three-quarters of Democrats overall who do.

https://www.indystar.com/story/news...problem-for-south-bend-mayor/3741727002/

Joe Darby, a prominent pastor in Charleston, S.C., was discussing the Democratic presidential field with fellow clergymen when Pete Buttigieg’s name came up. A fellow pastor quickly interjected.

“Isn’t that the dude who kissed his husband on TV?” the person asked skeptically, according to Darby.

The exchange highlights a major obstacle for Buttigieg, who’s vaulted into the top tier of Democratic candidates without gaining traction among African Americans, according to recent surveys of national and South Carolina Democrats. But as the mayor of South Bend, Ind., devotes more effort to campaigning for black votes in the South and elsewhere, he will have to break down some resistance over his sexual orientation, particularly among older voters, according to interviews with more than a dozen African American activists, political strategists and clergy, as well as a review of public polling.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/15/pete-buttigieg-black-voters-1322396

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The closer the Bern gets to the nomination the more he better watch his back. I'd guess he'll soon have a "stroke" or an "aneurysm" or the like pretty soon now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tulsi Gabbard broke ranks with Hillary at the DNC in the last election to support Bernie

I would guess she'd be a strong candidate for him to choose as a VP running mate

I can't see how a Mayor of a borderline small town in Indiana will get the nomination no matter how gay he is.

Last edited by KFWA; 02/12/20.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Something fishy going on, does anyone seriously think Bernie is gonna be their candidate? Does even Bernie believe that?

It'll be interesting to see how they will deny him the nomination this time around.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Turnout is the thing though.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It's going to be fun to watch how the DNC dumps Bernie this time..........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by akmtnrunner
Originally Posted by shootem
Just don't get the Gigabutt thing. Where's a small town mayor get the dough for a presidential contest?

This might explain: https://thegrayzone.com/2019/12/17/...zLfYb6bnBhPNUGo0bC_aHyqmFwq90if3Hd2JZ6K0

There is so much peversity here, laying just beneath the surface 🤢

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
steve4102, it sounded like a conspiracy theory but it sure happened just like you said. Once the impeachment collapsed, Biden's campaign collapsed.
Gee, the libs wouldn't rig the system to keep Biden viable, just to support a bogus impeachment investigation, would they?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Butt/Gabbard is my prediction

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole

It'll be interesting to see how they will deny him the nomination this time around.

Bernie has a heart condition, I see a massive fatal Heart Attack in his very near future.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Happy
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Joe just needs to go away.........

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Primary votes for incumbents....

President Donald Trump in 2020: 117,462
President Barack Obama in 2012: 49,080
President George W. Bush in 2004: 52,962
President Bill Clinton in 1996: 76,797

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The voting population of blacks is pretty damn religious and they have no use for homos.

That is a common misperception........the Black church is THE political tool for Blacks. It is where the civil rights movement started, and many of the early civil rights leaders were preachers. Percentage wise, Blacks do attend church more than Whites, but again, it is not so much to worship the Lord as it is to gather and discuss whatever is on their mind. I live in the Bible Belt.......and more specifically, in a county with a Black population of over 25%. There are Black churches everywhere, and they are used not only for worship, but also as meeting places for political issues.

From what I have seen locally, and I have no reason to believe it is any different elsewhere, Blacks are concerned first and foremost with what concerns them as a people, not with anything spiritual. While the majority of Black voters, who attend church, might indeed find homosexuality wrong and offensive, they are MORE interested in what some political candidate is going to do for them.

Look, Blacks are 90-95% Democrat voters, and as such............and I was a Democrat myself for many years........they vote for the parties candidate, even if that person does not reflect their views, because to them, keeping their party in power is the most important thing. So, rest assured, there will be Black voters who may not like queers, but they will vote for one if that queer is the Democrat nominee.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Calvin
Butt/Gabbard is my prediction

Amy

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Maybe.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
735 members (10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 84 invisible), 2,735 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,700
Posts18,399,968
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.