Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
...worked on the Special Counsel?

An issue that everyone overlooked is more serious than tin-foil-hat DOJ lawyers chasing DNC stories of Olaf and his Macedonian meme generating buddies on Facebook.

A significant issue is in the part of the story most have skipped past without recognizing,… because, well, simply we have become immune to the insanity of it.

... 40 FBI Agents worked on the Special Counsel?
Think about it. For three years… Doing what exactly?

I’m going to skip over the part where everyone recognizes these are the same FBI agents investigating Trump in 2016… who transferred into the Mueller team in 2017… to continue the investigation into 2018 and 2019. As if that wasn’t alarming enough…

Forty FBI agents, spent three years on a mission to investigate/eliminate the candidacy and presidency of Donald Trump.

Don’t let ourselves get dragged into the absurdity and travel down a conversational path where DC justification is put through a cognitive blender. Forty FBI Agents spent three years trying to aid a transparently political effort to remove a president.

If you give them the benefit of being sound-minded, we had Forty FBI agents who transparently had to know this was a ridiculously weaponized political operation against the opposing political party of their FBI and DOJ leadership… and they went along with it.

The whole damned thing was a ruse.

What exactly would forty FBI agents be investigating?

You can take that insufferably overused qualifier: “we’re not talking about the hard-working FBI field agents here..“, and stuff it. I’m exactly talking about forty transparently corrupt FBI field agents who, according to EVERYONE, participated in an investigation that was political nonsense from the beginning.

And they all did what?

Went along with it… that’s what they did.

More Here:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...focused-doj-lawyers-isnt-the-only-issue/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Them boys woulda made J Edgar proud.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The same agency responsible for the Ruby Ridge and Waco massacres.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
What they need is a reduction in force of at least 40 agents who failed to complete their assignment.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Judgement at Nuremberg.

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Steve--send a Freedom of Information Act request if you really want to know what they did.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Sake—they will deny the request—ongoing investigation dontcha know

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Steve 4102....you nailed it. Rotten at the top, rotten to the bottom. We have all worked in the private sector and experienced it....after generations of scoundrels at the top of the corporate ladder, it spreads over time, like a virus, right on down, to middle management, to foremen, to senior workers, to newbies.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Hannity tosses around the expression "99 percent" all the time.
Because, he says, Strzk and Comey, the 1 percent at the top, were corrupt, but the other 99 percent of FBI are the best law enforcement officials in the world.
I think the corruption goes a lot deeper than 1 percent.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Steve 4102....you nailed it. Rotten at the top, rotten to the bottom. We have all worked in the private sector and experienced it....after generations of scoundrels at the top of the corporate ladder, it spreads over time, like a virus, right on down, to middle management, to foremen, to senior workers, to newbies.

SteveO nailed nothing.

He gets his info from The Last Refuge website. These people actually do serious investigative reporting.

SteveO tends to bend the facts of these people to back up his BS.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kroo88

SteveO nailed nothing.

He gets his info from The Last Refuge website. These people actually do serious investigative reporting.

True, I did not nail anything, I also didn't bend anything as my OP is a direct quote from the CTH, without a single comment from me.

I'm guessing you were either too lazy to open the link in the OP, or too stupid to understand it.

Last edited by steve4102; 02/12/20.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Any government run by the same people for as long as ours has will be corrupt. That's just how it works, republic or not. This is the house that 2party built. We might as well have a monarchy.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Mueller special investigation is over, records should be available including final report.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Looks like there should be 40 new janitors at Gitmo keeping their cells clean. Until the trial and hanging.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by kroo88

SteveO nailed nothing.

True, I did not nail anything, I also didn't bend anything as my OP is a direct quote from the CTH, without a single comment from me.

I'm guessing you were either too lazy to open the link in the OP, or too stupid to understand it.

LMAO

I read the entire article a long time before you posted it.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
If the 40 FBI agents did their "investigative reporting" for 3yrs, Trump has
been investigated and vetted beyond reproach. Squeaky clean, nothing there
but a failed political democrat coup. Clean house at the FBI and the House of Reps.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
CTH regular here. Many of Sundance's articles are forwarded to conservative politicians by regular readers.

I suspect the Whitehouse's withdrawal of Judge Liu's recommendation was a direct result of a Last Refuge article forwarded to Nunes.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by Sako76
Steve--send a Freedom of Information Act request if you really want to know what they did.

They only give you the documents they want you to see and redact anything they don't want you to see on those documents.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by poboy
If the 40 FBI agents did their "investigative reporting" for 3yrs, Trump has
been investigated and vetted beyond reproach. Squeaky clean, nothing there
but a failed political democrat coup. Clean house at the FBI and the House of Reps.

Don't forget the senate and deep state.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
They know that Middle America knows that they are dirty/corrupt, which is America they selected Trump to do the job ....

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (1_deuce, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 240NMC, 69 invisible), 2,331 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,654
Posts18,455,554
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.