-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So the resident Lib/Progressive wants us to believe that a third place finish for Amy means she's suddenly the frontrunner. Breaking news: no, that's not what it means. What it means is that 20% of Democrat voters in New Hampshire prefer a Midwestern moderate over an ancient communist, a gay mayor, or a crazy Progressive woman from Mass. Biden's poor performance also shows us that his lack of political talent squandered the frontrunner position he had. He may bounce back in SC, where Bernie and Pete may struggle, but the Biden star is sinking.

Look at that again, 20% of Dem voters are rejecting the wacky Left and picking someone more moderate. Amy is going to get killed in New York and California, Mass, etc and will be dismissed.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
What scares the Democrats is that they don’t have one viable candidate who stands above the rest. They are close enough to be interchangeable. Any one of them can hand the Dems a loss.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by doubletap

It really bothers you that Trump was proven innocent.

In a trial with no witnesses, no evidence? Not hardly. Try again.

There was evidence, and witnesses. Didn't you catch any of the coverage? Just because all the witnesses and evidence the house dems had didn't support their charges, doesn't mean there weren't any.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
2016 there was a Hillary Supporter that sat behind me and kept telling me how she was going to thump Trump. I told him to put his money where his mouth was and I thought 1k was a good bet. He accepted and promptly welched on it . Typical Liberal, no backbone. Piddles GFY, doesn't President Trump sound great for 5 more years?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LeRoy - didn't the Klinton impeachment teach you anything?

One lesson you should have learned is that Presidents cannot be removed from office simply because the Party in the House doesn't like the outcome of the election. Slick Willie never got more than 49% of the popular vote and his popularity and as the benefactory of a good economy drove Newt and the House Republicans crazy. They saw an opportunity to nail Willie because he actaully was CONVICTED of perjury. The charge was true, but a weak case - lying about porking a chubby intern. That does not get one removed from office.

You Leftiest have been waiting 20 years for payback, and when Trump surprised all of you by beating Her Royal Highness HRC, and watching him go from accomplishment to accomplishment, your side figured it would dream up some charge and impeach him. Goal was mulitfold:

- maybe public opinion swings withthe Left and forces him out
- maybe you can damage him enough to make 2020 a contest
- maybe he says "screw it" and steps down

That all was a sophomoric political stunt that failed, and proves your side paid no attention to 1998.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Hatari, you ain't afraid of a little ol' fair trial with evidence and witnesses like all other trials, now are ya? smile

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hatari, you ain't afraid of a little ol' fair trial with evidence and witnesses like all other trials, now are ya? smile

They call babies that survive abortions miracle babies. Does your mom call you a miracle baby?

Last edited by 79S; 02/12/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Uh, that is what impeachment run by the House is all about. THAT is the trial. The Senate portion is simple to weigh the House findings. Got it?

Now, would I like a fair trial? Sure! How about a FAIR trial in the House where the President's council is involved, free to call witnesses and cross-examine? Huh? How about it? Pelosi never allowed it. So fair trial? That was the responsibility of the House, and they perverted the process.

No, LeRoy/JeffO/ Raisuli. it is plain what this Democrat farce was all about. Go ahead and continue your spin, but as you see, nobody is buying it. Trump 2020 is assured.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The left doesn't much like talking about the Kangaroo Court in the house Hatari, can't imagine why?
All they scream is: Senate unfair, senate unfair!

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Thank you for answering my question. You truly are that stupid!!!

IC B3

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by Ptarmigan
Originally Posted by Springcove
Keep dreaming stupid!!! You are never right and always wrong and that’s bulletproof. It’s also a proven FACT!!!

Carry on you dumbass...

You should check out my other thread, it explains why you believe stupid stuff. I'm not saying you're stupid, just that your beliefs are wrong. You have been misled.

Why troll a site where everyone would applaud your throat getting cut and watching you bleed out? Are you really that bored? Do you get paid for it? Seems like odd behavior for an adult.

Not trolling. I just can't find it in myself to give up on you guys. You all are being targeted with disinformation, microtargeted by various malign actors. My hope is that you will some day wake up. It's my duty to post here, to hold out the light of truth to those who will embrace it.

So, have you taken all of your firearms in and handed them over to Bloomberg's staff yet? Or, are you going to wait until he is actually elected? Or, have you ever owned a firearm?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by sactoller
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
For those of you that raise cattle, what do you rate her body condition score? I say at least 7, plump brisket and filled out around the tail head.

It looks like she could raise two fat calves each year anyway.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Garbage in and garbage out...

House did a HORRIBLE trial... simply pathetic. nothing more than a tantrum... THEN they expect the Senate to clean up their tantrum...

It is ALWAYS the job of the House to make their case clear... ALWAYS

I see this as a test on the stupidity of the average citizen... twisted by the stupidity of the media.

It was/is genuinely sad to see how stupid people have become. Just WOW

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Can’t wait to see the Bernie/Antifa crowd run out and vote for the dwarf oligarch. That’s now almost 50% of the Dem vote. Losing that and then add black American voters and gun owning pro 2nd Amendment Democrats, the dwarf oligarch is mathematically eliminated. Amy who? She has a 5th and a 3rd in the first two primaries and is cash poor.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wonder. . .

This thread started within 24 hours of the news breaking the Mini-Mike was dumping a bunch of money on "micro-influencers." That is, he was paying people to go online to tout him.

I'm just wondering if Paddler is one of these micro-influencers. If so, it matches some of the other Bloomberg-related crap I've seen recently. I don't think Mike really understands how much money he's pouring down this rathole. My guess is that $1-Bil war chest is going to get frittered away on dimwits like our Mister Paddler.

Me? I'm all for it. I say we give Paddler a pat on the back and a participation trophy. This is the perfect kind of shill we need.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by doubletap

It really bothers you that Trump was proven innocent.

In a trial with no witnesses, no evidence? Not hardly. Try again.

Innocent until proven guilty!!! That’s the law dummy. Or are you to stupid to understand that???

Oh yeah. Like OJ. Only this "trial" was far more rigged than OJ's was by a long shot. You don't think OJ is innocent do you? No, I thought not.

Leroy,

Well, you certainly got the parts right about there being no evidence and the trial was rigged, the Democrats broke every rule in the book with that farce of a process in the house, all to no avail....

Last edited by TimZ; 02/12/20.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

It was up to the Democrats to provide evidence. They had none. All they had was second hand speculation that wouldn’t be admissible in any court trial.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by 79S
Looks like Amy is surging now, it will be interesting to see how she does tomorrow.

Also, Mike Bloomberg has the lying POS Dumpster dead in his sights. I love his attack ads:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N_eTbc0VfQ

Your history of predictions is pretty bad.. far as the Minnesota senator she isn’t surging anywhere..

I can’t think of ANY of Piddler’s predictions that have EVER COME TRUE.

Kinda reminds me of that old saying:
“Insanity Is Doing the Same Thing Over and Over Again and Expecting Different Results “

Or.... his TDS is getting worse. More Winning !

Nailed it !

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In related news okok says the Dems are creating a dynasty
Book it ! 🤦🏼‍♂️😂😂😂

Last edited by 2legit2quit; 02/12/20.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Airtight case??? Good lord you’re extremely stupid!!!

About as stupid as anyone responding to his posts. DFTFT!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

630 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 64 invisible), 2,759 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,367
Posts18,469,093
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.