Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FatCity67
When are you pee pants nervous Nancys gonna put your big boy shorts on and quit your bitchin.

We finally have a Repuke POTUS Fighter who wont take anyones shît and at the drop of a hat you mealy mouth candy asses shart your knickers.
lolol

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gemby58
Originally Posted by Tarquin

The guy just doesn't [bleep] learn....

https://www.msn.com/?pc=U356&ocid=U356DHP&osmkt=en-us

Take it you believe everything you read on MSN? fake news

He swallows it all down like 2 bit hooker.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Turdquin: You wish!
He-he.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Hey Tarquin look up your name on the urban dictionary. I think you must have impressed others before us. Lol !!!!!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Trump stomps on his thingy to make it grow, so he can swing it harder. Step back and give the MAN some room.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Tarquin letting his TDS get the best of him again.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
When are you pee pants nervous Nancys gonna put your big boy shorts on and quit your bitchin.

We finally have a Repuke POTUS Fighter who wont take anyones shît and at the drop of a hat you mealy mouth candy asses shart your knickers.

Let me here an Amen!

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All these libtards here on the fire trying to give Trump advice on how to be an effective President while under siege from the Democrats, Never Trumper Republicans and the media. Comic. Sophomoric.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Tarquin, just asking but what has Trump said or tweeted so far that has actually hurt him?
His batting average has been close to 1000 so far.

Jus sayin.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by watch4bear
abc news

communist propaganda

Are you saying Barr did not say what ABC said he said?? Either he said it or he didn't. If Barr said it, it implicates Trump in yet another unforced (stupid) error. Trump's like a school girl with his damn twitter account. His mom needs to take it away from him. It does him no good. Four words DT: "Shut the [bleep] up!"

Damn! Trump should hire you as an adviser. Who knows what he might have accomplished with you by his side?

IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

I like it!!!!!! As American as apple pie.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Trump cannot do or say anything stupid enough to cause him to lose the support of the die-hard Trumpeteers. He cannot do or say anuthing positive enough to satisfy the Never Trumpers. The conclusion is that it matters not what he does or says; he'll still be in office until 2024. GD

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O

Trump steps on his dick because he can. As opposed to the previous twink who could not step on it, but was fine with absorbing it.

And what you are linking to is not in any way “stepping on his dick”. He’s just roughing it up some before he breaks it off in the commie party again. I love how you people have gotten so good at snatching defeat from those jaws. You know, the ones you thought were victory, but found out belonged to the guy destroying your world. Right before he bit another giant chunk out of your asses.

It’s been so comical, and just keeps getting better. I sit here wishing he’d just quit toying with you’uns, and then he makes me laugh my azz off again. But, I still ain’t tired of winning. First we get to laugh at y’all. and then, perhaps pity would be in order. Don’t expect any, however, because I hate commies with the heat of the sun and the cold of Antarctica. Ran out of any pity for y’all when you messed around and tried to destroy my country. Now you’ve messed with the bull, and I will find it gratifying and amusing when you so get the horns. Good and hard.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Liberalism is a mental disorder!

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
One man's opinion.

Elbow Room – AG Barr: “President Trump Tweets Make It Impossible For Me To Do My Job”…

Here’s my take…

It seemed possible yesterday, when AG Bill Barr agreed to testify to the House Judiciary Committee on March 31st, that one of the motives for Barr to coordinate a schedule two months in advance was to gain elbow room.

There never has been any coordination between President Trump and AG Barr on the agenda of the DOJ. However, by placing the testimonial date publicly on his agenda Barr seemed to be stating to those in/around the White House his intent for a disconnect from contact pending questions from highly partisan Democrats.

Given the nature of the highly partisan scrutiny; and considering the rabid media waiting to jump on any narrative engineering opportunity; and with the John Durham investigation outcome looming closer on the horizon; it makes sense for AG Barr to try and create an openly visible disconnect.

In essence Bill Barr is working to emphasize there’s no undue influence, and also emphasize the appearance of no undue influence. The problem, however, is that the media will create the impression of influence even if, and despite the reality of, no Trump influence.

Nothing Bill Barr does and/or says will stop the media from falsely creating a narrative that says President Trump and Bill Barr are colluding to target their political opposition.

With that reality in mind, the answers in the ABC interview as delivered by Bill Barr only pour fire on a furnace of media intent to controversialize President Trump’s communication approach.

Barr’s intention may have been good (albeit selfish), but declaring that President Trump’s free speech and opinion as an impediment to Barr’s ability is just nonsense.

The emphasis is on the wrong syllable.

President Trump has the right to express his opinion and share his views with The People, the American electorate, who put him into office. The President may do so in any form, manner, venue, method or presentation that fits his needs. Period. Fullstop.

It is not President Trump tweeting that makes Barr’s job more difficult; it is the DC beltway response and media apoplexy directed to the AG that makes things more difficult.

If lawyers have their feelings hurt; or if the sensibility of judges is wounded; and if the judicial system of the U.S. government is so tenuous as to be affected by words and criticism; and if AG Barr cannot simply address the issues therein by appropriately positioning a mirror to highlight that nonsense; well, that is not President Trump’s issue.

The consequence he describes, the issues underpinning Barr’s expressed concern, only further emphasizes President Trump’s point about how the justice system is being compromised by politics and media. The simple application of law is being ignored; and the system, of which Bill Barr is the apex participant, is corrupted and diminished by man-made manipulation based on politics and other factors…

If President Trump saying “this case sucks” via Twitter is enough to collapse the institutional objectives of a modern judicial system… and impede the ability of the U.S. Attorney General to do his job, well, what does that say about how weak and compromised the guardians have allowed that system to become?

Then again, that level of institutional compromise explains exactly why a fraudulent impeachment attempt was even possible.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-make-it-impossible-for-me-to-do-my-job/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
McConnell Agrees With Bill Barr – President Trump Not Using Political Filter Enough With His Tweeting – Too Much Honesty….

Senator Mitch McConnell appears on Fox News to discuss his view on AG Bill Barr’s frustration with President Trump’s honest tweeting of opinion.

Leader McConnell agrees with AG Barr that President Trump is not being political enough with his communication. President Trump is delivering too much honest information and direct opinion in a DC system that relies upon a purely political filter. The absence of that political filter is creating a problem for all operational systems in Washington DC.

McConnell says the President “should listen to the Attorney General” and ignore the expectations of the American people who hired President Trump to be brutally honest as an anti-politician and disruptive influence in DC. DC-Based Brett Baier guides the conversation to stay focused on attacking President Trump for not being political enough.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ough-with-his-tweeting-too-much-honesty/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by watch4bear
abc news

communist propaganda

Are you saying Barr did not say what ABC said he said?? Either he said it or he didn't. If Barr said it, it implicates Trump in yet another unforced (stupid) error. Trump's like a school girl with his damn twitter account. His mom needs to take it away from him. It does him no good. Four words DT: "Shut the [bleep] up!"

lol he didn't get to where he is, without knowing what he's doing.

TFF!

Trump got where he is by screwing over a lot of folks with all his bankruptcy’s. He is a puppet master for lots of mindless folks. He needs to be told to stfu.

His house of cards is falling.

Last edited by callnum; 02/14/20.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by gemby58

Take it you believe everything you read on MSN? fake news

If it wasn't for fake news, you would see a blank screen at msn.com

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump uses Twitter like a tennis ball with a Golden Retriever. He’ll throw something out there for the MSM to chase. It gives them something to obsess over for a few days.

He does it to hold people’s feet to the fire, people on both sides. If Trump throws a name out there, then the MSM starts asking for responses, asks questions, and that spurs action and reaction.

Trump uses Twitter to get his side of stories out directly to the people to bypass the MSM.

Personally, I find some of them irritating and Ill advised, but I have come to realize that Trump should never be underestimated. He operates differently and does not seek or need approval from the MSM, Washington DC elites, or Hollywood. Trump gets satisfaction from getting the job done his way and basks in the results.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by callnum

TFF!

Trump got where he is by screwing over a lot of folks with all his bankruptcy’s. He is a puppet master for lots of mindless folks. He needs to be told to stfu.

His house of cards is falling.

Well Damn, just Damn, y'all got him.....this time!

FJB & FJT
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 007FJ, 42 invisible), 2,681 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,509
Posts18,452,629
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.