Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
He is a smart guy that enjoys getting people up in arms! I work with a guy like that.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sasha_and_Abby
Originally Posted by Big Stick
77's are wayyyyyyy short in COAL and both are an easy pass for that reason...besides the Blued/Walnut bullschit. Hint.

These Dumb Fhuqks replying are reiterating same,less knowing it,which only adds to the oblivious Hilarity. Hint.

Bless their hearts for TRYING though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Truly
You have got to be the most obnoxious member here... I bet you don' speak that way in someone's presence that WOULD KNOCK YOUR TEETH OUT...

Doublekchunt,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I get it,that you are a Fhuqking CLUELESS Brokedick talking out her ass,about matters well beyond your pointy head,but I do rather enjoy your surging Estrogen Levels. Hint.

In fairness,I'm better in person and I'm at ease placing facts upon a Silver Platter for Drooling DUMB Fhuqks. You'd simply nod your head in concurrence,because it could go NO other way for you. Hint.

If it helps your Vagina Monologue and Melting Snowflake Routine(none of which is an "Act"),you certainly reserve the right to "tell" yourself you've a clue,but alas,nothing could be further from the fhuqking Truth. You are simply a Whining CLUELESS Kchunt,perpetually mired in her STUPIDITY and the only thing you "shoot" is your mouth and Imagination,through quivering lips. Hint.

PLEASE "tell" me more and cite what your versions of "knowledge","experience" and "results" arrange upon said platform(s),in regards to projectile selection and I'll happily rub your nose even further,in your own fhuqking STUPIDITY. As an aside,I'll make it look easy,mainly because it is for me. HINT. Dare ya'. RE-Hint. LAUGHING!

Gals who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,are always best served by shutting the fhuqk up,taking notes and applying same. You are not equipped to give "answers",if only obviously,as you are an Emotional Wreck...on top of being a CLUELESS Kchunt. Hint.

Now pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you put trembling fingers to keyboard and go FULL Pelosi. Hint. LAUGHING!

Oooooopsie!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You be sure to concoct your High pitched Whining Lie in any manner you wish and I'll simply crush your unbridled STUPIDITY with Facts. Hint.

Bless your heart for doing your BEST.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
77's are wayyyyyyy short in COAL and both are an easy pass for that reason...besides the Blued/Walnut bullschit. Hint.

These Dumb Fhuqks replying are reiterating same,less knowing it,which only adds to the oblivious Hilarity. Hint.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

I have a good friend that told me what a prick you are. He wasn't wrong. But having known others like you I know that the more people bitch about your obscene personallity traits the more you will display them. Dude, you got a problem.

Last edited by Filaman; 02/11/20.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by hanco
He is a drunk, narcissistic dwarf that enjoys trolling here to get people up in arms! I work with a guy like that.

There, fixed it.

The moderators aren't worth a damn at moderating anything here, so leave it to the IGNORE feature. It works great. Even though he thinks people still want to read his blither, even when on ignore. The epitome of a narcissist.

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Buy both, shoot both, determine which you like better, and offload the other one.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Filaman

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

I have a good friend that told me what a prick you are. He wasn't wrong. But having known others like you I know that the more people bitch about your obscene personallity traits the more you will display them. Dude, you got a problem.

Flealady,

Thank you for the Melting Snowflake Routine and the High Pitched Nasal Whine was a very NICE touch...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I do have a very BIG fhuqkin "problem",I simply shoot it all and then some,so can extrapolate in kind. Ain't that a bitch? Hint. LAUGHING!

It is a Fascinating and HILARIOUS constant,that THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks bruise easily and the Astute simply take notes and apply same. I wish I could relate,that your obviously VERY Tender Feelers were a concern of mine,but cain't shift my brain into a low enough gear to get there. Hint.

There is NOTHING fhuqking FUNNIER than a Whining Texan trying to "talk" Rifles and you are really doing GREAT. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

KenBitchigan,

Only you,can keep YOU from saying something STUPID and ain't it a fhuqking HOOT,that you are 100% devoid the refrain...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Now what were the "odds" that besides being a CLUELESS Whining Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit?! Hint.

LAUGHING!!!!

You High Brow Needy Whining Kchunts,sure are gals of your "word". HINT.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your heart,for being the Whining Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit that you are.

You go girl! Tell 'em!!!

Hint.

LAUGHING!

WOW +P+++!!!......................

RyanNoClue,

Think mechanics,then simply walk away due same...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Droolers are a RIOT! Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart for being sooooooooo fhuqking Amazingly CLUELESS.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
This one time at lumber camp........

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

LMFAO! 🤣

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Absolutely correct. In addition Rugers are cheaply cast POS that need to be straightened buy wacking on them with a freaking mallet after casting.

Last edited by BWalker; 02/12/20.
IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I don't worry too much about caliber overlap or similar calibers. I buy good deals and fun guns that I want to shoot, or even just own. If you don't like the gun, then you can always sell it. Buy them.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Don't worry about having both. They're both fun. There's a noticeable difference in muzzle jump between the two but recoil isn't bad on the .300, especially it you don't think it into being a big deal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have two of each just to cover all the bases.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by KenMi
He is a drunk, narcissistic dwarf that enjoys trolling here to get people up in arms! I work with a guy like that.

There, fixed it.

The moderators aren't worth a damn at moderating anything here, so leave it to the IGNORE feature. It works great. Even though he thinks people still want to read his blither, even when on ignore. The epitome of a narcissist.

Works like a charm and his type absolutely hate being ignored. He is a master of reusing old pictures of times long gone .

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
My own track record with Ruger 77 "Tangers" is about 50/50 success, by that, meaning they were accurate. The "only thing" I don't care for, really, is Rugers insistence on having a flat portion of the stock around the bottom metal! Its right where I like to balance/hold a rifle with one hand. No big deal though. They are tough rifle though, and if the price is right, I agree, get both. smile

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

188 members (300jimmy, 12344mag, 22kHornet, 10Glocks, 257 roberts, 2UP, 22 invisible), 2,232 guests, and 880 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,711
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.