-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This has nothing to do with the FISA warrants. I’ll wait for Durham. I think the tell in the letter is “arising from the office of the OIG”.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
But always remember : "NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW !!"............ And that's still true. It's just that some people just don't get prosecuted. After all; there are some cases "that no reasonable prosecutor would pursue"........... Sound familiar ?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Paddler
There never was anything on McCabe. Firing him the day before he would get his pension was nothing but chickensh*t, and one more in a long list of reasons to despise POS. Stone should get the maximum.

I see our resident douchenozzle is letting his emotions get the best again.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Toddly
This has nothing to do with the FISA warrants. I’ll wait for Durham. I think the tell in the letter is “arising from the office of the OIG”.

Why can't he prosecuted for both?

If YOU were caught with stolen property in your stolen car, would YOU not be prosecuted for both?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

If YOU were caught with stolen property in your stolen car, would YOU not be prosecuted for both?

I would not think that would apply here. Obstruction of Congress vs Treason is what hangs over his head. I would say the difference is apples to oranges.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by jaguartx

The cabal may have just stepped into a trap.

That's been used as an excuse for far, far too long since there's never really been even one significant prosecution.

MM

BINGO!

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
McCabe will not escape.
I remember when many said nothing was going to happen to Smollet, too? Hows that working out for him. LOL

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by shaman
Another note: At the same time the McCabe news was hitting the fan at FOXNEWS, Q put up a new drop

Check out # 3862. This may have some bearing on all this.

They've only dropped the investigation arising from Horowitz's 2018 referral.

This has nothing to do with Durham's investigation which is still ongoing.

And yes Shaman, that drop has bearing on it.

you're gonna look pretty foolish when that one fizzles, too

Too late!

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I would not think that would apply here. Obstruction of Congress vs Treason is what hangs over his head. I would say the difference is apples to oranges.

Obstruction of Congress isn’t even a crime.

Punch up the US Code for Obstruction or Congress if you don’t mind.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I agree nothing is going to happen. For crying out loud we have lawyer inside the FBI that purposely edited information to that totally changed the meaning of information that was used to spy on carter page. The democrat appointed horowitz even pointed this out. GUESS WHAT HE IS STILL WALKING FREE. If that isn't a crime I don't know what is. The statute of limitations is going to run on these crimes and nothing will be able to be done anyways. What I think is happening is many people in the DOJ know what happened but they simply don't want to deal with the media mess and firestorm it will create. They just wanna be good public servants and go to work and be left alone. let me repeat nothing is going to happen.

IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Don't hold your breath.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If nothing happens to them after Durahm's investigation,it's over.I still have faith,but the fact that the Democrat run intelligence is picking and choosing who's gonna lead this Country does not set well with me.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Trump needs to FIRE Barr, ASAP.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by baldhunter
If nothing happens to them after Durahm's investigation,it's over.I still have faith,but the fact that the Democrat run intelligence is picking and choosing who's gonna lead this Country does not set well with me.

How many investigation are we going to sit and wait for. Horowitz (2), Congress (X), Huber, with absolutely nothing, not a single indictment, are we that stupid to think that Durham is going to be any different?

Wake up people.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by ftbt
Only Republicans get convicted of crimes in today’s Justice system.

Maybe they should stop thinking they're above the law.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Clue 1: Who said there was illegal surveillance of the Trump campaign?

Clue 2: Who called in an outside prosecutor to review the case against Flynn?

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/14/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Don't hold your breath.

I won't.

You are just like the Democrats, puke out "crimes" that aren't even crimes.

Obstruction of Congress is a made up term by the Democrats, nice to see you are in that same boat.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22
Don't hold your breath.

I won't.

You are just like the Democrats, puke out "crimes" that aren't even crimes.

Obstruction of Congress is a made up term by the Democrats, nice to see you are in that same boat.

Ah gee Stevie, Lying to Congress then.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by baldhunter

How many investigation are we going to sit and wait for. Horowitz (2), Congress (X), Huber, with absolutely nothing, not a single indictment, are we that stupid to think that Durham is going to be any different?

Wake up people.

Maybe you should reword that.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
So, the Grand Jury would not return an indictment, which means that McCabe was more innocent than a ham sandwich. The transcripts of conversations between the judge and the prosecutors were released today under a FOIA request. They show the judge very critical of those "at the top of our government" trying to influence who gets prosecuted, saying we are not a banana republic. Just more BS from Trump and Barr:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...-against-former-fbi-acting-head-n1137066

You guys really need better news sources.

Last edited by Paddler; 02/14/20.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

404 members (160user, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 163bc, 36 invisible), 2,614 guests, and 1,019 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,285
Posts18,467,804
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.