Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Originally Posted by SKane
This has nothing to do with me being a know-it-all

'Boomer is the know-it-all. You're the a-hole. Sheesh, keep your name-calling straight, if you would. grin

Thanks for the clarification...

So it all can be summed up: Leupold's Custom Shop is currently closed.

OMG!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
BP-B2

W
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
W
Ah, the cost of procrastination. I have a 4X with wide duplex that I had been meaning to send to the Custom Shop to have a heavy duplex installed. Sure wish I had gotten off my duff.

Al

Spend your life wisely.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
This has nothing to do with me being a know-it-all

'Boomer is the know-it-all. You're the a-hole. Sheesh, keep your name-calling straight, if you would. grin

Thanks for the clarification...

So it all can be summed up: Leupold's Custom Shop is currently closed.

OMG!

You're welcome. I didn't want SKane stealing the title powdr gave ya.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Originally Posted by powdr
Not attacking Skane.....

LOL, no, just calling him a shallow man who goes on pen-raised canned hunts who can kiss your ass.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by smokepole

Not attacking Skane.....

LOL, no, just calling him a shallow man who goes on pen-raised canned hunts who can kiss your ass.

But but but.......

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Not attacking Skane, but I offered to pay for having the turret removed. I figured the red dot would be fixed...no matter what. powdr

Looks like the offer to pay for the turret, is supposed to make up for the slam on Skane. No wonder he thought they should pay for shipping back on something he didn't buy from them. It's all coming together.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Skane, I'm retired and I watch my money closely cause I have a wife and son. Maybe when you retire you won't be able to afford those pen raised canned hunts. You're right about one thing...you are wrong about categorizing some person you've never met. You're just mad at people that won't bow down and kiss you're ring. Just like I said...a shallow man. People every day buy and sell things here to save money so start attacking them and kiss my ass. I tried to explain earlier what actually happened but a man like you just wants to belittle people. powdr

Well, pot, meet kettle. I've never been on a pen-raised, canned hunt in my life (nor will I ever) but you'd obviously never stoop so low to assume or categorize. wink whistle

I'm reminded of the time a member sent you something-for-nothing (they paid the freight) and you didn't have the decency to even respond with a thank you.
So don't talk to me about character - there's thrifty, and then there are folks that think the world owes them something, you just happen to be more the latter.

Please, by all means, carry on here. And with your "I'm thinking of a number" game in the classifieds.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by gemby58
LEUPOLD customer service isent what it use to be, they suck now
People selling Leupold scopes in the classifieds aren't what they used to be either.....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[quote=powdr]

Well, pot, meet kettle. I've never been on a pen-raised, canned hunt in my life (nor will I ever) but you'd obviously never stoop so low to assume or categorize. wink whistle

I'm reminded of the time a member sent you something-for-nothing (they paid the freight) and you didn't have the decency to even respond with a thank you.
So don't talk to me about character - there's thrifty, and then there are folks that think the world owes them something, you just happen to be more the latter.

Please, by all means, carry on here. And with your "I'm thinking of a number" game in the classifieds.

Hey powdr--How are those FREE slings I sent you working out? Or did you sell them?
[i][/i]

'Tis far better to walk alone than to follow a crowd going the wrong way.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Ohhh Phucqk! Lol

--- Kid Rock 2022

IC B3

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
I'm glad guys still love Leupolds. I just sold an old Vari-X IIC 3-9x40 for $325.00!!!!! Thanks Leupold lovers...

It was on one of these boat paddle Rugers that I bought for $500.00:

Now I'm into the rifle for $175.00.... whistle wink

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Whelen Nut
[quote=powdr]

Hey powdr--How are those FREE slings I sent you working out? Or did you sell them?
[i][/i]

I’m grabbing Scooby-Doo snacks for this thread. WNut just provided some vibrant color and clarity to this discussion.

The Kane’s shooting high fenced game? Really?...Now, that’s almost funnier than this thread turning into the OP’s “This Is Your Life”.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well this yr if i don’t draw a TMA tag I’m going to wander into the wrangells go sheep hunting and if I get a sheep I will be sure to take a picture of the rifle using one of these chitty ass leupold scopes.. I had one leupold go bad and the scope was made in 1973 it went south on me in 2012... what’s that hurry up quick math 49yrs..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
I'm glad guys still love Leupolds. I just sold an old Vari-X IIC 3-9x40 for $325.00!!!!! Thanks Leupold lovers...

It was on one of these boat paddle Rugers that I bought for $500.00:

Now I'm into the rifle for $175.00.... whistle wink

[Linked Image from ]

Last edited by 79S; 02/14/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
721 members (16penny, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1234, 10gaugemag, 160user, 64 invisible), 3,135 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,745
Posts18,401,279
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.