There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
BP-B2

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
There was information about this a couple of months ago. This is just the official announcement.

We don't know that the feds tried to indict him. They may have concluded that they didn't have a strong enough case to be sure of a conviction in Washington DC where the juries tend to lean very left. It's hard to tell. But Durham is still doing his investigation and we will have to wait for the results of that.

It's clear that the Democrats are trying to delegitimize Barr before Durham announces the results of his investigation.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Total bullshit.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Originally Posted by steve4102
Trump needs to FIRE Barr, ASAP.

No.
This ain't over. Not by a long shot.

This^^^. Amen.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The only justice we are ever going to see is what we take ourselves. Hopefully there will be a day when a true patriot finds himself sitting next to him at a traffic light.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Trump needs to FIRE Barr, ASAP.

There is pure horse puckey between your ears if you actually believe that..........

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Don't hold your breath.

I won't.

You are just like the Democrats, puke out "crimes" that aren't even crimes.

Obstruction of Congress is a made up term by the Democrats, nice to see you are in that same boat.

Ah gee Stevie, Lying to Congress then.

Lying to Congress is no longer a crime, just ask McCabe and company.

Well, at least not for members of the Deep State and the Obama Administration.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
I keep saying there won’t be charges for any of the bad actors involved with the attempted coup.

Last edited by Mannlicher; 02/15/20.

Sam......

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I Krupp saying there won’t be charges for any of the bad actors involved with the attempted coup.

Have the sealed indictments been leaked?

IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Paddler
So, the Grand Jury would not return an indictment, which means that McCabe was more innocent than a ham sandwich. The transcripts of conversations between the judge and the prosecutors were released today under a FOIA request. They show the judge very critical of those "at the top of our government" trying to influence who gets prosecuted, saying we are not a banana republic. Just more BS from Trump and Barr:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...-against-former-fbi-acting-head-n1137066

You guys really need better news sources.

Read it again Pad.

" lying to investigators".................

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22
So, the Grand Jury would not return an indictment, which means that McCabe was more innocent than a ham sandwich. The transcripts of conversations between the judge and the prosecutors were released today under a FOIA request. They show the judge very critical of those "at the top of our government" trying to influence who gets prosecuted, saying we are not a banana republic. Just more BS from Trump and Barr:

Read it again Pad.

Why don't you read it again, dipshit? Did you see the "allegedly"? What a moron..... or maybe you were trying to deceive. Either way your credibility is zilch, your character despicable.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

Read it again Pad.

Why don't you read it again, dipshit? Did you see the "allegedly"? What a moron..... or maybe you were trying to deceive. Either way your credibility is zilch, your character despicable.

And that proves my point even more shill.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Read it again Pad.

No, it does not. The WH tried to pressure the prosecutors to indict an innocent man because he testified truthfully. That's essentially what the judge said. We are not a banana republic, he said. Put up or shut up, he said. And that's what I say to you, [bleep]. You got nothing, and know even less.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Read it again Pad.

No, it does not. The WH tried to pressure the prosecutors to indict an innocent man because he testified truthfully. That's essentially what the judge said. We are not a banana republic, he said. Put up or shut up, he said. And that's what I say to you, [bleep]. You got nothing, and know even less.
........................Hellooooooo Mr. GarbAAAAAAge Man........Well Piddles...Your gods within the deep state, WHO SOME did weaponize their office and positions of power in order to try an ATTEMPTED coup against Trump WHICH FAILED,,,, are NOT out of the woods.........Durham report is coming, you lawless, IGNORANT of the law and the Constitution, HYPOCRITE and LIAR......

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
No deep state operatives will be charged.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Poor Piddler you are such a loser. Just like your democrat douche bags.

Trump 2020 MAGA

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe
...........................If after the Durham report comes out and no charges/indictments are filed, then I will share your sentiment.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Bristoe
...........................If after the Durham report comes out and no charges/indictments are filed, then I will share your sentiment.

Well said.
Many have broken crystal balls.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Read it again Pad.

Nope. Read it again Pid.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
789 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 83 invisible), 3,165 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,708
Posts18,400,128
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.