Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Maybe McCabe is informing on others and that’s why he was not prosecuted???

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
I'm holding out for that tragic plane crash with a lot of anti Trump democRATs on it....and no survivors..

Probably better odds than the 'justice system'.

Carpe' Scrotum
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by RMerta

Yea, that' it. They got 'em on the ropes this time!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RMerta

The DOJ and the FBI are full of Obama holdovers, leakers, Never-Trumpers , Deep State operatives and criminals.

If McCabe is a Snitch, that would be leaked, maybe not to the press, but most certainly to those he is going to snitch on.

Being a card carrying member of the swamp himself, McCabe knows what happens to those that snitch. He would be hiding or in protective custody.

No way in hell the DOJ could hide the fact that he is a snitch, no way.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
IF no one get prosecuted during the Trump tenure then look for someone that voters believe will actually drain the swamp get elected and it won't be a career politician. Citizens are feed up with the corruption, the corruption that has now been documented and made public.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. Albert Einstein
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Hannity has pretty much lost all his credibility..........................

Just more wild talk.

MM

Yeah, for the past three years he'd been saying "Tick tock, Tick tock, Tick tock, Tick tock, Tick tock."

I've gotten very tired of his nightly "ticking and tocking" with nothing substantial happening to those who have originated this communist style coup de'tat.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Sean is crying wolf again huh?
It appears so..... It's all about keeping viewers, ad revenue and money.... It's ALL ALL ALL about the money..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Boise
IF no one get prosecuted during the Trump tenure then look for someone that voters believe will actually drain the swamp get elected and it won't be a career politician. Citizens are feed up with the corruption, the corruption that has now been documented and made public.

That's a good point. A lot more people are now aware of how our crooks in office are getting rich off our dime.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
First of all. I would like to see more of Sarah Carter... a LOT more. She's hotter than burning brush.

Thought I was the only one 👍

Seen her plenty over the last year and not thought much, but the other night holy shiff, had to put her on pause.

Smokin’ hot is correct.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
They. have done a bit of work on her "presentation" over the past year.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Hannity has pretty much lost all his credibility..........................

Just more wild talk.

MM

I'll listen to him today but he has said this before...….and nothing ever happens.
It gets tiring for sure.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
We have deep and systemic problems with our government agencies. These problems have been glossed over for years now and have been allowed to grow unhindered. The Ruby Ridge and Waco incidents are examples of huge federal overreach. Now the coup against a sitting president. It must be stopped. The only way to heal this wound to our constitution is to eliminate the problem and completely punish those that defied the law.

Ken Starr refused to indict Hillary because it would be too much of a scandal to indict the wife of a sitting president and look where that led. If Barr and Durham let it pass unscathed it will only get exponentially worse. They must tear the agencies down and start over. It won't be easy and it won't be pretty because there will be people connected to the mess that nobody ever thought could be but it must be done.

It's up to us to clean up congress by eliminating incumbents that have made a career of stealing tax money for their own gain. People like Dianne Feinstein that has worked for the Chinese government their whole career must be removed. Democrats in general RINO's as well as establishment hacks. It ain't business as usual.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The problem will not be getting such a person elected, but getting them to run. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I’ve come to the conclusion that Sean can put out more bulls hit than Lindsey Graham!! And THAT is saying a lot!!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by kroo88
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
First of all. I would like to see more of Sarah Carter... a LOT more. She's hotter than burning brush.

Thought I was the only one 👍

Seen her plenty over the last year and not thought much, but the other night holy shiff, had to put her on pause.

Smokin’ hot is correct.

Yep, Sarah and a few other Fox babes. One that really gets my BP up is that Asian babe, Susan Li. She's hotter 'n the surface of the Sun!
And one more that's been there for a few years now, Mercedes Schlapp. However you spell it. These gals, unlike some of the liberal moon beams are not only lookers they'r smart and very well read.

Last edited by Filaman; 02/17/20.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's up to us to clean up congress by eliminating incumbents that have made a career of stealing tax money for their own gain. People like Dianne Feinstein that has worked for the Chinese government their whole career must be removed. Democrats in general RINO's as well as establishment hacks. It ain't business as usual.

The problem is that not enough of us that feel this way, are able to vote on the people that need to be eliminated.

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Boise

That's a good point. A lot more people are now aware of how our crooks in office are getting rich off our dime.

So tell me where these voters are? These millions of voters that didn't vote for Trump, but voted for Hillary that are suddenly fed up with corruption? Guys, you have 45% of the voters that no more want any Dem prosecuted than they wanted Obama's birth certificate to surface. You are living a fantasy that there is some pent up voter pool that is going to gush forth that is not currently voting. Where are you going to find these people out of the pool that wanted Trump impeached? Like Hitler at the end of WW II moving flags around on the map of divisions that no longer existed?
Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see a long line of these people in orange jump suits, starting with HRC. Realize the GOP is not going to play the same dirty pool that the Dems will play in these scenarios. They will have to have an airtight case or they won't go for it.

Not to rain on your parade, but I don't see the backlash brings 10 million more votes to the Right. The people like us that have been fired up about this are just more agitated.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by milespatton

The problem is that not enough of us that feel this way, are able to vote on the people that need to be eliminated.

That's true, like I have no vote on Schumer, Pelosi, Schiff, and Nadler; But also all this talk of term limits can be a double edged sword. There's a few that have been in office a long time but keep fighting for what's right. WIth Term Limits I'll lose Cruz AND Cornyn and I can't be guaranteed There's somebody out there to take their place.

Last edited by Filaman; 02/17/20.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
The government has so many rotten layers its going to take close to 8 years just to start cleaning it up. To many career Washington workers to even scratch the surface in three years. Can you imagine trying to find out who you can trust in that mess?
Trump would win in a landslide if a month before the election Barr would indict about a dozen or so of the swamp dwellers. Problem is every time Trump does go public stating who should be prosecuted the media and left go bonkers and claim its interference in the criminal system.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by milespatton

Correct
Elections won’t do it.
It’s the correct process according to our system , but the system is broken

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
399 members (1lesfox, 300jimmy, 160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 41 invisible), 2,080 guests, and 915 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,594
Posts18,398,021
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.