Hop To
L
Lennie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
By The Associated Press
YELLOW SPRINGS, Ohio — An Ohio man who fatally shot his ex-wife and her husband indicated they ambushed him and his current wife in the driveway of their luxury home and a shootout erupted.
Authorities responding to the property near Yellow Springs after the gunfire Wednesday morning found Hollywood stuntwoman Cheryl Sanders, 59, and her husband, Reed Sanders, 56, dead outside the home of her ex-husband, Lindsey Duncan.

Duncan said he and his wife, Molly, were returning home and stopped to pick up mail and a delivery at their gate when a man in a mask and a hoodie appeared and held a gun near her head.
“I didn’t know what to do,” Duncan said at news conference Friday. “Whatever happened after that was instinct.”
The initial investigation indicated that after the first alleged assailant was shot, the ex-wife also arrived, armed, and was killed in an exchange of gunfire, Greene County Sheriff Gene Fischer said.
Authorities recovered three firearms and were seeking surveillance video, Fischer said when the investigation began. He indicated then that the armed homeowner, later identified as Lindsey Duncan, has a concealed carry permit.
The sheriff's office didn't respond to questions about the Duncans' comments to media, the Dayton Daily News reported.
A man who described himself as a close confidant of Reed Sanders in North Carolina told the newspaper that Reed and Cheryl Sanders had traveled to Ohio to confront Duncan in an ongoing dispute. They were fighting over college funds for Lindsey and Cheryl's daughters, said the friend, Adrian King.

Black college swimmer on team trip had gun pointed at his head by police
But Molly Duncan indicated the encounter included no such discussion before the gunfire began.
“We were caught off guard," she said, according to the newspaper. "They said nothing and they started shooting at us.”
The initial incident report from the sheriff's office lists the case as a justifiable homicide, the newspaper reported. It remains under investigation.
An assistant county prosecutor, Suzanne Schmidt, told WDTN-TV that once the investigation is complete, the case likely would be presented to a grand jury to determine whether any charges are merited.
Cheryl Sanders' stunt credits include "Die Hard 2," "Back to the Future 2" and "Charlie's Angels."

In training to be an obedient master to my two labs

Shooting, fishing and hunting
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, that was certainly a stupid stunt.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Didn't think that one through did they

Location Western NC,
after alot of other places
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Intended murder so the ex-wife could get the financial assets?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I read this story earlier today.

Another gift of Demonrat/Commie/sodomy party.

Remove prayer from school,murder babies,sell the nation sodomy and provide happy faces such as Ellen Degenerate and then expect people to act civilized.

If you can murder a baby then you can rationalize killing anybody.

It's not the guns that are at fault but the evil that has been pedaled to the world by the Demonrat party and their wealthy supporters.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Thread #2 on the subject, but maybe the first one got lost in the partial melt-down yesterday.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Well that didn't go to plan now, did it.

I think this falls into the category of 'stupid games = stupid prizes' .

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yellow Springs is hippie central in Ohio

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Lennie: IF.... I understand this poorly written article correctly - the "bad guys" died?
And if that IS the case I call this another wonderful example of what we on the "force" called "street justice"!
He-he.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by KFWA
Yellow Springs is hippie central in Ohio

Yep. I was visiting a friend in Dayton a few years ago, and she took me to Yellow Springs....strange place for certain.

"...and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
Luke 22:36
IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 160user, 1234, 11point, 10ring1, 71 invisible), 3,029 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,337
Posts18,468,690
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.