Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Tell us again phu gg face , how this is the best time to throw the NRA under the bus. You have been its greatest critic, at a time when it, and all pro gun rights organizations should be welcomed.

You clown, are one of the head douche bags.

Throwing them under the bus?! Are you [bleep] kidding?! They threw us under the bus, so [bleep] them! You're [bleep] right all pro gun rights organizations should be welcomed... the only way you can welcome someone is if they actually [bleep] show up though, which the NRA decided no to do. While they were busy sticking their toe into the water to see the temperature, the VCDL and the GOA jumped on in the boiling pot ready to rock and roll.....
They can take their indecisive PC bullshit and shove it up Wayne's fat [bleep] ass.

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Fucque you jackmountain, you're an [bleep]. Plain and simple.

You've ran your big [bleep] mouth on every Virginia thread for the last two months, did everything you could to scare folks away from marching on Richmond, when that didn't work, you did everything you could to denigrate our genuine efforts to head off the commie's efforts to take away our constitutional rights as a waste of time, and now you want to get indignant and tell me I'M the [bleep]? GFY. Seriously.

Edit to add: I love you and watch4bare's Molon Labe sig lines..... that's [bleep] classic! One wants to sit it out and one wants to wait for the NRA to save us all..... [bleep] both of you.

Last edited by jackmountain; 02/17/20.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
We all need to hang together or we most assuredly will hang separately.

Jackmountain is fixated, but if he were intellectually honest and objective he could go back and see there were plenty of people urging caution, FOR THEIR SAKE. I'm not talking about just here on the fire, I'm talking nationwide. We were never on the other side, just urged them to be careful and stay AWARE. How in the hell that makes us such horrible people is beyond me.

I read a great post by szhin the other day and redneck just this morning saying the same thing I've said. The left is at war with our way of life, but we aren't treating it like war. Peaceful protests are not going to make the communists go away. It never makes them go away. I'm not advocating violence, just acknowledging how zealous they are to destroy our way of life, even us as humans.

I am going to let the insults go and let this die as obviously jackmountain has nothing but anger and toxicity.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Redneck
As I've said many, many times - "come and get 'em"....

'Peaceful protest' does nothing - sorry, but it doesn't.. All it does is show the gov't that ( 'we're upset and you shouldn't do this'..)But they do anyway - and those same 'peaceful protesters' then say, ( 'well, they did it and now we have to comply or we go to jail..')

So what exactly occurred? They've showed the gov't that the sheep will do basically nothing... What has voting done to date? Nothing, except slightly delay the inevitable.

LOL
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Congratulations on your victory.

Is this sincere as there's no grin at the end?

Serious question...

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Looks like szihns great post got lost in yesterdays website crash. Wish I could bring it up. Point is, plenty of thinking people who are not enemies have different takes on this issue. Just because jackmountain spews vitriol and oozes hatred with a complete loss of objectivity that it comes with doesn't mean all these other sportsman are wrong.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
....... how this is the best time to throw the NRA under the bus. You have been its greatest critic, at a time when it, and all pro gun rights organizations should be welcomed.....
Sorry, but the NRA has become a liability in the right to keep and bear arms fight. Their credibility and legal problems have neutered the organization.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
We all need to hang together or we most assuredly will hang separately.

Jackmountain is fixated, but if he were intellectually honest and objective he could go back and see there were plenty of people urging caution, FOR THEIR SAKE. I'm not talking about just here on the fire, I'm talking nationwide. We were never on the other side, just urged them to be careful and stay AWARE. How in the hell that makes us such horrible people is beyond me.

I read a great post by szhin the other day and redneck just this morning saying the same thing I've said. The left is at war with our way of life, but we aren't treating it like war. Peaceful protests are not going to make the communists go away. It never makes them go away. I'm not advocating violence, just acknowledging how zealous they are to destroy our way of life, even us as humans.

I am going to let the insults go and let this die as obviously jackmountain has nothing but anger and toxicity.

Oooorrrrr, he pointed you out and called you out for your bullchit. And per always you're responses are, well, what they are.

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Oooorrrrr, he pointed you out and called you out for your bullchit. And per always you're responses are, well, what they are.

Point out how I am the enemy.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Here's your chance. Lay out your case, let's see how I am the enemy of all things freedom.

LOL
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
[quote=jackmountain][quote=Fireball2]Wow.

All I will say is I would hate to hire jackmountain as a contractor. That's some seriously messed up thinking.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Read what you wrote. It's 100% wrong. All the chest beating and "group stroking" did NO good? Really? That sound like you're just trying to get us all to come together and work together as gun owners? Sounds condescending and confrontational to me.
But go ahead and keep living in your fantasy world where it's everybody else, not you.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Hastings
We need to cut the NRA a little slack. The leadership of the organization is too busy fighting their own personal legal battles to get involved this Virginia problem. If the officers were to resign and use their personal money their legal bills would put them in bankruptcy.

And that would be bad??? It's their PERSONAL legal battles and should not be funded by members.
WLP and his posse need to go!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You should get a SERIAL LIAR bumper sticker for your car.

Ok, buddy 👌

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by MickeyD
We need to cut the NRA a little slack. The leadership of the organization is too busy fighting their own personal legal battles to get involved this Virginia problem. If the officers were to resign and use their personal money their legal bills would put them in bankruptcy.

And that would be bad??? It's their PERSONAL legal battles and should not be funded by members.

Agreed. Don’t ask me for money for Wayne’s new suits then donate some high cap mags that magpul gave you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That is great news. Hopefully, in the next election cycle the Democrat infestation in Richmond will be reversed.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by MickeyD

Agreed. Don’t ask me for money for Wayne’s new suits then donate some high cap mags that magpul gave you.

Surely you understood I was using a little sarcasm there? Tongue in cheek. This is what I really think
....... how this is the best time to throw the NRA under the bus. You have been its greatest critic, at a time when it, and all pro gun rights organizations should be welcomed.....
Sorry, but the NRA has become a liability in the right to keep and bear arms fight. Their credibility and legal problems have neutered the organization.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Excellent. I hope your governor does no wield executive powers like ours (Oregon) does.

1Minute
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV
Not one citizen deserves what the VA legislature wants. It shows what can happen when good people are out voted. When the dems control the cities it's hard to out vote them. Think it can't happen in other states. Look at the migration to TX from CA, from other states to NC.

That's exactly why the east coast & the west coast states cannot be allowed to push moving from an electoral college vote to a popular vote for POTUS.

But it would also take a constitutional convention or 2/3 or the states to move there anyway.............but it illustrates what liberal population centers are trying to do to the rest of us.

MM

Yep. This coming election will be a test of the constitution and the Electoral College. Obviously cheating and the dead voting doesn't work anymore.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[quote=jackmountain]Senate just kicked it to the 2021 legislative session, obviously they were scared what would happen after the show we made at all the county supervisors meetings and Richmond.

To all that showed support and especially to Gemby, Gunner and EVERYONE else that came from out of state to stand WITH us...a heartfelt thanks and a big IOU. If you need us, I for one will repay the favor and be there with you.

To everyone else, fireball2, steve4102, watch4bear, jamesjr etc, that basically said we deserve it and fugg Virginians...
Go fugg yourselves.... And hope you never need help from Virginians cause you won't get any from me.

[/quote

For sure have to turn the house and senate back over to the Republicans. And swap out govenor.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

He may be an [bleep], but he proved you to be wrong about the effectiveness of their protest. Plain and simple.

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 11point, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 50 invisible), 2,524 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,360
Posts18,468,953
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.