S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Boise
IF no one get prosecuted during the Trump tenure then look for someone that voters believe will actually drain the swamp get elected and it won't be a career politician. Citizens are feed up with the corruption, the corruption that has now been documented and made public.

That's a good point. A lot more people are now aware of how our crooks in office are getting rich off our dime.

So tell me where these voters are? These millions of voters that didn't vote for Trump, but voted for Hillary that are suddenly fed up with corruption? Guys, you have 45% of the voters that no more want any Dem prosecuted than they wanted Obama's birth certificate to surface. You are living a fantasy that there is some pent up voter pool that is going to gush forth that is not currently voting. Where are you going to find these people out of the pool that wanted Trump impeached? Like Hitler at the end of WW II moving flags around on the map of divisions that no longer existed?
Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see a long line of these people in orange jump suits, starting with HRC. Realize the GOP is not going to play the same dirty pool that the Dems will play in these scenarios. They will have to have an airtight case or they won't go for it.

Not to rain on your parade, but I don't see the backlash brings 10 million more votes to the Right. They people like us that have been fired up about this are just more agitated.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Steve4102: I wish it were so but I have lost so much confidence in our current judicial and political systems I can not see Mr. Hannity's "dreams" coming to fruition at all.
Sad but so.
demonrats are simply immune from accountability on every level.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I think Sean Hannity gets duped into thinking the sky is finely falling on the guilty Demonrats on a daily basis because he wants it to happen so bad. I think we all do. But I think there’s so many snakes in the grass on both sides of the aisle that every time it comes up to it, somebody pulls the rug out from under it. It is hard for it to happen. However, I think the guilty Demonrats(Most of the prominent Democrats) are scared that if Trump has four more years to work on things that they will eventually be found out. That’s why they’re doing everything they can to defeat Trump in November or get him kicked out. They’re desparate. If Trump gets four more years the Defecation might just finally hit the Rotary Oscillator.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Go Sean !!!

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Filaman
I think Sean Hannity gets duped into thinking the sky is finely falling on the guilty Demonrats on a daily basis because he wants it to happen so bad. I think we all do. But I think there’s so many snakes in the grass on both sides of the aisle that every time it comes up to it, somebody pulls the rug out from under it. It is hard for it to happen. However, I think the guilty Demonrats(Most of the prominent Democrats) are scared that if Trump has four more years to work on things that they will eventually be found out. That’s why they’re doing everything they can to defeat Trump in November or get him kicked out. They’re desparate. If Trump gets four more years the Defecation might just finally hit the Rotary Oscillator.

Sean has been saying"My Sources Tell Me" over and over and over again, and each and every time his "sources" are proven to be wrong.

Time for Sean to open his eyes and realize that his "sources" are playing him for a fool, or he has no actual sources and he just makes schit up.

When was the, day after day, after day, "tick-toc Tick-Toc" heads will roll any day now, tick-toc? Two years ago?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by steve4102

Sean has been saying"My Sources Tell Me" over and over and over again, and each and every time his "sources" are proven to be wrong.

Time for Sean to open his eyes and realize that his "sources" are playing him for a fool, or he has no actual sources and he just makes schit up.

When was the, day after day, after day, "tick-toc Tick-Toc" heads will roll any day now, tick-toc? Two years ago?

I think Sean's sources are Q and Zerohedge.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by steve4102

I think Sean's sources are Q and Zerohedge.

Good call.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hannity: “I Feel There’s Something So Big in Play – The Deep State Knows It… It’s Going to Shock the Conscience of the Nation”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...hock-the-conscience-of-the-nation-video/

Notice shortly after he has his regular guests, Carter, Solomon, etc, a day or two later he always seems to have Lying Lisa Graham on to support his positions.

Is Lying Lisa Graham, his source?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Terryk
Hannity has the batting average of a pitcher.

Must be a relief pitcher, on account of he's always coming from left field......

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

618 members (10gaugeman, 1minute, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 67 invisible), 2,953 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,704
Posts18,456,820
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.