Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Pelosi has dramatically reduced her power with the impeachment stunt and her silly hissy fit of tearing the state of the union speech copy. People aren't taking her seriously now, she's made herself into a clown. She can yap all she wants to lefty interviewers but her days of being a top power broker in Washington D.C. are coming to an end.

Yep. Her reign of power is done. The Bitch has seen the writing on the wall. Hurry up Nancy!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by harmon
trump is nothing but a [bleep] lying fat prick.

Classic troll move. 6 posts, 4 in the classifieds. Very first post on the entire forum under this name anti-Trump.

Please be more creative with your trolling.

Probably Piddler or Jello. Neither are smart enough to be creative.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Not only that, but they were fake, non-existent, made-up and uncodified charges to begin with. Statutorily they aren't defined and don't exist as US Code, and none of the so-called "witnesses" could provide any first hand information in their testimonies . The reason for that was that they knew if they were to testify to their information being first-hand knowledge, they could be charged with perjury. By "admitting" they didn't actually see or hear anything first-hand, the most that could happen to them is that their testimony be ruled inadmissible as evidence.

That^
&
How can you be "charged" with something that is no harm no foul?
So if the charges were made up shouldn't the case be thrown out?
Isn't this really just a continuation of the temper tantrum that started right after the results of the election were announced?
They were really charging him with hurting their feelings and "offending" their sensibilities when The President won the election which the democrats thought they had rigged six ways to Sunday. (Hence the "spoiler alert" t-shirts)

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Trump has made them look like chumps!!!

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Nancybitch should read the Constitution. The part about impeachment trials. Trump was acquitted.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

This isn't about fact or reality, it's, in the D's mind, ALL ABOUT BEATING TRUMP IN NOVEMBER. They had zero belief he would be removed. That wasn't the intent, they wanted bad press in everyones face until the election. They lost every step of the way, they delayed delivery of the charges trying to get witnesses, loss #2 (election was loss #1). Getting witnesses would have allowed them to drag this into the summer, at least, thereby keeping in everyones mind how much of a crook Trump is (that message will never go away). then Trump would be aqcuited end of summer and election season would pounce on that.

They lost every step of the way plus some they didn't expect:
- no witness calling, so timing screwed up
- When he was acquited (remember they knew that so that wasn't a loss), public perception swung in his favor, loss #2
- Economy didn't tank during the process, loss #3

So what are they doing now:
1) Claim the entire thing was a joke due to "no trial so no acquital". This wasn't a legal trial. They already summed up their case, this was the Senate doing their job, listenting to the info and deciding.

2) Hmmm, that didn't work, So out comes Obama, out of nowhere, to claim his economy bailout from what like 9 years ago, is the reason the economy took off under Trump. Yes it recovered under Obama, it had to, it was pretty close to bottomed out, it grew SLOWLY. Under Trump it's skyrocked. However Trump sunk that with a single tweet about the economy only took after after he REMOVED all of Obama's moves

They are floundering, their ONLY chance now is Bloomberg, and that's not a good option with his closet of skeletons.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
HEEE"S still there! BWAhahahahahaahaa

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
WTF Harmon?! Why are you even here? (I ask the same of Leboy blBeans, puddles, gay ghost, and your ilk). Other than trolling (it’s what Libtards do), why even join a web site based on shooting, hunting, firearms, the love of the outdoors, etc. shouldn’t you spend tour time on a site more geared to your way of thinking like: CNBC, NAMBLA, LGBQABCD, ANTIFA, etc.

I GUESS, since most of us don’t bask in the brain challenged world of LIEberalism, your infrequent and passing visits here (kind of like FARTS), only remind us all to vote in NOV2020!

TRUMP 2020 KAGA!

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Say anything, do nothing democrats...must...get...Trump...gasp...

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

590 members (22250rem, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 2500HD, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,137 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,279
Posts18,448,505
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.