Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Still waiting to hear how I am the enemy of freedom loving Americans everywhere. Lots of insults and blah blah blah as usual.

Waiting for the first hand accounts from the antifa rallies in OR.

This is from the "warning Virginia, you're being set up!!!" Thread. Apparently he avoids anywhere he may be confronted by the commie pricks because he's "scared" of what he might do to them.....
Wonder how it's going to go when antifa starts throwing plastic balloons full of piss at conservatives? Me personally, I avoid that type of situation because my temper would get the best of me. If I'm going to contribute it's got to be all out fighting or some other way. I won't have bags of piss thrown at me w/o repurcussions, which of course is exactly what they paid agitators are paid to create.
'See, look what these crazy right wing extremists did (when we got in their face shouting and threw bags of piss at them), we need to take their guns away!"

No thank you, I do not have the temperment for that.

He's a chigger. Pretty good at being annoying biting ankles and whatnot, but nothing more. Enough bandwidth has been wasted, pointing his crap. You guys done good back there. Hat's off to you.

MAGA
BP-B2

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Like I said, peaceful protests are not the answer to communists taking our guns. Never will be. And yes, plenty of insults, go back and read.

For the love of God, go stand in the corner while the adults talk. You've made an absolute fool of yourself for months over this. You've been wrong on just about every comment you've offered and doubled down when it's been pointed out. You and elkslayer with all your free advice, advocating for actions neither of you would ever have the guts to take.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Like I said, peaceful protests are not the answer to communists taking our guns. Never will be. And yes, plenty of insults, go back and read.

If you're referring to what happened in Virginia, you are wrong, plain and simple.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

They worked this time. You were wrong.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Perhaps some of those Marxist democraps contemplated the possibility of those guns being turned on them.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

For the love of God, go stand in the corner while the adults talk. You've made an absolute fool of yourself for months over this. You've been wrong on just about every comment you've offered and doubled down when it's been pointed out. You and elkslayer with all your free advice, advocating for actions neither of you would ever have the guts to take.

Lol, oh I don't know......Didn't you read the 38 super thread? wink

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I have a 38 Super, never heard of that thread, if I go to VA again, I'm going to hook North and bring you with me! cool

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Great post, you have to scroll down to read it.

Originally Posted by szihn
OK here is reality.
The Constitution is just a piece of paper if the patriots of the nation don't uphold it.

It is the very nature of mankind and therefore all governments to attempt to usurp power. That's why the first words of the Preamble are "WE THE PEOPLE! ", not "The People's Government."

So the Constitution DOES NOT protect your guns! Your guns protect the Constitution !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Statements like I read on line saying "we lost out rights Bla Bla Bla"----------- are proof that most people fail in the understanding of what Jefferson, Adams, Washington and so many others told us, and WHY the Bill or Rights was written in the 1st place. You loose nothing if you don't fight and loose. You just surrendered because of cowardice!

Surrender without a fight is just that ..........Surrender!!!!!!

If you think Government is going to protect you from itself you are 100% ignorant of US and World history

Folks ----it's Up to us to do this.
Not any State of Federal Government. Those are the ones stripping the rights from the people.

Trump is doing a lot of good, but take note that he did sign more anti gun laws into being then Obama, and he did exactly ZERO to secure your 2A rights in Va or any place else.

The US Constitution and the Bill of Rights are the embodiment of an ideal, and the rights of people come from God, not Government. Governments function and historical president is to strip rights, never to grant them.

Those that do not believe in God must then admit that might makes right and if the government is mightier then you in courage or in factual strength you loose --- and you deserve to loose.
But if rights are God-given as it says in the Declaration of Independence, then rights come from God and those that attempt to strip them from the people are enemies of the Holy God.

And you do NOT have a 3rd choice!

We were the mightiest and freest nation on earth since the days King Solomon was alive BECAUSE the entire US Constitution was based on Biblical principals. We were blessed and our might was not of our doing. Other far more powerful and richer nations shrank around us because our highest law was based on the Word of God.

I knew how deep the problem was when tens of thousands of gun owner showed up in Va and then did nothing. The Dem/Comms stayed home that day and didn't even listen. The cops were 100% ready to murder any group of protesters that didn't do as they were told and the people stayed peaceful. The gun owners went home and said to everyone they could "see..............we sure showed them".

I think that was exceptionally foolish

What they actually did is to surrender to a handful of communists who were safe at home, and about 200 cops. 48,000 fearful American surrendered to about 60 communist who stood their ground and about 190 cops who were 100% willing to murder and commit high treason to keep their jobs. Not a shot was fired.

So now the communists are emboldened.

War is coming but it seems the left is 100% willing to kill people en mass and the right is largely full of cowards. It sure seems to me that the communist will win the war because they understand and the Right doesn't. In this war of strategy they do not want combat (they can't win if there is combat because they are outnumbered about 9,500 to 1) the communist want victory and the cowards of our nation was mostly willing to give it to them.

Pay the taxes and do not revolt.

Give up your kids rights and do not revolt.

Give up your Godly heritage and do not revolt.

Does anyone truly think the Constitution (or any law on paper) is going to cause the communists to surrender and stop their plans? If you think so, can you please give me one shred of historical president where the people, by simply not wanting to be enslaved by Communists, made the communist give up?

So the Constitution DOES NOT protect our guns! Our guns protect the Constitution !!!!!!!!!! And if they don't we loose and the dem/comms know it too.

Well we were warned but MANY of the founders.

And to close.........I'll show you what God thinks about it.

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Last edited by Fireball2; 02/18/20.

LOL
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Great post, you have to scroll down to read it.

Still waiting on your accounts from the antifa rallies in your state.

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Anybody want to comment on Szhin's post inclusive of calling him names like y'all have done to Fireball?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It bears saying that this is one Bill we won on vs. how many we didn't? An actual AWB isn't needed if everybody the state .gov knows has one is Red-Flagged. Why wouldn't they be when a main argument is "what do you need that for?" The commies argue that somebody adhering to the known intent of the Constitution has it ultimately to protect themselves and specifically for protection against a tyrannical government.

I love it that y'all did what you did but Fireball and Szhin deserve to be heard too.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunner500

I have a 38 Super, never heard of that thread, if I go to VA again, I'm going to hook North and bring you with me! cool

Big hook, gunner. Lol. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
It bears saying that this is one Bill we won on vs. how many we didn't? An actual AWB isn't needed if everybody the state .gov knows has one is Red-Flagged. Why wouldn't they be when a main argument is "what do you need that for?" The commies argue that somebody adhering to the known intent of the Constitution has it ultimately to protect themselves and specifically for protection against a tyrannical government.

I love it that y'all did what you did but Fireball and Szhin deserve to be heard too.

Heard em

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Plan A is peaceful

You don’t jump straight to plan B

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Anybody want to comment on Szhin's post inclusive of calling him names like y'all have done to Fireball?

poor Ballz runs his suck way to fast, and when called on it hides behind Szhin. Now you're bellying up to the bar to provide cover too.

I'll speak for only myself. If you are going to come on here, or any other site and advocate armed and violent response not on a hypothetical, but in an actual real time event then either lead from the front or STFU. That goes for any and all posters.

MAGA
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by gunner500

Big hook, gunner. Lol. smile

HOOK and blast hard Northbound at a high rate of fuel consumption! wink

Trump Won!
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R

Exactly!
The four D's that did not let HB961 out of committee voted YES on every other "gun" bill put before them!

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You guys get the warm and fuzzy from the VCDL commercial?

Lovin it....

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
For you guys from Va, forgive my lack of knowledge but am I to understand that one of the changes that got passed was universal background checks? Before this were background checks for sales between individuals for long guns not required as long as both were residents of Va and could legally own those firearms? That's the way it is in Pa now and I would not like to see that change.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

poor Ballz runs his suck way to fast, and when called on it hides behind Szhin. Now you're bellying up to the bar to provide cover too.

I'll speak for only myself. If you are going to come on here, or any other site and advocate armed and violent response not on a hypothetical, but in an actual real time event then either lead from the front or STFU. That goes for any and all posters.

Yep, if any of you fellers want to show how it's done then let's see it... In any fight the dangerous ones are those that don't give away chit on what they intend to do before they do it. Those that are all talk and no action aren't worth the time contemplating as an ally or threat depending the side.

Kent

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
664 members (06hunter59, 17Fan, 09wingates, 007FJ, 160user, 74 invisible), 2,656 guests, and 1,188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,605
Posts18,398,346
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.