Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
What's Gowdy say about the real elephant in the room, separate standards for women.

Nothing? That's what I thought.

Hey Dipscheidt,

My daughter was a missilier at Ft. Warren. She served with distinction as a MAF crew member, was commended by the Base CO twice for writing addendums to the training manuals which were adopted at Ft. Warren, and made Captain before her 5 years of service was up.

What exactly did you do in the Service?

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

GB1

O
OAM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by badger
What's Gowdy say about the real elephant in the room, separate standards for women.

Hey Dipscheidt,

My daughter was a missilier at Ft. Warren. She served with distinction as a MAF crew member, was commended by the Base CO twice for writing addendums to the training manuals which were adopted at Ft. Warren, and made Captain before her 5 years of service was up.

HUAH!!!!!

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Originally Posted by Redneck
That is OUTstanding!!!

WTH are you talking about?? A LOT of females in the miltary... A LOT - and they do a damn good job...

When did YOU serve, if I may ask?

Don't seem to hinder the IDF or the Red Army, do they?

Sure it did. The Soviets told us not to do it and so did the Israelis. Both tried it and realize it did not work.

Link?

“Factio democratica delenda est"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That is OUTstanding!!!

WTH are you talking about?? A LOT of females in the miltary... A LOT - and they do a damn good job...

Sure it did. The Soviets told us not to do it and so did the Israelis. Both tried it and realize it did not work.

Link?

Link to what? Let's just say I was there. It was the (in)famous DACOWITS conference. I was also part of the Women In The Navy Study Group and as a Fellow at RAND, I did a lot of my research on the topic. I also did seven deployments on aircraft carriers, five all male, two mixed (including as carrier XO). I was also Chief OF Staff at a training wing and my last tour was as Director of Aviation Training for the US Navy. You'll just have to take my word for it...

HINT: There are ZERO females in either Israeli or Russian direct combat MOS and NONE in the IAF TACAIR....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Hey Dipscheidt,

So she wasn't in combat arms, but instead read and rewrote pamphlets for her 'service'? How much can she lift? How much can she carry over distance? What's her 100M time? 2 mile? Let alone the stress factor, which being mainly emotional creatures, the vast majority of females cannot hang with even the worse of the male population. Not to dock your daughter, but females are built for different roles than brute force, and that's not a negative thing. People attempting to turn them into males fail both the individuals and the requirements.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jfruser
Gowdy talks and slings out boob bait for bubba. But he does not act. His role is to make Republican base voters & conservatives think the Republican Party cares about them & their issues, while doing as little as possible.

Very good post. I like Gowdy when he talks, and occasionally forget that he and his fellow republicans do nothing to enforce the laws.
They talk the talk, but look the other way when the tv cameras aren’t on. Most of the republicans in office right now, would love to get Trump out, and back to business as usual. Many of them are Deepstate or crooked themselves. Don’t be fooled by an (R) after their name. Do your homework if you’re planning on voting.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Average promotion rate to 0-3 across DoD is about year four and a 90% promotion rate....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Sure it did. The Soviets told us not to do it and so did the Israelis. Both tried it and realize it did not work. War is no place for women. They only way they are there IS because of lower standards /
Complete and utter agreement with you.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Sure it did. The Soviets told us not to do it and so did the Israelis. Both tried it and realize it did not work. War is no place for women. They only way they are there IS because of lower standards /
Complete and utter agreement with you.

Last edited by Ghostinthemachine; 02/18/20.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Shouldn't the military be the one to decide then, rather than people who never served?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That is OUTstanding!!!

Excellent. I wanted to say exactly that but don't have the bona fides. 🤣

Have said this before, and say it again. Combat is not....I repeat, NOT the place for wenches. Putting them there is sufficiently stupid that it makes Alfred E Neuman look brilliant. Or even Pelosi...

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That is OUTstanding!!!

Excellent. I wanted to say exactly that but don't have the bona fides. 🤣

Have said this before, and say it again. Combat is not....I repeat, NOT the place for wenches. Putting them there is sufficiently stupid that it makes Alfred E Neuman look brilliant. Or even Pelosi...

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I agree with DD. There are better places and jobs where they can contribute.

O
OAM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
I'm a combat vet and I know a few women in the service that are ride or die. I never patrolled with one though. But I would.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK

Hey Dipscheidt,

So she wasn't in combat arms, but instead read and rewrote pamphlets for her 'service'? How much can she lift? How much can she carry over distance? What's her 100M time? 2 mile? Let alone the stress factor, which being mainly emotional creatures, the vast majority of females cannot hang with even the worse of the male population. Not to dock your daughter, but females are built for different roles than brute force, and that's not a negative thing. People attempting to turn them into males fail both the individuals and the requirements.

She did a hell of a lot more than that. Do you know what a MAF alert crew does? Do you have any idea what the physical and mental requirements for MAF crew members are? Again, what is your experience in the Service? Maybe you should do a little homework before showing your azz.

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

O
OAM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O

Hey Dipscheidt,

She did a hell of a lot more than that. Do you know what a MAF alert crew does? Do you have any idea what the physical and mental requirements for MAF crew members are? Again, what is your experience in the Service? Maybe you should do a little homework before showing your azz.

Let it go. The only one thats bothered by somebody mocking another person that served when they didnt is you. Its like the drunk guy sitting on the couch watching boxing and saying "I could have knocked him out". If he hasnt ever been in the fight then why respond? Just be proud...

Last edited by OAM; 02/18/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey, Mr Badger, congratulations to you on raising a fine daughter, you can be rightfully proud of her and of her service to her country.

As to the others , Mark Twain said "Never engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent". Very appropriate here.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Hey Dipscheidt,

HAHA, just saw this, so allow me to respond.

I only know of what you stated, is it my fault that you only profiled your daughter's rewriting capability? You are correct that I do not know what a MAF crew does, nor what their physical, mental or emotional requirements are, but it doesn't matter. I haven't yet served in any capacity, but I still have at least 7 years, so give me time... I'll still probably best your daughter... :P

All joking aside, I could care less what the requirements were for your daughter, as surely the majority of men could do it better, and that is my only point. Women are not built for intelligence, nor strength... They are built for comfort and proliferation. The fact that we allow so many women to overstep more capable men for the sake of having a vagina is disgusting, and reprehensible. As if only to articulate the point of why the West is falling. Have you ever heard of the comedy called 'Assemblywomen'?

Thankfully now that transgender women are entering society can we all be equal again.... ROFLMAO!

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I don't get why so many women want to be men.

I was discussing this with my daughter the other night. I asked her if she really felt like she was capable of killing someone with her bare hands. I also asked her if she remembered that time a bunch of women formed an army, raided a city, killed all the women in the city, then kidnapped the men to rape them. laugh

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Separate standards? Oh, my!

It’s not like they are a different gender with different physical strengths and weaknesses. Why wouldn’t they have different standards?

They are still expected to perform at the top of their capabilities, but same “standard,” whatever that means, no thanks.

Let’s treat everyone the same, except, of course, as noted by Mr. Gowdy.

What’s next, throw out the ASVAB because it’s used to set different standards?

Women make up the majority of the population, and a population that increasingly has not enough males who want to volunteer for the hardships of military duty.

Embrace the concept of women in the military and start thinking about how to help them to be successful, ‘cause we’re not going back to an all male military EVER.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (1eyedmule, 007FJ, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 53 invisible), 2,677 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,566
Posts18,453,797
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.