Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
One just needs to pick their way between the landmines.

AND don't take stuff to serious all the time.

If one can not take it don't dish it out.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by plainsman456
One just needs to pick their way between the landmines.

AND don't take stuff to serious all the time.

If one can not take it don't dish it out.

Oh, this is good. Really good.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Ok, what was the trigger now?

He's bleeding...

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I just couldn't find that sarcasm thingy. whistle

Besides it just raised post count by 2.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by Fireball2
This place is just toxic as fucque these days. Can't have a civil conversation. Same jackoff guys doing the same garbage, day after day. Bunch of 12 year olds sitting in moms basement trying to outcute each other. Screw this.

Does your perpetual whining ever end?

Why is it all always the same whackjobs,

who live on the internet,

always bitching about the internet?

You don't like it.....shut it off. So easy, even a cave man could do it.

And regarding the ignore, I could only hope.

Kenneth, so glad to hear from you tonight. Always a pleasure. As a matter of fact, I happened along one of your threads a day or two ago regarding setting up reloading dies. It was painful to watch your stupidity at not knowing the first fucquing thing about setting up reloading dies, but I held my tongue. Something you might try once in a while. Ol Big Stick sure straightened you out though huh? LOL.

Ask yourself this, did I give you a ration of schit when you posted the stupid question about setting your reloading dies? Did I pile on and make fun of you, ridicule you, belittle your obvious lack of reloading knowledge when I could have?

The answer is no, no I did not. Because even though you do that to me any chance you get, I try not to return it. Eventually though, I tire of getting trolled by people just like you, and there are lots of people, JUST LIKE YOU. You're not special. In fact, you're rather boringly stupid, but I try to keep it to myself. But now it's out. Whoops. It just slipped out.

But don't worry little buddy, there's plenty of stupid people, JUST LIKE YOU, with a low IQ and a slow wit. You'll do great here! Keep it up, you're scoring huge!

LOL
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rifletom
Can be a bit testy at times, but, you've all said, better have a thick skin here. Including you Fireball. What got you riled? The never ending "lets bitch, complain about a puppy" post? Geez, you, of all posters. Oregon puss.

ROFL

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ohh, somebody has their feelings hurt. Back off for a bit, regroup and recharge. Or, are you not up to that ? Like plainsman said, if you can't take the dishing out, don't cry.
Pathetic.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

#triggered

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
This place is just toxic as fucque these days. Can't have a civil conversation. Same jackoff guys doing the same garbage, day after day. Bunch of 12 year olds sitting in moms basement trying to outcute each other. Screw this.

Kenneth, so glad to hear from you tonight. Always a pleasure. As a matter of fact, I happened along one of your threads a day or two ago regarding setting up reloading dies. It was painful to watch your stupidity at not knowing the first fucquing thing about setting up reloading dies, but I held my tongue. Something you might try once in a while. Ol Big Stick sure straightened you out though huh? LOL.

Ask yourself this, did I give you a ration of schit when you posted the stupid question about setting your reloading dies? Did I pile on and make fun of you, ridicule you, belittle your obvious lack of reloading knowledge when I could have?

The answer is no, no I did not. Because even though you do that to me any chance you get, I try not to return it. Eventually though, I tire of getting trolled by people just like you, and there are lots of people, JUST LIKE YOU. You're not special. In fact, you're rather boringly stupid, but I try to keep it to myself. But now it's out. Whoops. It just slipped out.

But don't worry little buddy, there's plenty of stupid people, JUST LIKE YOU, with a low IQ and a slow wit. You'll do great here! Keep it up, you're scoring huge!

D*mn, Roy. Quit eating C4 with your Wheaties. Easy does it.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

Well I don't live in a basement, and I'm old. I will be saying you are a highjacker! Most threads are hijacked by a select few, I think you might be the grand pooba of highjackers! So let's have a serious conversation about the need to highjack. My thinking is a lack of friends and feelings of insecurity! Maybe a little Jeckal, and Hyde mixed in, as I notice on other pages you are more civil. Would you like to pay the psychoanalysis Bill now or should I Bill you.😆Bill

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Just trying to consolidate all the azzholes I need on ignore.

Good. Dont leave. The left is progressive.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Heym06

Well I don't live in a basement, and I'm old. I will be saying you are a highjacker! Most threads are hijacked by a select few, I think you might be the grand pooba of highjackers! So let's have a serious conversation about the need to highjack. My thinking is a lack of friends and feelings of insecurity! Maybe a little Jeckal, and Hyde mixed in, as I notice on other pages you are more civil. Would you like to pay the psychoanalysis Bill now or should I Bill you.😆Bill

You will be paid what your anal lysis was worth. wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Heym06

You will be paid what your anal lysis was worth. wink

Same as always, no one wants to pay, for unprofessional help! What's the world coming too?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Up top for the ignore list.

LOL
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Estrogen spike

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

50 different threads of yours whining about the internet,
you don't like it. walk away, just shut the [bleep] thing off..... See that power button?
Just for Gods sake spare us the continual chick like drama, Grow a [bleep] set.

I'm stupid... but the fact of why you're continually getting "trolled by lots of people", escapes you........

Right on bro.

Patiently waiting for your next web meltdown, shouldn't be but a few days.................

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Up top for the ignore list.

Free bump to help out Fireballs cry for attention.

I'm starting to wonder if it was actually his wife posting under his name or if it was just his typical cry for attention

Last edited by jackmountain; 02/18/20.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Ignore lists are the weak minded! The first question I ask here, was answered by fuzzbalz. He was a smartass and offered no assistance! This place is for entertainment, and slow days. It is not in anyway important to life! Lighten up fuzz, everyone likes you, some just have strange ways of showing erection. Oops affection! GFY! 😁

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Nearly 75% of people diagnosed with BPD are women.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Okay, but how many of those 25% are men?

I am MAGA.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

67 members (10gaugemag, Akhutr, Anaconda, BallisticBRYAN, 10 invisible), 1,577 guests, and 825 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,202
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.