Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I am predicting after the country has the opportunity to see and listen to Michael Bloomberg tonight Mr. Bloomberg will follow the disaster of Michael Dukakis during the presidential debates of 1988 against Bush 41. Michael Dukakis was boring, emotionless with a scour expression with each question, after each debate Dukakis polling few
a few points with the American people deciding they did not want to have to look at this guy for four years.

I feel the same will happen to Bloomberg tonight.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Too much in his past is going to come out and bite him in the butt. His narcissism doesn't allow that fact to register in his mind.

I just wonder how much of that matters. There was no shortage of stuff in Trump's past and frankly , he was the best option so no one cared. I think the difference here is the "people" want Bernie but Bloomberg is being pushed by the DNC who he probably bought and paid for, along with every other influential person that has a for sale sign up.

I really expect the other candidates to take him out at the knees and to go after the DNC for letting him on the stage tonight. But will the moderators allow it if the media fix is in for Bloomberg?

Last edited by KFWA; 02/19/20.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Isn't he just paying himself for his adds? They talk about how much money he is spending WTF?
The Bloomberg Media Distribution is the leading provider of news, photos, videos, and data to publishers, broadcasters and other companies in more than 130 countries.
This is from his own website.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by callnum
Trump did.

No, dumbass. He didn't.

Look at how much they spent before getting diarrhea of the keyboard.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA
I hope he gets savaged tonight but how the moderators treat him will be a big tell on whether he's the chosen one or not.

Bernie is drawing crowds, his people already feel screwed by the DNC from Hillary. If Bloomberg buys the nomination those people are going to set cities on fire.

I would bet on Bernie running 3rd party if he gets screwed again, and he will. Mini-Mike is buying the nomination. He is also buying State houses and legislatures. He's the potential downfall of the America we knew. It's the nature of powerful sons of Israel to look down on us Goyim and use us to their ends. Since he knows so much more than we peasants, he has every right to DICTATE to us his superior agenda...GLOBALISM. Nation states are now obsolete. His culture comes from a tradition of having no nation or homeland, being an Askenazi. The world is his oyster; witness his VAST investments in China.

Bloomberg and Soros are point men for the Rothchilds, the family that controls 1/2 the entire world's money. They have to be stopped.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
He's insulted at least 75% of the voting public, from going after gun owners, to insulting farmers, minorities, elderly people, working women, and poor people who like a Big Gulp now and then. He's got zero compatibility with the majority of America. He might buy the nomination, but I strongly doubt he'll win in the fall election, if he even makes it that far. I don't think there's ANY major voting bloc he hasn't pissed off.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Trump did.

No, dumbass. He didn't.

Wrong

He bought guys like you

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hatari
I
Reckon the TV, radio stations and newspapers are happy? whistle

Whatever you think of him, you cannot deny he's trying to buy the highest office. And it appears to be working at this point. He has gone from nothing to top rated contender in just a few hundred million...

No doubt he has a media blitz going on. Constantly on the radio here. His adds don't say anything. They imply that he is some great healer that will unite everybody to sing Kum Ba Ya together. Unite around...gun control? Dietary restrictions? Socialized medicine? I don't think so.

Pretty much the same platform Beto ran on.

Most money ever spent on a senate campaign.

What is scary is how close he came to winning. Even in Texas.

Bloomberg has 20+ campaign offices open now in Texas.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Trump did.

No, dumbass. He didn't.

And, Trump donates his salary, fly's his own damn jets to his own damn resorts for a little downtime. crazy grin What a guy we have for a President!

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Trump did.

No, dumbass. He didn't.

Wrong

He bought guys like you

Wrong again numbnuts.

I supported Cruz in the primaries. And I voted against Hillary in the general.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Trump did.

No, dumbass. He didn't.

Wrong

He bought guys like you

We're not for sale chin drip!

Trump Won!
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trump did.

You're too stupid for words.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Trump did.

No, dumbass. He didn't.

Wrong

He bought guys like you

Wrong again numbnuts.

I supported Cruz in the primaries. And I voted against Hillary in the general.

Bought and paid for yet too dumb to realize it.

That’s what Trump does. He is a Pied Piper, and he sold you all on it.

Last edited by callnum; 02/19/20.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

I see a good chance it's Bloomberg-Trump in November. And he's the only one that scares me. Both are similar in some ways, business man, outsider, tossing his own money in to buck the party establishment. Bloomberg actually has the support of the party, due to fear of Sanders, not really because he's a good option.

Just as an aside, in a review with my financial advisor, his advice was to hold for now, things are great. Come November it Trump wins again, keep with the plan. If Sanders wins, we make some BIG changes, if Bloomberg wins, chances are the business man in him keeps the economy ok, so we may stay with the plan. Was an interesting view, basically the market won't panic with Bloomberg due to his background.

The other interesting thing I've noticed: Obama is in Bloomberg's ads. I assume that is with his permission, so he's taken Bloomberg over Biden.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jdunham
We are seeing how far money will take you, but like Ghost said he hasn’t had to open his mouth much yet. Guy has the personality of a wet dish rag and is not in touch with normal people. I don’t see middle America liking him. Tonight should be interesting.

Hannity has been spending a lot of time the last few days going through his priceless verbal guffaws, not least of which is his trivializing the work of farmers.

Rural dems will have to pinch their nose real hard to vote for that douche.

May come down it through, since Creepy Feeler-Upper Uncle Joe is sucking hind wind.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Creepy Feeler-Upper Uncle Joe—-verses—-classy “grab them by the Pu**y

Nice

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Creepy Feeler-Upper Uncle Joe—-verses—-classy “grab them by the Pu**y

Nice

Creepy Joe and Always-Ready Teddy were the worst whore chasers ever to hit the Senate. They were notorious drunks and skirt chasers. His son learned from the master.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EdM
Frankly, he of any of the Democrats running, worries me most.

Yep, Bloomberg on a ticket with Gabbard or Klobuchar as running mate.

Folks dismissing the Democrat’s chances in November need to recall that Obama was voted in for a second term and that Hillary actually won the popular vote in 2020.

And it ain’t like the population demographics of this country are getting more Conservative as time goes on.

Angry people vote, and the Left is PO’d.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
It will be Bernie!

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hanco
It will be Bernie!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

678 members (10Glocks, 160user, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 65 invisible), 2,460 guests, and 1,157 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,140
Posts18,464,847
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.