Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Bloomberg wants to buy the nomination with his money.

Sanders wants to buy the nomination with YOUR money (promising to give it to his voters).

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Bloomberg wants to buy the nomination with his money.

Sanders wants to buy the nomination with YOUR money (promising to give it to his voters).

LOL...good one!

cool cool

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
If the Dems take the nomination away from Bernie this time and run Bloomingidiot, I think he will run as an Independent, and split the vote. I don't think his posse will let them get away with that this time. I really hope the Dems are that stupid.

I think Trump will win, anyway, but I'd love to see another 49states/1, like the drubbing Reagan gave Dukakis.

I was thinking about this the other day. Bernie and Bloomberg split the vote pretty evenly, President Trump wins the popular vote by a large margin and all 50 states. OTOH, they might somehow pull off a Bernie/Bloomberg ticket to try to keep it together. It will be interesting to watch...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Close to??

Diversity:
Communist,
Klymidia,
An American Indian (oh wait, an ancestry falsifying, entitled, private liberal arts college lawyer),
A billionaire former mayor,
Another former mayor.....

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
If the Dems take the nomination away from Bernie this time and run Bloomingidiot, I think he will run as an Independent, and split the vote. I don't think his posse will let them get away with that this time. I really hope the Dems are that stupid.

I think Trump will win, anyway, but I'd love to see another 49states/1, like the drubbing Reagan gave Dukakis.

Could very well work both ways.

Loser between Bernie and Bloomberg could go indie. Bloomberg has the mopney to do it.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I really hope the Dems are that stupid.

Reagan ran against Carter(1980) and Mondale (1984) .

Not Dukakis.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jk16
Either way , the Dems are F*CKED.this year.

No real " kitchen table" issues to run on and a DEEP idiological division within their party.

If Bernie wins the nomination , the Corporate Dem establishment WILL NOT support him in November.

If Bloomberg wins , the "Bernie Bro" socialst crowd will not support him. He will.lose the young and minority vote bigly.

Yes- there WILL be about 60% of the Registered Dems that will "vote blue no matter who" against Trump BUT they will lose about 40% of their base voters in November due to the deep ideolical divide within their party..

Yep. My prediction as well !!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Bernie and Bloomberg will end up being running mates.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Either way , the Dems are F*CKED.this year.

No real " kitchen table" issues to run on and a DEEP idiological division within their party.

If Bernie wins the nomination , the Corporate Dem establishment WILL NOT support him in November.

If Bloomberg wins , the "Bernie Bro" socialst crowd will not support him. He will.lose the young and minority vote bigly.

Yes- there WILL be about 60% of the Registered Dems that will "vote blue no matter who" against Trump BUT they will lose about 40% of their base voters in November due to the deep ideolical divide within their party..

I hope you're right!!

"The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that lightening ain't distributed right." - Mark Twain
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

(It was Mondale, but the electoral vote map for 1984 looks REALLY good!)

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

Don't think so, But I COULD be wrong!
smile

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

A Jew juggernaut.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by hanco
I think I’m going to watch, might be interesting

I’ll definitely be checking in, maybe !

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I’m going to watch this debate, I think Klobuchar will go nuclear bitch mode on Bloomby

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You think Bernie will tell Bloomie he’s got too much money and give it away?

Where’s Ross Perot when you need him.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Thegman

I was thinking about this the other day. Bernie and Bloomberg split the vote pretty evenly, President Trump wins the popular vote by a large margin and all 50 states. OTOH, they might somehow pull off a Bernie/Bloomberg ticket to try to keep it together. It will be interesting to watch...

and what will be really awesome will be seeing the States that voted to give their electoral votes to the popular vote winner to Trump. HaHaHaHa

Luke 22:36
εγώ δεν θα συμμορφωθεί
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Aardvark vs. Ant

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
What time, what network?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I really hope the Dems are that stupid.

Reagan ran against Carter(1980) and Mondale (1984) .

Not Dukakis.

Originally Posted by kid0917

(It was Mondale, but the electoral vote map for 1984 looks REALLY good!)

Hey, losers are losers! Doesn't really matter, they're all losers. Like Trump talking about McStain, I like winners! McStain was a loser, too.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Not going to watch their chit show.

No need to. That's all that will be on the news on the following days anyway... Just the highlights.

Bernie ain't a fighter. He may have a following, but when the hypocrats steal the nomination from him, he'll roll over like a well trained dog. He's used to getting screwed by now.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

620 members (1234, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 65 invisible), 2,759 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,365
Posts18,469,052
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.