Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Not that you'd necessarily want to under normal circumstances. Morgan is a Brit, and an Old School classic liberal. He's not a progressive and he's not a communist by nature, but a classic liberal. I occasionally watch him to see what drives the minds of the Left. The problem both Morgan and I have is that the Left has gone so far off the rails that Morgan now looks like a sightly Left leaning Moderate. That doesn't help me read the New Left, and that leaves Morgan without a home. There is no classic liberal movement anymore.

Morgan hates guns. He's a Brit, so go figure. Beyond that, he's the Liberal that wants to "reasonable".

Lately, he has been ripping the American Press and the Democrat Party for their hypocritical and overt attacks on Trump. Shocking to see from such Liberal and totally out of character compared to any American pundit from the Left. I'm not saying I'm becoming a fan, but it is refreshing to see someone on the Left actually speak the truth and not Leftist talking points. In other words, I'm shocked to find Morgan being objective. Never see that from the Left anymore.

Now that I've said that, I have to backtrack. I NEVER thought I'd see Alan Dershowitz as objective, and I saw that during the Senate Trial.

Trump has made these times "interesting" for sure.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Last thing I heard from Morgan, he was ripping the Dems for getting beat by Trump.

"Donald Trump? Donald fricken Trump?!? Well no wonder, look at your candidate. Hillary Clinton, really? Get a better candidate!"

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was speaking with a classical liberal the other day, and she agreed that if the Dems had run somebody like Biden in 2016, the other side of the country would not have felt pressured to run a candidate like Trump. Putting Hillary in there as the candidate created the need for Trump.

Now with even more aplomb
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think Obama created the need for Trump, not so much Hillary.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
The sucker makes a lot of money for being a dumbass who couldnt see this coming, but then, a lot of folks out there cant see hell coming.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/20/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JPro
I was speaking with a classical liberal the other day, and she agreed that if the Dems had run somebody like Biden in 2016, the other side of the country would not have felt pressured to run a candidate like Trump. Putting Hillary in there as the candidate created the need for Trump.

I agree. Trump was the antidote for Hillary. If the Dems had run Biden, or reused John Kerry or even Al Gore (remember, he was just a few votes from being Prez), the GOP would have picked Kasich or Rubio or Jeb.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Which stance is going to pay ole Piers better today?

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Not too surprising that once the bus goes over the cliff, someone inside voices concern. ;-{>8

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Not too surprising that once the bus goes over the cliff, someone inside voices concern. ;-{>8

Priceless!

Jim, Morgan is such a confident prick I don't think he's driven by which way the wind blows as much as whatever he's passionate about today and damn what everbody else thinks. Not saying he won't "shop" his opinion. Morgan is certainly one who thinks he's smarter than the room.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No, the name does not even ring a bell.

IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
The last time I thought I heard Morgan I realized it was a fart resonating in the bowl of the throne.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by KFWA
I think Obama created the need for Trump, not so much Hillary.

I agree. But as many people went to the polls to vote against Hillary, as those who went to vote against Obama policies.

Without those anti Hillary votes, Trump might have lost.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by JPro

Your friend is a typical delusional libtard idiot.

8 years of George Bush and Dick Cheney is why REPUBLICAN primary voters pushed Trump. We made a concious decision to drive a stake through the heart of the Bush politcal " Dynasty' and the politcal establishment it represented. It is why "JEB! "was finished by Spring.

And 8 years of the Magic Negro was why swing voters broke for Trump in the General.

We basically wanted to set fire to the swamp vis a vi Trump.

And it is still burning
.:)

No thanks to "Classic liberals".

Last edited by jk16; 02/20/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Piers Morgan has improved so much, Jeremy Clarke would not have to punch him out today.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Wasn't Morgan the fool who committed a felony by having a 30 round magazine in his possession in Washington DC during an interview- - - - - -and got away with it? Last night he was being interviewed on Fox News. That speaks volumes about him, the DC police, AND Faux News!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Enough people finally woke enough to realize that the republicans had already annointed Jeb. Couple that with the realization that another Bush administration might very well mean the end of our country as we know it. When the republucans force fed us Bush I on the coatails of Reagan, they got a little too confident and it has given them Trump. I still believe they are conniving night and day to find a way to rid themselves of Trump without getting blamed. This next election is not a slam dunk for Trump.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Morgan was on one of the FOX shows last night or the night before........... he actually made sense...

WAY too soon to tell if he has come to his senses though!

Takes a while to start trusting a big swing party switcher... IMHO

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Piers Morgan has been anti-gun since day one. He is dead to me. I couldn't care less about anything else he has to say.

Being a liberal Brit (and in the U.S.), he is on the downside of a tidal wave.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I'm not sure I believe this:

Politically, Morgan identified as a supporter of the Conservative Party in a 1994 interview.[1] (WIKI)

Wonder what is considered conservative over there?

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

625 members (160user, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1234, 16penny, 10Glocks, 67 invisible), 2,048 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,269
Posts18,448,326
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.