Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The big looser in the whole thing is Paddler. Lmfao

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Amy sunk her ship last night with that little meltdown.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
puddpuller: How much do YOU want to bet in this regard - I call your piss poor excuse of a bluff by publicly wagering $100.00 (U.S.) against you and your hilarious contention.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: I am also betting that the idiotic entity, known now as pudpuller, will not have the balls to put his money (if he has any!) where his idiotic mouth is!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
puddpuller: How much do YOU want to bet in this regard - I call your piss poor excuse of a bluff by publicly wagering $100.00 (U.S.) against you and your hilarious contention.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: I am also betting that the idiotic entity, known now as pudpuller, will not have the balls to put his money (if he has any!) where his idiotic mouth is!

The piece of sheit will never even show back up on this thread.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
DFTFT

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by centershot
Amy sunk her ship last night with that little meltdown.

I don't want the nuke button anywhere near her uterus. Women shouldn't even be allowed to vote. WTF

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Padboy’s kind of leadership.

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division
X
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
X
The democrat that won the debate last night was Sanders. The others were so busy making a fool of Bloomberg, including Bloomberg himself, that old Bernie flew under the radar. So think about it. The guy that the dems don't want in is Sanders and they just gave him a free pass last night. They are so fucqed up they can't even figure out who to promote. And let's say Bloomberg wins the nomination, which he's well on his way to not getting by the way. If the likes of Elizabeth Warren can make a fool of Bloomberg, what do you think Trump will do to him?

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Ignore Paddler’s threads. Everyone needs to help cleanse this place of trolls.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by xarcher
The democrat that won the debate last night was Sanders. The others were so busy making a fool of Bloomberg, including Bloomberg himself, that old Bernie flew under the radar. So think about it. The guy that the dems don't want in is Sanders and they just gave him a free pass last night. They are so fucqed up they can't even figure out who to promote. And let's say Bloomberg wins the nomination, which he's well on his way to not getting by the way. If the likes of Elizabeth Warren can make a fool of Bloomberg, what do you think Trump will do to him?

Trump won that debate.

Sanders came in a distant second, but well ahead of the pack.

Mini Mike was pathetic, finished last in a weak field of losers.

DF

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Sanders will never garner enough states to win electoral college. Giving him the best possible outcome he gets 14 states. Doubt that will even happen, but that gives him 208 electoral votes and Trump 330. The rest of the clown show candidates are toast. Amy gone, Biden gone, Pete gone, Thin Lizzie gone. Bloomberg’s money will keep him alive for a while. Dem convention will destroy both The Burn and Bloomberg with Bernie’s violent clan making sure he’s your man. It’s all a waste of time, money and effort. Quite pathetic in fact. Trump has no real challenge down the road.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Paddler, Report to the clinic for the piss test. You are taking some powerful stuff again.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

Trump won that debate.

DF

I agree on Mike, but his money and ego will keep him in it for a while.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

Trump won that debate.

DF

I agree on Mike, but his money and ego will keep him in it for a while.

He'll just dig a deeper hole...

DF

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
If Paddler is predicting it, I can rest assured that my 52 oz sodas are safe...

If one would like to predict the future just bet against Paddler. He has always... every single time... been wrong.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by efw

If one would like to predict the future just bet against Paddler. He has always... every single time... been wrong.

Yeah, just find out which way he's headed, so you'll know to go in the opposite direction.

Sure bet he's gonna be wrong, and not by a few degrees, more like a consistent 180*.

You can bet on it; actually it wouldn't be a bet. More like a fact.

DF

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
I was just thinking about Pocahontas kicking Mini Mike's arse in the debate.

When asked about releasing his nondisclosure agreements with women he's pizzed off over the years, all he had to say was, when you get Congress to release their many nondisclosure agreements, I'll release mine. Mini Mike's not that quick on his feet.

If he can't stand up to a fake Indian, how's he gonna deal with Putin?

DF

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by efw

Very true.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Hey, guys, how ya doin'? That debate was lively and entertaining, but a complete mess. Many are concerned, including myself, that a Sanders nomination could put off moderate Republicans and independents. I still think Amy is the best candidate and has overall the broadest appeal, but don't know if she can get out the minority vote. However, I will back the eventual Democratic nominee, as will all reasonable voters. We recognize that Trump is the stupidest, most corrupt president in the history of our country. We need to clean house, get rid of Moscow Mitch, Barr, etc. Here's hoping that Trump will be crushed, charged on all of his lifelong criminal activities, found guilty, imprisoned, found guilty on RICO counts, his organization broken up, his assets sold off, and his family suffers the same fate.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Paddler
Here's hoping that Trump will be crushed, charged on all of his lifelong criminal activities, found guilty, imprisoned, found guilty on RICO counts, his organization broken up, his assets sold off, and his family suffers the same fate.

Hoping??? You've been telling us for years that it's a foregone conclusion? Maybe even you are starting to understand?

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (257man, 10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 222Sako, 222ND, 10Glocks, 68 invisible), 2,632 guests, and 1,337 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,671
Posts18,456,023
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.