Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Which one was StripBuckHunter?

Was that guy that tied squid to his clothes and jumped off the pier?

He worked for the city of Flagstaff and posted how he like to shoot dogs (not coyotes) well folks here found out who he was and promptly emailed or called folks in Flagstaff and not sure if he lost his job or what but he got the ban hammer.

Edit- Chris Bemis was the fella who called out safariman he went by yalie, holeee ph uck the gang rallied around safariman and ran yalie off..

Last edited by 79S; 12/31/19.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

The really interesting thing about him is that he was a District Atty. in California.

Is he the same guy? what was his original callsign ?

Rob Jordan i believe.

I thought I smelled a outhouse on a hot day! now I know why. RJ crawled out to post!

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Starman is not Rob Jordan.

Syntax is way off.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by jorgeI

The really interesting thing about him is that he was a District Atty. in California.

Is he the same guy? what was his original callsign ?

Rob Jordan i believe.

Yup, and I've saw a pic of that round headed fat sombitch too, i'll kiss all your asses if I put a boot in the center of his chest and he didn't start squeaking like axl rose!

probably get on his knees and pray for Jesus when he saw you..... lol

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by add

Syntax is way off.

it is him, he came back under starman after he made a bet that trump would lose the election and he would leave the campfire if he lost, he has even as much as admitted it early on.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by slumlord
Which one was StripBuckHunter?

Was that guy that tied squid to his clothes and jumped off the pier?

He worked for the city of Flagstaff and posted how he like to shoot dogs (not coyotes) well folks here found out who he was and promptly emailed or called folks in Flagstaff and not sure if he lost his job or what but he got the ban hammer.

Yeah, StripBuckHunter was a real prize.

He was Chris Darnell.

Was... as in he's as dead as Roy now.

Not sure what exactly happened, but he's dead as a turd in a milk bucket now... Makes one wonder if he took some advice he was given here? wink

I also wonder how bad you have to be hated by your own family to just cover you up without any service whatsoever? shocked

Chris Darnell, 53, died May 13 in El Paso, Texas. He was born Nov. 19, 1963, in Virginia Beach, Va. He was a graduate of Broomfield High School and Colorado School of Mines. He worked as an engineer throughout the Mountain West. He is survived by his parents, Paul Darnell of Truth or Consequences, N.M.; His mother, Mary Lee, of Alamosa; a sister, Marcia, or Truth of Consequences; and a brother, Andrew, of Miles, Texas. No services are planned.
Published in Denver Post on May 28, 2017

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/denverpost/obituary.aspx?pid=185629296

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Funerals cost a fortune. Cant blame anyone for not paying for a funeral.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by Starman
You know, the lumbering lard ass that says he has found Jesus, but still struggles with eating disorders and obesity ,
side-effected by his statin cholesterol drugs, and opiodes for his backpain or bum knees,
..could also be suffering from crippling gout and nursing a serious ingrown toenail he is too afraid to see a doc about,
so he perseveres with it like a real trooper but also like a cripple, tenderly hobbling into church, finding it hard to simply
sit or stand, or concentrate well on anything- be it his surroundings or church service to his God.

CF types are also partial to their hard liquor, so apart from the drowsiness , dizziness, difficulty sleeping, headches, nausea ,
tiredness, mood swings etc, caused by their meds, they may also be adversely effected from last nights drinks.

If those compounding issues are not enough, then theres the underlying emotionally inept aspect, Some cannot even keep
their cool in CF keyboard battles, getting all flustered-emotional, erratic, irrational, and losing the plot.

bUt hey don't worry....cause they will try and have you believe they will keep their head screwed-on when someone is emptying
a 12 guage in their direction...cause they have attained a Skillset from punching static cardboard badguys that have never
shot back, have been reading Ayoob for 25 yrs and watching John Boy Correia Utube tutorials on active self protection.

They like to believe that from all that (and a bit of prayer help from Jesus)... they are piping schitt hot physically and mentally prepped,
poised and ready to proficiently engage any active shooter at any moments notice /or split-second the starters gun is fired.

course if it gets too hot in the kitchen, they can take opportune cover with their sidearm behind the pews with all the innocents
still huddled in their seats that they are supposed to be protecting and re-emerge to rush forward , ..when the dust is already
beginning to settle.

end.

Dude............

WTF???

"Successful is leaving something in better shape than you inherited it in. Keep that in mind, son." Dad
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I read his post.

He is a troll and a sick excuse for a man.

He is now on my ignore list.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S
...Chris Bemis was the fella who called out safariman...

I called out safariman.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
You know, the lumbering lard ass that says he has found Jesus, but still struggles with eating disorders and obesity ,
side-effected by his statin cholesterol drugs, and opiodes for his backpain or bum knees,
..could also be suffering from crippling gout and nursing a serious ingrown toenail he is too afraid to see a doc about,
so he perseveres with it like a real trooper but also like a cripple, tenderly hobbling into church, finding it hard to simply
sit or stand, or concentrate well on anything- be it his surroundings or church service to his God.

CF types are also partial to their hard liquor, so apart from the drowsiness , dizziness, difficulty sleeping, headches, nausea ,
tiredness, mood swings etc, caused by their meds, they may also be adversely effected from last nights drinks.

If those compounding issues are not enough, then theres the underlying emotionally inept aspect, Some cannot even keep
their cool in CF keyboard battles, getting all flustered-emotional, erratic, irrational, and losing the plot.

bUt hey don't worry....cause they will try and have you believe they will keep their head screwed-on when someone is emptying
a 12 guage in their direction...cause they have attained a Skillset from punching static cardboard badguys that have never
shot back, have been reading Ayoob for 25 yrs and watching John Boy Correia Utube tutorials on active self protection.

They like to believe that from all that (and a bit of prayer help from Jesus)... they are piping schitt hot physically and mentally prepped,
poised and ready to proficiently engage any active shooter at any moments notice /or split-second the starters gun is fired.

course if it gets too hot in the kitchen, they can take opportune cover with their sidearm behind the pews with all the innocents
still huddled in their seats that they are supposed to be protecting and re-emerge to rush forward , ..when the dust is already
beginning to settle.

end.

Lots of us fuss and carry on. But sulphur fumes come off of this cogsukkah's posts.

He's the devil.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by add

Syntax is way off.

So is his Theology. Starman's Theology is nothing like Rob Jordan's.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

beginning to settle.

end.

"KARMA" is a bitch sonny boy..Keep that in your thoughts.

Last edited by coobie; 01/01/20.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
👀

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
A bump for the sake of the forum.

I’ve seen that star man keeps getting mileage with some.

The only mileage I’ll give is give this reminder.

Slow fat man indeed.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Bumping this to the top in case anyone has forgotten what a piece of [bleep] this person called Starman is.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
He’d actually be okay did he quit using his azzhole for vocal cords.

The boy can tell you all about the Bible, its intent and its meanings,what G*d really meant to say ,,,,minus Chapters and Verses.

At that point he falls on his vocal cords.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
This thread is one thing wrong with the Fire. You guys keep feeding the trolls. Please stop. You did just what Starman wanted.

I watched the video about the Texas church and got two lessons. While many of argue endlessly about what kind of CCW handgun to carry, and some actually practice shooting them, it's important to practice how to draw it fast. Second, if you ever come under fire, take cover or crouch before or simultaneously with returning fire. Not doing so was one of the main causes of death among new American soldiers in the ETO in 1944-45.

As for the "slow fat man," he was a HERO.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
Bumping this to the top in case anyone has forgotten what a piece of [bleep] this person called Starman is.

Some of us have known that all along. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ChuckKY

Some of us have known that all along. wink

We have newer members.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

249 members (12344mag, 1lessdog, 257 mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 280ACKIMP, 33 invisible), 1,299 guests, and 1,043 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,225
Posts18,447,550
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.