Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
K
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
K
This has potential for a good airing out of grievances!

https://narratively.com/why-do-these-straight-men-want-nothing-to-do-with-women/

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
MEL magazine?

I see that and immediately think Mercury Edsel Lincoln.

Sorry for the immediate derail.

Its just my nature.

I say abolish the alimony system.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Perfect example of a class of men who hate women because they got burned in the past...

I’ve been burned and know a lot of dudes who feel the same...Most of us go solo for a while, but we still hit pussy. We just wouldn’t marry it...😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
K
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Hey Jim! Derail away!!!!

I dunno why or how I found the link. But it caught my attention.

Founder

WS

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's funny how a bunch of dumb a-holes who can't get laid like to pretend it's their choice to live that way.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
IC B2

K
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Perfect example of a class of men who hate women because they got burned in the past...

I’ve been burned and know a lot of dudes who feel the same...Most of us go solo for a while, but we still hit pussy. We just wouldn’t marry it...😎

Mentioned in article! I understand completely.

I experienced a recent incident while the wife was in hospital back in January . Caused me to set back and reflect a bit. Double standards and all.

Founder

WS

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I’m lucky, mine lets me do what I want. She would wait on me hand and foot if I would let her. She made the two girls do everything around the house, but she hovered around my boy like he was a prince after the two girls left home. She started hovering over me when he left for the navy. I had to make her stop that. Her mother did that with her Dad. When grandsons are at my house, same thing with them.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Snyper
It's funny how a bunch of dumb a-holes who can't get laid like to pretend it's their choice to live that way.

+1....
Probably have a lot in common with some on this forum!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
A lot of it is because of the laws. Marriage is a very serious contract,...and it's heavily slanted in favor of the women.

If a man has kids with a woman,..she essentially owns him and the courts will back her up.

Another reason for the MGTOW movement is because a huge number of young women in America today have had their brains turned to schitt by the feminist crap.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by broomd

+1....
Probably have a lot in common with some on this forum!

Sure aint hard getting laid these days. A few swipes on your cell phone and good to go. Never been easier to get laid unless you were a viking raiding villages and pillaging and raping women.

Its the batschit craziness that ensues afterwards that concerns men these days. Sure they are still some good women around but a lot are really screwed up being told they can have it all and act and be like a man and play the helpless victim when it suits them.

Last edited by ribka; 02/22/20.
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Funny....most dont respect women.....yet find it outrageous that most women dont respect them.

Buncha guys looking to lay some pipe (high fives!) seem to be surprised to find those women not desirable in marriage.

Weird.

I am MAGA.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

That's one group.

Or, there's the guys that immediately fall in love with the first & only piece they ever got.

And then, there is a choice(for lack of a better word) few that get laid often, but keep their life, mind, home, possessions, freedom & friends, theirs.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ribka

Sure aint hard getting laid these days. A few swipes on your cell phone and good to go. Never been easier to get laid unless you were a viking raiding villages and pillaging and raping women.

Its the batschit craziness that ensues afterwards that concerns men these days. Sure they are still some good women around but a lot are really screwed up being told they can have it all and act and be like a man and play the helpless victim when it suits them.

Coming from a 63 year old life-long bachelor (but who is a father who fully participated and enjoyed the ups and downs of being a parent of a great kid), WELL SAID!

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Funny....most dont respect women.....yet find it outrageous that most women dont respect them.

Weird.

Jim,
The thing is they don't necessarily start out that way, the disrespect many men have for women is learned and often earned.

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One word....Prenup.

Two words...Bulletproof Prenup.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe
A lot of it is because of the laws. Marriage is a very serious contract,...and it's heavily slanted in favor of the women.

If a man has kids with a woman,..she essentially owns him and the courts will back her up.

This^^^

Originally Posted by Bristoe
Another reason for the MGTOW movement is because a huge number of young women in America today have had their brains turned to schitt by the feminist crap.

Western culture has been selling a fairy tale to women for the last 2 or 3 generations, and it is no wonder so many women are "disappointed" by so many men.

Casey

Having said that, MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

Weird.

Jim,
The thing is they don't necessarily start out that way, the disrespect many men have for women is learned and often earned.

I understand that.

This hookup culture we live in has not been good for self respect or respecting others.

The deck is surely stacked in the womans favor......but these guys cheer on a 14 year old banging the English teacher.

Frogsnacks.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Listen to Tom Leykis for advice on women. Wow is all I can say.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Beansnbacon33
Listen to Tom Leykis for advice on women. Wow is all I can say.
Or Jim Goad.

https://jimgoad.net/

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Buncha guys looking to lay some pipe (high fives!) seem to be surprised to find those women not desirable in marriage.

Weird.

Bingo!!! -tnscouter

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

262 members (2500HD, 163bc, 12344mag, 257 mag, 007FJ, 28 invisible), 1,853 guests, and 1,024 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,290
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.